DC Cheater in QM

Navaros

I said that IP clan should be banned from the winners list cause they all cheat all the time. Even Xvayne agreed on me with that and the ips are always removed from the winners list at the end of the month.

And Nav youre a little too cocky, You're not a real good player you are a decent player and thats it. Sorry no Offense but im sick of hearing you say how good u are when you are a decent player, maybe considered good but you're nothing to brag about.

Stop with the cocky attitude and thats one step closer to bonding with the emperor commmunity since obviously you want to stay here.

If you guys agree the "IP clan" cheats all the time then can you please help to match their IP addresses to potential new nicks every month, since they keep changing their nicks and stealing points from all the good QM players, like me, with their new nicks?

If we had a database of all known IP addresses of the "IP clan", then it would help minimize getting DC cheated because you could check any high-ranked players' IP addresses against the databases before starting a game.

Yeah i knew he was ipiphoura at the beginning of the month already, and i never play any of the ip's again.

Well i dont have shit to do at work so ill see what i can do about tracking the ip's.

P.s one more thing nav, u say ur such a saint when it comes to cheating one question then.

I had a game with on0sk3lis yesterday and he told me a certain cyrenius OOS cheated him 3 tims in a row.

He seemed like a good guy, but im not accusing u cuz he has no proof ofcourse, i just though it was weird.

can mods please delete the post of on0sk3lis as well as his entire account, as he has more than one on these boards?

also please delete the posts of fuzion since they are from a dead subject and irrelvant to this thread

after you have done that, please delete this particular post of mine, but the thread must stay so people are made aware of the DC cheater.

can you guys please stop spamming my threads with nonsense? please? at least my really important threads like this one?

geezz.... just because you guys don't play QM doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone who does.

If you guys agree the "IP clan" cheats all the time then can you please help to match their IP addresses to potential new nicks every month, since they keep changing their nicks and stealing points from all the good QM players, like me, with their new nicks?

If we had a database of all known IP addresses of the "IP clan", then it would help minimize getting DC cheated because you could check any high-ranked players' IP addresses against the databases before starting a game.

Assuming they have cable, (meaning their IPs always stay the same), couldn't they just reformat their hard drive and then get a new IP as a result? If they really want to cheat with so many different nick and are that desperate, then couldn't they just do this to get a new IP? That would make the idea of keeping an IP database of known cheaters and their nicks rather difficult to maintain.

I don't know much about IP addresses but *something* needs to be done.

Heck, I'd even boycott playing QM with anyone from any COUNTRY that the "IP clan" players are from. If someone could even write a Mod for online Emperor that would let you determine what country the other player is from, that would be a good solution to DC cheaters like Ipiphoura and the "IP clan".

can mods please delete the post of on0sk3lis as well as his entire account, as he has more than one on these boards?

also please delete the posts of fuzion since they are from a dead subject and irrelvant to this thread

after you have done that, please delete this particular post of mine, but the thread must stay so people are made aware of the DC cheater.

How can it be irrelevant to this thread, if this thread is about cheating in qm?

Ips are cheaters and its been rpoven they d/c,oos and multinick and push ranks THAT IS CHEATING. Well whatever winners list tere is this month the Ips will not be on there im sure, and if theyre we'll get em taken off.

yeah IP are cheaters i played a lot of qms againt ipfun and always when i was winning i lost the connection to him and i had a picture where u saw my minos in his base and the lines when i click somewhere too... and also u see connection lost...

but i get a new computer and i had to do format C: so sorry it would be a very good proof

the multie nicks are not a cheat anymore cause about 90% does or did multie nick cheating, i haven't seen any proof, that IP clan cheated, just screenshots u guys were winning and it went OOS.. And i played ipip 4 month's ago when i was atreides with noobtoxic, and i won and everything was fine, i could be wrong though, maybe HE is a cheater, but until he admits it, i don't believe it, cause i know france (were he lives) most people run on 56k modem.

Grr

lol look at my ip address ....

this fucking guy has had 3 plays vs me...(and i kick his ass each time)

666- vs. T.Scy

Game Duration: 15 minutes

-666-'s point change: +0

T.Scy's point change: +0

krazyorse [demons that came from earth !!!] Result: Wash Game

Record: 0/0/0

Side: Atreides

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 284/332/98

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 34/35/35

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 176/167/48

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 17/56/30

Saw Completion: No

IP: 0.0.0X.XXX

scytheker [the scyther] Result: Wash Game

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 237/306/18

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/44/10

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 126/175/8

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 24/30/3

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 14.14.15X.XXX

another...

.Scy vs. -666-

Game Duration: 6 minutes

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 45/36/2

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/9/8

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 35/16/1

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/3/0

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 36/90/44

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 1/9/9

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 19/51/16

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 3/9/9

IP: 191.187.18X.XXX

and another.....

-666- vs. T.Scy

Game Duration: 10 minutes

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 158/208/95

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 7/29/29

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 97/124/57

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 6/24/22

IP: 191.187.18X.XXX

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 113/181/31

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/24/17

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 68/106/18

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 2/12/6

and the last..

-666- vs. WinneR

Game Duration: 9 minutes

WinneR's point change: +0

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 139/185/74

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 3/20/20

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 77/110/33

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/22/19

IP: 0.0.0X.XXX

shashaq [winners !!!] Result: Wash Game

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 115/182/47

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/16/11

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 81/99/26

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 3/9/9

IP: 198.243.4X.XXX

u could verify those stats on the clan ranking..

if u want,

or if u don't believe me...

this one is a good example.......

malk969 vs. krazyorse

Game Duration: 4 minutes

malk969's point change: +37

krazyorse's point change: -6

malk969 Result: Won

Record: 1/0/0

Side: Harkonnen

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 0/13/13

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/13/13

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 0/4/4

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/3/3

IP: 90.198.17X.XXX

krazyorse [demons that came from earth !!!] Result: Lost

Record: 2/4/0

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 0/62/0

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/15/0

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 0/37/0

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/9/0

IP: 213.18.17X.XXX

no kills and he wins the game...cool no?

don't need to fight to win :)

ohh i forgot this one...

lewisyeti vs. krazyorse

Game Duration: 6 minutes

lewisyeti's point change: +0

krazyorse's point change: +0

lewisyeti Result: Wash Game

Record: 1/7/0

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 8/55/9

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/11/7

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 8/41/4

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/6/2

IP: 217.225.22X.XXX

Record: 2/3/0

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 45/56/48

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 4/14/14

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 37/18/10

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 4/15/15

IP: 213.18.17X.XXX

look i've never the same address..

it's for those who identify the guy with an IP

those stats are not post only to proove cheating..

i think they are funny stats :) (wich without kills :) )

and for d3monger: yeah in france a lot of 56k....

poor country...but everyone love it!h

Well like i said,In france they don't really support Cable connections and such, although some places they do support it, like in Paris. Anyway this is not proof that they cheated, Just alot of wash games. These things usually happend when they have a firewall their firewall blocks some of the incoming packets, then the game doesn't match, and it goes OOS.

ps: france is not a poor country, it's the richest country becides germany in europe :)

GreEtz,

hey my friend I live in FRANCE i know it.....

don't worry ...

and for the stats i say that this not proove something...

and forget for the firewall........if emperor works , stats works...., result work but this guy left the " games before i kill it so it's happened sometimes....when u leave before lost....

stats are hardly trust worthy, westwood din't put time and effort in it because they don't really care about cheaters, so they quickly disgned a Game Stats program for strat games, like emperor,RA2 etc.., in any case, i don't believe they cheated, just lousy connection.. and i've been in france alot, and most parts in france run under 56k modem, which in some cases cuts them of the internet every hour, (saves money for the provider).

Anyhow,Give me proof................ other then stats,like screenshots of them admitting they cheated or whatsoEver.

Greetz