Kanly

Lord J

sorry, forgot about this thread. Frodo plunges at Terror, and begins attacking him with his sword, but as soon as Terror begins to defend, Frodo quickly pulls on the one ring, drawing all evil to him. Waiting long enough, he quickly takes the ring off and runs behind a tree. Terror did not see him hide, and did not know where the little bugger went. Then all of a sudden a loud high pitched screech. Frodo's plan had worked, it was a Ring Wraith! The ring wraith advanced on Terror and attacked him using his poisin sword.

i'm a freaking mechanical dog.. poison doesn't affect me :)

anyway.. mister evil approaches MegaMutt with an insane scream. And that draws MegaMutt's attention for a while. He then chooses to use his build in Deo spray in his left hand and fire comes out his middlefinger from his right hand. He then raises the right middlefinger right into mr. evil's face and sprays with the Deo... mr. Evil's cloack catches fire and MegaMutt is temporarily saved from mr. Evilscream.

Now I have to find that hobbit MegaMutt thinks... his head opens and a mobile radar pops out... turning around and around and then..... PING PING PING PING!!!... "Aaah found him" Come out, come out wherever you are!

Frodo keeps hiding behind the rock and hopes that MegaMutt doesn't find him.. but he doesn't know that MegaMutt already know where he is... His right arm once again changes and a superdriller with inbuild chaingun pops out and starts drilling through the rock and when there's a hole the chaingun starts to fire...

TAKE THIS SMARTASS! EAT FIRE! WANNA KILL ME BY USING EVIL HUH? WELL YOU CAN STICK THAT mr. Evilscream IN YOUR ARSE!

As the barbarian charges, the spider tensed its muscles. Time to end this. Both were wounded, and the battle would soon be over.

"It's do or die time" he thought. He made a scary roaring sound, drops of venom dropped from his mouth as he prepared to bite and he charged as well.

Great :)

Frodo vs. Terror.

Frodo attacks, Terror counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Frodo: 7

Terror: 3

Sardaukar vs. Earthnuker. FINAL COMBAT

Sardaukar attacks, Earthnuker counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Sardaukar: 18

Earthnuker: 24

EARTHNUKER WINS!

Ok, Earthnuker, you know the drill. Hidden Text if it's too graphic :)

BTW, what happened to Acriku and DuneNewt?

[hide]The huskarl fel dead on the ground. The arachnid had won. He was starving, and the fight had been exhausting, so he decided to eat the huskarl anyway. But barbarians had to be well prepared to be tasty.

He hung the lifeless body to a meat hook, first to drain all the blood out of the body. After that he would barbecue it. Then he cut the head off, and began eating the tasty part. He put his teeth into the skull and sucked the huskarls brains out.[/hide]

Great :)

Frodo vs. Terror.

Frodo attacks, Terror counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Frodo: 7

Terror: 3

C'mon, great crappy scoresystem... i want a better one... one that makes ME win...

anyway, now i'll continue.

MegaMutt legs are blowing up and become longer until he looks like a dog with giant feet!. He then walks right over Frodo, squishing him under his giant feet and starts jumping on the body.

PAM!!PAM!!PAM!! Die!!

Frodo's body is twisting in ways that should never be possible and MegaMutt becomes normal again. He then picks up Frodo with his right arm while his left arm changes in an oversized machinegun and starts pumping Frodo full with lead

Hrmm...Ok, Terror wins through activity. You may post a fatality round. You know the rules ;)

Since Acriku and Frodo seem to be going into inactivity, Dune Newt has disappeared and Sir Sard hasn't posted his activity, Earthnuker and Terror may face each other in combat.

Begin!

Hrmm...Ok, Terror wins through activity. You may post a fatality round. You know the rules ;)

Since Acriku and Frodo seem to be going into inactivity, Dune Newt has disappeared and Sir Sard hasn't posted his activity, Earthnuker and Terror may face each other in combat.

Begin!

heh i'll post my vitality a bit later.. i must think of something realy realy realy nasty!

*Terror switches from MegaMutt to a Trow* (A giant stone being that kicks smaller beings like humans to death and slams enemies of his own size in the face.)

Eartnuker thinking that that Terror's attention was away actually found himself in a trap as Terror knew all too well what was happening... when the little spider jumps towards him Terror Trow turns and slams the spider right in the face with his stone fist. BAAM! DOES THAT HURT LITTLE SPIDER?1?. The spider falls on the ground and Terror Trow gives it a big kick so hard that it would've split any ordinary human in two.

He then grabs a Trow fork (a fork as large as a chair) and sticks it in the spider that is lying on the ground

*stupid voice* HMMM LEKKAH LITTLE SPIDA! YUMMY YUMMY, GET INTO MY BELLY!!! *end of stupid voice*

Ok Frodo, you'd better not read this... as it ain't nice for your idol

[hide] Frodo lies on the ground, blood coming out of his mouth and several wounds and he's in great pain. MegaMutt approaches and an evil smile lies on his face. Heheheh, you did not prove to be as much as a challenge as i at first thought. Now you will have to suffer for your insolence. He grabs Frodo's body and pulls it up. Then 2 chainsaws come out of MegaMutt's breast and they start cutting in Frodo's body. Blood is splattering everywhere. MegaMutt's face and body turn red of all of Frodo's blood. And still Frodo lives feeling terrible pains. MegaMutt drops him on the ground, guts are coming out of Frodo and he suffers such a terrible pain that he cannot even scream.

MegaMutt's chainsaws are pulled back while his right arm turns into a sword and he cuts Frodo's legs off, but not yet killing him. And last but not least he sets Frodo on fire, waiting until he is dead, he enjoys every little second of it [/hide]

The giant Trow is stuck to the ground but with his incredible strenght he manages to get free and stands up. The arachnid just jumped on his back and starts hacking. Luckily though a Trow is completely born out of stone so he can take a few hits. He just shakes the arachnid off his back and grabs it from the ground.

Terror looks around looking for a useful thing to hurt the arachnid with. Aaah there it is.. a big rock. He runs to the rock and slams the arachnid against the rock several times.

He throws the unconscious arachnid on the ground. Picks up a boulder and drops it on the spider.

*realy stupid voice* HUH HUH HUH, THOU CANNOT BEATEN ME THOU LITTLE ARACHNID *end of realy stupid voice*