Kanly

Lord J

I fear no enemy

For the Khala is my strength.

I fear not death

For our strength is eternal!

The Templar Edric O decides to defend. He summons the power of the Khala to create a hallucination of himself, which confuses the cursed arachnid. Thus, the unholy creature charges at the illusion, striking only at thin air.

Whooo....Nice. Good job guys, now let me add all this up :)

Ethan vs. Terror: Ethan attacks, Terror counter-attacks.

Dices rolled:

Ethan: 2

Terror: 1

Twin Head vs. Drop Zone: Twin Head attacks, Drop Zone defends.

Coin flipped: Tails, defense is successful.

Twin Head: 2

Drop Zone: 2

Earthnuker vs. Edric O: Earthnuker attacks, Edric O defends.

Coin flipped: Heads, attack is successful.

Earthnuker: 1

Edric O: 0

Umm, Earthnuker's attack is not used, as it is against the playing rules. He may still attack, but only after this post. You must wait for the battle results of the last fight before engaging in another combat round. Ethan, exactly what are you doing? A combat round begins with an attack, never defense, and as I stated before, only begins after the calculations of the last round.

Very nice writing though, all of you, you guys make a fan fic moderator proud. ;)

ethan takes his swords and decides to defend with cool spells and stuff saying "abra cadabra".....

Terror's is somewhat distracted by Ethan's abra cadabra spells but quickly retaliates. He thrust his tail like a spear in ethans direction. At the same time he also opens his mouth and his inner jaws come out, dangerously pointing at ethan. As ethan might know, these inner jaws CAN be very lethal

Ethan, I'm going to assume your move was a counter-attack.

Twin Head vs. Drop Zone: Twin Head attacks, Drop Zone counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Twin Head: 7

Drop Zone: 8

Terror vs. Ethan: Terror attacks, Ethan counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Terror: 5

Ethan: 7

Twin Head and Drop Zone have only one combat round left in thier fight...Will the Zerg Ultralisk add a new meaning to the term: Apt Pupil? Or does the Eyeball still have a few tricks up his...umm...nerve endings?

and ethan puts a rock in the monsters mouth before thje monster bites him...

(ignore) how do you want to put a rock in that mouth? it ain't that big (ignore)

Terror, spits out the stone and turns quickly and agressively to ethan, totally furious of this counter attack. He then jumps furiously at ethan, pouncing him 10 feet back and grabs him at his throat with one claw and the other to keep his arm from swinging the sharp blade.

and ethan puts a rock in the monsters mouth before thje monster bites him...

(ignore) how do you want to put a rock in that mouth? it ain't that big (ignore)

Terror, spits out the stone and turns quickly and agressively to ethan, totally furious of this counter attack. He then jumps furiously at ethan, pouncing him 10 feet back and grabs him at his throat with one claw and the other to keep his arm from swinging the sharp blade.

and im, dead? :-

Terror, is somewhat hurt by the lightning bolt and quickly wants to replenish his energy, and instead of turning to ethan once again, he turns to the most nearby victim, named "Navaros". Terror jumps, and Navaros only sees a blur of muscles coming right at him and he only feels how his neck get's snapped by Terror's powerful blow and the tail that pierces his body. After that Terror headbites Navaros to totally replenish his health

Twin Head vs. Drop Zone: FINAL COMBAT!

Twin Head attacks, Drop Zone counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Twin Head: 15

Drop Zone: 14

TWIN HEAD WINS!!!

Ok Twin Head, you're entitled to a "fatality" round. Keep an eye on the gore, if it's too bloody, put it in Hidden Text box using "[ hide]" and "[ /hide]".

You can, of course, choose to let sleeping dogs lie, and opt out of the round. Either way, congratulations.

I'll try to come back into FanFiction (not that good at it but here goes)

I'll be Master Chief from Halo :D

My armaments are any weapons found around, but right now equipped with your standard military-issue Assault rifle, and the the Needler :) Armor has a shield and regenerates slowly, and when depleted the real health goes down if hit. No grenades atm, but hopefully will find some if you get my drift ;)

Waiting for a match whenever somebody wins one Lord :)

[hide]Tyuio rips open the EyeBall, splattering blood, and nerve endings all over the wall. He rips out one of his own EyeBalls, also splattering blood and gore everywhere. He takes the EyeBall, and puts it in as his own eye. Now he has all the powers that the EyeBall had. Tyuio prepares for battle[/hide]

Theres my fatality scene. Is your above post the announcment for the fight, or not???