reflect war

hilamobster13

this is a war thingy ala underwater war. these be the rules:

1.i believe it has been said that any mods posting in a thread are not allowed to mod other peoples posts in order to save people from turning things into mod godding.

2.this is just like the underwater war as far as rules go.

3.there are no superweapons. there is a super unit, but only one. and try to be reasonable.

4.have fun

Bad idea all together, involving USA is bad idea considering the fact that it reigns supreme as a superpower and could take all these countrys in a war. Also, the fact is by involving real countrys your going to get people to play them from these countrys, to be truthful, everyone thinks really great of there country ( Or atleast the people in the ones listed because of good rights, freedom etc... ) this will inevitably bring up the factor that disputs will emerge thanks to self patrism that will lead to god modding in this thread.

daaagh.

atreides legend, did you even read the setting?

these coutries are only existant in culture and name. this is an alternate universe, and current political and military positions dont nessesarily apply here.

also, i say mod godding because it referrs to mods that delete posts to give themselves the upper hand. not the same as god modding. oh no its not. NOT AT ALL!! :P

"kowai soldier. a human that has been put through the most intense training possible, they are trained in the ways of the ancient ninjas. each has the possesion of a much more advanced exoskeleton, and therefore can move so fast they leave a shadow image in their former positions when they swoop to attack. they carry only two weapons: a ki reaper, basically a collapsable sniper rifle that harvests the electromagnetic energy produced by humans to fire shells imbued with raw energy, and a large katana. also, they have ben known to cary shurikens.

there are about 30 in existance. "

ninjas are mostly scouts. There weapons are for defensive use only.

well not really shurikens...but whatever its your thread...

daaagh.

these coutries are only existant in culture and name. this is an alternate universe, and current political and military positions dont nessesarily apply here.

also, i say mod godding because it referrs to mods that delete posts to give themselves the upper hand. not the same as god modding. oh no its not. NOT AT ALL!! :P

Sad, hold on, I post in a second....

daaagh.

HA! You wish us to compare existing countrys in a fan fictions thats gonna turn into a war and yet you dont wish us to side with what economical/military posistion there in right now? Well thats some of the key factors that makes up countrys, so dont start a one where your involving the super power of the world and other lesser strong countrys and expect everything to be equaly balanced, welcome to fan fiction, I hope ya enjoy your stay.

*Smiles* This should be interesting. I will not participate in it, but rather act as a moderator. Face it Ex, you can't help but want to fight Jamin. And Jamin, remember one little thing, the current version of the board doesn't have a remove post button for mods, only the modify post button. So Ex couldn't delete your posts to give himself and edge if he wanted to.

Since I have to root from the sidelines I'm going to cheer for a country. Seeing as this seems to have been inspired by War of the Worlds and Anim

My fight is dinified by all means, and in 1000 years genius, I think that the names of the countrys would most likely change as some merge, or revolts happen, yet you continue to use the name thus I use the concept that America is still the super power, and besides I've posted a lot more and been WAY more involed in Fan fic so dont tell me to go anywhere

go way allready. its my damn thread, ill do what i want.

dont get your panties all up in a bunch, if you have a problem, LEAVE.

last time i checked, how much you post didnt have a damn thing to do with how much credibility you had.

of course, if were gonna go that route, i could say that i registered 1,290 users before you...

as the current ruler of the japanese teritories looked on to the construction yards, he cracked a prideful smile.

"sir," said his aide, bowwing his head slightly,"the construction crew say that the mechs are all fully operational in their s-tanks, and that the soldiers are being called out. the whearabouts of the mech pilot rei are still unknown."

the leader made a displeased frown.

"you mean our star mech soldier is missing??"

the aide shuffled and nervously replied,

"well, i wouldnt say..."

just before he could finish, rei ayanami stepped out of the room behind them.

"i couldnt help but hear someone say my name," she said calmly.

"ah, there you are!!" the ruler happily chimed.

"yeah....so?"

the leader thought about that for a second, then realized he had no reason to be happy.

----------

"yeah, these suits sure are great!!"one soldier was talking to his buddy.

"i feel like i could punch through your head!!!"

"dont you dare."

"shut up, ichi shins."

"its shin-ichi, dammit!! make fun of my name one more time and i WILL punch through your head!!"

just before a fight could break out, the mysterious soldier next to shin-ichi grabbed his fists and held him up. he lifted him up over the croud and said, "this suit is no toy, fool. now sit down like a good little boy."

he put down shin-ichi, who slowly walkeed back to his seat in shame.

everyone stared over at the strange soldier.

'psst, i hear hes one of those new kowai. looks like hes got a bigger suit.' said one soldier.

the soldier slowly turned his angry eyes towards him, and he was quiet.

-------------------------------------------

3rd person point switch

-------------------------------------------

the japanese empire activates mech units and calls soldiers to report. military and navy have been declared active, while the air force is suspiciously inactive. reports say that dropship relays on the moon are active, nad the space command ship yamato has been in orbit of the earth for some time now. japan sends out an allie request with russia, and claim to have information for them.

current status: preparing...but for what??

Russia reads their ally request but wishes to know the information the have for them.

Russia start preping for any battle they may come against by producing many Snow-buggys, quads with roll cages and machine guns and gunners.

-----------------------------------------------

Jarkov switched into 3rd gear as he put his foot down, he dodged the trees when paintballs flew near him hitting the trees exploding and debris hittig the windshield.

'there! Over There!' He instructed to his gunner, in reply he twisted the cannon and started firing his own mass af color.

In the end f the exersize they cooled off in front of the fire in the lodge, winter was hard here. Jarkov greeted his competertor, Trotski with a shake of hands they were going tobe teamed when they move to the Gobi Desert north of CHina.