Building

Guild Maker

As an old player i suggest to start with:-

------------------------------------------

1. The turrets as these are defencive.

2. Then i build an army to attack with.

3. Make a second one to with your best soldiers.

4. I suggest to make friendship with the sadukar as soon as possible.

5. Build 20 primary sard and 5 secondary sards.

6. Position the 1st army in the primary passage your enemy passes fromm.

7. Block her the way and position the second army where the enemy units are produced.

8. How you have to make the sards destroy the buildigs.

I suggest you 're ordos and do the following:

Build barracks

Build scouts and quickly scout the map

Build 10 chems

Build factory

Build 6-8 dust scouts

Send them to the enemy 's base. You just won.

Of course don't try this against a high-skilled player. There are more advanced tactics you should use.

As an old player i suggest to start with:-

1. The turrets as these are defencive.

2. Then i build an army to attack with.

3. Make a second one to with your best soldiers.

4. I suggest to make friendship with the sadukar as soon as possible.

5. Build 20 primary sard and 5 secondary sards.

6. Position the 1st army in the primary passage your enemy passes fromm.

7. Block her the way and position the second army where the enemy units are produced.

8. How you have to make the sards destroy the buildigs.

actually, thats okay if the difficulty is easy, but dont do it against expirienced.

I think on the Easy/Normal/Hard settings, the AI gets to build at varying speeds. For example, on the Normal setting the AI builds at the normal build times, but on the Hard settings, the AI gets to build faster. The attack groups are also more vicious and larger, if you let the AI get to that stage as well.

there is a really big difference cause when i cant get on WOL, i play against the computer. i always just do stuff random but if you just sit there and build up your technology levels, and smalll amounts of units the hard ppl will pound the crap out of your base and they'll use long range units (kobra, inkvine, mino) against your turrets so they do no good

Well whatever...About the topic, For Harkonnen, Depend on Units as primary defense with the assistance of a couple gun turrets. Then later on in the game, screw the defense buildings and just get ADPs, Devestators, and Flametanks as your protection.

Even if you wait for it to build, you can still win easily. Simply build a strong defense and don't bother about attack. Then start building air forces of your house (ornis, gunships or eits) in great numbers. Always work.

Once I used about 80 eits in total (used them in 7 attacks) to destroy a hark base. The majority of the eits acted as baits for his missile tanks and troopers, and the rest did the job.

Even if you wait for it to build, you can still win easily. Simply build a strong defense and don't bother about attack. Then start building air forces of your house (ornis, gunships or eits) in great numbers. Always works.

Once I used about 80 eits in total (used them in 7 attacks) to destroy a hark base. The majority of the eits acted as baits for his missile tanks and troopers, and the rest did the job.

Sorry for the two posts.

Ken go ahead and try it. Yep the AI does build AA defences BUT

if you have a strong defense, it's too dumb to think of camping oo your spice field. Therefore you have an excellent economy and can amass as many air units as you want.

I just played a skirmish against a hark ai. Using only ornis, some turrets and 1 mino I got 496 kills.

I just played a skirmish against a hark ai. Using only ornis, some turrets and 1 mino I got 496 kills.

I presume you had repair vehicles repairing the mino and the ornis. Otherwise, I must really admire your skill at micromanaging your units and keeping them in good shape, and getting that many kills. I guess your ornis and mino were probably all elite by then eh? ;)

I think best use or ginships, ornies are against ordos, exploit they're weakness, AA. Works for me take out they're turrets with gunships inkvine people as they excape and then send the tanks, buzzsaws and missile turrets.