Who?

harkonnen_lara_croft

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MoiDib you are always on point Ghost Recon is what I was talking about. BlackThorn is that Tom Clancey, never heard of that being Clancey? Oh well I've been wrong before anyway have you played Ghost Recon yet and if you have how do you like it?

I'm a big RedStorm fan, and I plan to get Ghost Recon...but wasn't it coming out in October? That's what I heard, maybe only for US though. And BlackThorn isn't from Clancey but it's about RainbowSix, which is from Clancey. :)

Naw man I saw Ghost Recon the other day(about a week ago when I was asking about Fallout) only one copy was on the shelf. I think I remember BlackThorn now a little better but I have never played it. It's a spin off from the Rainbow Six series, then?

That's funny cause when I went to the Redstorm site it's the same box-cover artwork as what I saw on the shelf so I know what I saw was correct and it was with other video games and it was the only one of it's kind....go figure? It would have been different if the artwork was different but I know that it wasn't it was the same GhostRecon video game box artwork being used now. No big deal it doesn't matter.