u guys are so lucky

Frodo_I

With all the complaining you guys have had (including myself) about the lack of help/support from WW on emperor i thought i might point out one aspect of the WW game your very lucky to have; a forum hosted by someone other than WW, in this case Gob ;D

With the recient complaints about patches and the discovery of an aimbot the WW renegade forum members are becoming quite baffled at the number of posts dissappearing, the number of users profiles being locked (preventing signature and password changes), and the number of forum members changing names when their account gets deleted/banned ??? :O. I've also been told the same is going on at the official generals forum regarding the controversial decision by EA/WW to play generals on GSA and not WOL. I can't confirm that though since i don't view those forums much. Funny how both forums are administered by the same person :O

Thats not going on here, for the most part you guys have a tight community :), and Gob gives noticeable latitude in your posts, kudos Gob ;D. Ironically it seems that the decision by ww to delete the old ww hosted forum and make Gob's site home for the new emperor battle for dune forum was a good idea, funny how things work out, eh?

Well I will let people complain about WW here, something WW doesn't allow much on their own boards. :)

But if you complain about this site...

Hehe :)

It only shows the sign of weakness. And that they are really that bad

this is nothin atall todo eith whatever ur talking about but timenn

WHY? why did you change your old signiture to your crazy dutch language?

BTW: since when did you become staff of sorts

THIS POST MENT NO OFFENCE TO ANY DUTCH PEOPLE

Game Spy Arcade.

frodo, you don't need GSA to play generals online, just register and ur done (<= yes i got that from the boards)

Well, I absolutely despise game spy arcade. So if it uses game spy arcade, I'm not getting it, period. GSA sucks, it SUCKS. It is absolute trash. If this is true, it just goes to show how much WW cares about their fans. I mean WOL was bad enough, but now this? WW just lost another potential customer...

First, after WW treated EMP users in such a way, why would anyone be thinking about supporting them by buying another title?

Personally, for me my buying WW game days are over.

If it is anything like the rest of WW Games (EMP Exculded) it is nothing more then a title to generate cash and short on AI and Strategy.

Well, that is my thinking anyway, and my $.02 worth.

Spoot

Yeah I argree in saying GSA sucks badly and hate downloads using Fileplanet (lousy Specom site)

Timenn: I thought you were dutch and what is your signiture written in? And last time i checked you weren't boss of anything

Let me set this straight, because that comment made by Frodo was such a dumbass one. We have a kick ass board with kick ass members, but we've got a board that crashes every other god dam day and we've got a game that is riddled with bugs and it makes Atreides so much harder and un fiar in qm because of pathfinding bugs, and we're luckey, our game is dead and riddled with problems, our boards crash, and we have a Navaros.........We're lucky?

this is nothin atall todo eith whatever ur talking about but timenn

WHY? why did you change your old signiture to your crazy dutch language?

BTW: since when did you become staff of sorts

THIS POST MENT NO OFFENCE TO ANY DUTCH PEOPLE

Erm.. that isn't Dutch, i can't read it.

First, after WW treated EMP users in such a way, why would anyone be thinking about supporting them by buying another title?

Personally, for me my buying WW game days are over.

If it is anything like the rest of WW Games (EMP Exculded) it is nothing more then a title to generate cash and short on AI and Strategy.

Well, that is my thinking anyway, and my $.02 worth.

Spoot

Hey spoot, last time i saw you you were an new member on the old emperor forums.

Remember me?

--ken124578

GSA is so freakin bad..even a great game will die out fast on that. I remember warrorkings great game but cause it was on shitty GSA i stopped playing it after a week.

On gamespy u will have no tourny or anything decent, man i wasnt going to get generals anyway but now its really gonna suck.

hahah WOL is now dead and Westwood will soon follow I hope!

No more RTS games from EA! I hate EA. Don't buy ANYTHING with an EA logo, EVER.

It's only a matter of time before WOL is completely removed out of Emperor and all the C & C games. I bet you that within 6 months WOL will cease to exist.

hahah WOL is now dead and Westwood will soon follow I hope!

No more RTS games from EA! I hate EA. Don't buy ANYTHING with an EA logo, EVER.

It's only a matter of time before WOL is completely removed out of Emperor and all the C & C games. I bet you that within 6 months WOL will cease to exist.

Why nav? Why are you so determined to denounce everythomg EA/WW have done?

Show compassion to what the game has done for you - you've obviously enjoyed it otherwise you wouldnt be here in the first place, and you'd certainly wouldnt be the no.1 atr gangster without practise, not that I believe it myself.

I mean, look at the movie budgets these days -