Test your limits

IxianMace

Ok, the idea or aim of this thread is to make a random story that has absolutely no limits. The only limits to what can be put in this thread are the limits of what you can think up. Of course, normal fanfic rules apply, use your common sense. In addition to this, there are some things I would like to make clear so that there is no misunderstanding, therefore no excuses for 'not knowing I wasn't allowed to do that', etc, etc. ::) I personally would like to see if people can maintain a mature, civilized story that is both interesting and humourous, without any idiotic posts or spam. The ultimate failure of this thread would be to have it thrown in to the fiery depths of Gob's Dungeon. I'm sure we're all tired of that. ::)

Rules:

1. No killing someone in a single post.

2. No 'GOD' mode.

3. Superweapons are allowed, but no weapons of mass destruction. (Be creative).

4. No references to any religions, I do not want a flame war starting over religion etc, etc.

5. If you are 'killed' in any way, you can come back, so long as it makes sense. (i.e. reincarnation etc, etc)

6. If you do not like what someone has written about you or you find it offensive, tell a moderator, DO NOT post here and start a flame war. The story must continue, I do not want people posting their opinions about how 'unfair' the last post was or how something was 'bulls**t', etc, etc. :P

7. If you die horribly, HACK IT. Remember that the only limits to this thread are the normal fanfic rules, these rules, and what your mind can cook up, along with common sense about what is, and what isn't appropriate.

As the starter of this thread, I'll throw in some incidents every now and then to make it more interesting. Please don't complain, I will try to be as fair as possible to everyone who participates.

Ok I'll start off:

(I'm not really a character, I'll just add events and stuff to the story).

The criminal lifted up the manhole and crawled out on to the road. He replaced the manhole and quickly ran across the street to a dark alley nearby. He fumbled with something in his pocket, before producing a small device that resembled a remote control. He pressed several buttons in a certain order, and a small porthole opened up in front of him. He leapt in to the porthole, and after he had disappeared, the porthole closed.

Leo Duke ran into the alley he saw the criminal running into, carrying his Beretta handgun loaded in his hand.

DAMN! He got away.

Leo Duke is an operative of a secret service created by the United Nations. The criminal he was chasing was apparently involved in a large organisation that lives by smuggling of illegal weapons. This criminal was the first real clue they had- and it was gone.

"Back to HQ I guess" Leo thought.

Leo duke's blood and flesh slowly came back together.

"You know fhow much that stings." he yelled as he pressed a small button.

With in seconeds the streets where filled with hover cop cars that had been Quantum telaported in, the sniper was surrounded, he had no escape. The cops pointed their blasers at him, and one yelled (this isn't the U.S., just so you know)

"Attempted murder of a changling, and possesion of a deadly weapon, I sentence you to death."

Then simotainously all the cops fired, he was filled with holes, his blood spewed everywhere.

A few cops took the head and put it in a case incase he too was a changeling, and pressed a button on it, the box glowed red hot, then cooled, all that was left of the head ws ashes.

The weapon dealer heard sirens outside his place.

"They can't possiblily find this place..."

He then pressed a red button in a remote control. Outside the building, hidden camaras goes online.

"Heck. It's just a normal shootout."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll continue with the auction! Coming up next is a GMG-56 personnel gauss-minigun. Military type, looted directly from the supply depot. Able to blast through 5m thick of titanium alloy easily, it's best for bank robberies to blow open those vaults. Minimum bid 20k!"

OOC: Hey, keep control of yourselves!

Wesley Armstrong was also present at the auction- he managed to infiltrate the smugglers organisation. 10 minutes ago he had called his collegues- they should crash in anytime now. To prevent being shot in the coming slaughter, he goes to the hall and waits- with his magnum loaded to give a hand.

5 minutes later, the roofs windows shatter and a dozen secret agents lower themselves in by a whire. Guns rattle throughout the room. More and more agents lower themselves in...in a few minutes time all the crooks were effectively neutralised.

CRASH!

"Oh crap! It's cops!"

Seeing the situation, the weapon dealer triggered the smoke bombs that he had always set around. Chemical somkes of various smoke filled the room, reducing visibility to zero.

The weapon dealer then leaped into a tunnel under his chair. The tunnel leads to a teleport which was hooked to the "CN". He leaped in and dissappered. The teleport then self-destructed...

*CN-Criminal Network. Teleports which are linked to the CN will teleport to a random teleport of another criminal who had joined the CN. The teleport then self-destruct, leaving no evidence.

The dealer lands inside of a building. then he sees that there are over 20 crimonals in the warehouse. There are also some other crimonals of a rival organization outside. There is a really big shootout. Leogun runs up the staircase and gets on the roof. Slowly, but carefully, he sets up his sniping equipment. He gets into position, then fires. One down. He loads, then fires again. Another down. Now the rival organization realizes that there is a sniper. The rival's own sniper sets up. One of the CN people die. Then Leogun spots him and kills him...

Meanwhile, in a street several blocks away, a large porthole opens. An Ixian Projector tank emerges along with a Harkonnen Inkvine Catapult. The projector moves to a large open space and begins pumping out replicas of the catapult. Soon the streets are filled with fake Inkvine Catapults, which start lobbing inkvine barrels everywhere in a crazy frenzy. The projector continues to keep popping out projections. A porthole will open after the next 5 posts...

Armstrong ran to inspector Duke.

"Well done, agent Armstrong. A major sucess indeed."

"Yes, indeed. I'm just sorry we couldn't catch all of them."

"We have time. They can't keep running from us forever. We'll search every spot of this city, and I have ordered several teams to monitor internet and phone communication. It's a matter of time, and I have patience."

Then running out of the walls a dog is barking and running towards the inkvines,

Tht ixian commander of the projecter looked at it, thought it looked nice so he decided to copy it, as he did so he noticed the copy had a bomb on its back. He looked round far too late to react the dog ran into the projecter cauing it to explode and make a 6ft crater in the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

The ground collapses, and the hole opens up larger and larger. Buildings and vehicles begin falling in to the hole. Suddenly, a giant worm emerges from the hole, its mouth gaping full of sharp teeth. It thrashes about, trying to get out, causing the hole to open larger.