ANIME!!!!!

thomas

lol, Anime can be cool, Ninja scroll, Ghost in the shell, Akira, Fist of the North Star, are some of my favorites,(violent- but good). Akira is good, but I think I would understand it better if I read the graphic novels. Does anyone have an idea what exactly happens at the end of Akira, I mean, Tetsuo becomes an ameoba-ok, then what? does he eat Tokyo? - its been a while since I've seen it.

Yea Moidib, some of the humor doesn't translate well from Japanese to English-haha :)

hello, i am not actually exatreides, but his freakish anime obsessed friend. i stole his password. anyway, yes, akira rocks, and he doesnt turn into an amoeba, thats his body expansion thingy. its not that the humor doesent transfer between languages well, its that the humor doesnt transfer between stations well. ya see, most anime humor is perverted or sexual, and the station censors edit it out. even buying the so called "unedited versions" of the shows are tampered with. tenchi muyo is actually 10 times as perverted in japan as it is in america, and nudity isnt censored at all. its just a big cultural difference, really. nudity is accepted over there, and here its hidden away. plain n' simple ;D

no. it is a bout a little girl her 3year old brother and her dad(shes like8 or 9)they move to a cottage in the semiforest part of japan and weird stuff happeneds its one video I think and if u see it don't say it is dumb because I saw it at like 5 yrs ago. if u want to get it go to www.kawaii-anime.com or go to 1667 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasedena CA 91106 or call (626)793 800-66 and the fax is (626) 793 2978 they have lots of stuff and at the store u can see some of the models/resin kits that some of the people who work there did.(or rent it if u live in so cal)and someone tell me if blue submarine 6 is good cus it looks cool.

And this, in turn, brings me to ask another question: would Dune make a great anime? Absoloutely, especially if Shirow rendered it. Head over to your local comic store and look for the Dark Horse adaptations of his work (esp. Appleseed, Dominion, and Ghost in the Shell) if you don't know who I'm referring to.