Help Needed

Gobalopper

I need some people to help test the new board conversion program. If you can help me post below. It would involve checking threads for errors, stuff like messages looking messed up and not showing up properly in the thread listing. Shouldn't take to much time and will mean that the new board will come even faster then normal since I won't have to check all the threads. :)

You would have to read over the converted threads making sure there wasn't any obvious errors. If you didn't already know the new board is here:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/YaBB.pl

I am working on a few things right now relating to time/date problems but feel free to check through the threads for formating errors in the actual messages or usernames. You may want to split it up amongst yourselves so you don't all check the same boards.

Yep the password problem is known. The problem is that this board encrypts the passwords so it is really hard to undo it. If you want your password just use the request password option. But keep in mind that I am still working on this board so I may delete the accounts and reconvert them meaning you will have to re-request the password again. :)

Gob, I would like to help but I can't seem to get into the board system something about my password is incorrect. I know that I have registered for the new boards but I still have not recieved the e-mail notification from you guys. Maybe you guys have the wrong e-mail address for me?

What username did you use? I just tried sending your password using asadi1 as the name. It could have something to do with our servers though. For some reason our host is still using the old server for email which is being a pain in the ass right now as it doesn't seem to like sending emails.