Starcraft -2-

Sardauker-Kirov

I'm sick of arguing with you people. My money is on no SCII at all, or at least not in the next 5-10 years. (Of course, giving Blizzard's asinine rate of producing games, that would be about right. ::)) And Earthnuker, that was just stupid. Why wait for the animosity to build up before relesing the next one? So people will be so p*ssed at having to wait 15 years for it that they dont buy it? Good plan. ::)

I'm sick of arguing with you people. My money is on no SCII at all, or at least not in the next 5-10 years. (Of course, giving Blizzard's asinine rate of producing games, that would be about right. ::)) And Earthnuker, that was just stupid. Why wait for the animosity to build up before relesing the next one? So people will be so p*ssed at having to wait 15 years for it that they dont buy it? Good plan. ::)

my blood is heating up here.... PAF... shoots duke Leto in a satisfactory vision

something Duke Leetwannabe left out

Will you be making StarCraft II?

We have not announced any current plans for StarCraft II. We are all very close to the worlds and characters we created in the original game and the expansion set and while we do intend to revisit that universe, we have no plans to do so at this time.

Do you have any plans for more Expansions to StarCraft?

No.

Well if there intending on revisiting that universe and there NOT making any expansions then i guess there gonna make a SCII aren't they?? duh

And don't say it won't be called starcraft cause they say there planning on revisiting the "starcraft" universe