50 ways to penetrate a wall of Kobra.

Devastator_Mech

• 1 month later...

Well a Kobra wall will fall easy IF it is all Kobras and no back-ups. However a smart Kobra player will utilize air mines, APC's las tanks, scouts and deviators(depending on what his opponent throws at him). Also Mino's will take a Kobra 1 vs 1 cause their range is better, as will an Inkvine.(u use deviators or las. tank teams for this). In any event, the Kobra wall OW3NZ!.

Especially when followed by EITS. :P

Well a Kobra wall will fall easy IF it is all Kobras and no back-ups. However a smart Kobra player will utilize air mines, APC's las tanks, scouts and deviators(depending on what his opponent throws at him). Also Mino's will take a Kobra 1 vs 1 cause their range is better, as will an Inkvine.(u use deviators or las. tank teams for this). In any event, the Kobra wall OW3NZ!.

Especially when followed by EITS. :P

Really? Then a wall of mino's with both the Sardaukars and fremens would rip any ass in half!!

Pure conjecture. Wall of minos need repair vehicles i.e. juicy targets. And Atriedes don't have EITS for siege. Also just try getting your wall of Minos close to Kobras, see Deviators and las. tanks OW3N! them.

Atriedes have Mongoose though that I'd trade for Ordos AA any day. ;)

Pure conjecture. Wall of minos need repair vehicles i.e. juicy targets. And Atriedes don't have EITS for siege. Also just try getting your wall of Minos close to Kobras, see Deviators and las. tanks OW3N! them.

Atriedes have Mongoose though that I'd trade for Ordos AA any day. ;)

Why would any house need a unit as unless as the EITS? ??? Besides gunship and air drone, no other aerial unit has a satisfactory assault power.

Deviators and las. tanks OWN? Own what? The elites would kill them instant with the price of death and the sardaukars would take away the shields and let the minos do the rest.

Nah anyone will trade AA trooper for mongoose, Mongoose has a longer range, higher firepower, faster reaction time, faster ROF, higher speed and stronger armor than the AA trooper, there's almost no reason against it, besides the price tag and building time that is.

Devastator, lets see how good your sardaukar elite is in this situation:

I rushed you in the beginning, i destroyed 5 out of 6 harvestors and most of your army before i had to retreat my lasertanks and dustscouts. I have another large group of lasertanks in my base while you have a few sardaukar elites. Do you think that those few sardaukar elite's coming through the dustscout blockade would change anything?

I rushed you in the beginning, i destroyed 5 out of 6 harvestors and most of your army before i had to retreat my lasertanks and dustscouts. I have another large group of lasertanks in my base while you have a few sardaukar elites. Do you think that those few sardaukar elite's coming through the dustscout blockade would change anything?

Rush? With what? Light infantries ??? Or is it the mighty Dusties ::) Destroyed 5 harvester? With those powerful anti-infantry units? :O

Your totally imagining everything, basically what your saying is your rushed me with those mighty Light Infantries and Dusties, and destroyed most of my harvester's with them and imagined you have a large group of Lasers. But how? Why not your just say you airdropped Kobras after your deployed your MCV within the first 1 min of the game :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...

Laser tanks, at elite level, are fast enough to dodge the shells of Kobra.

just move it to one end, and order it to go straight to the other end, and come back and come back...Let the turret do the rest of the job.