Which would you rather have in your clan?

pointybum

The best players are not in clans. Works that way in every game. The concept of a "cybergang" is just ridicoulous. Almost every clan member I've ever played takes their gaming way too seriously. Should Frodo, Biblo, or Cable2GHZ ever see this, they'd flame me just for posting.

Whilst I dont agree with most of FEW's policies, and I certainly have conflicting views with some of its players.

What is wrong with *FEW*s policies they must be pretty good because they have been around sience the game started and send me an im of who u have conflicting views.

And atrd3m0n u know i have always been loyal to you and i am not even in your clan.

there must not be players who have probs with eachother (clam&mord).

Exactly one of the reasons why I lost I my urge to join *SKUM*. It seems that the people in the clan have an attitude problem towards me, I always felt they viewed me in a hostile manner.

Cos mordus kinda likes to talk alot, and clam cant bare that very well and gets rather nasty). Everybody has to get along, nobody excepted, cos before you know it you got your clan split in half or ppl are leaving becos of some arguement with another player. And i can tell you, it aint easy!

Until next post

Clam does have problems with other people then eh? I played two games with skumclam and d3sp0t, my ally was emprworm. The first game, I was Ordos and emprworm was Atreides. The first game, we put the pressure on d3sp0t straight away, and he lasts awhile before we finally break into his base. I leeched both skumclam's and d3sp0t's entire economy. Skumclam starts complaining saying: "Who had leeches"? "It was those f*****g leeches!!" Well I just used what I had, for that game I set all my subhouses and main house with question marks just before the game started. I ended up getting Ordos, Tleilaxu, and Sardaukar.

Anyway, after that game, we had a rematch, at skumclam's request, even though we were supposed to 'mix' teams (i.e. emprworm goes with d3sp0t, I go with skumclam etc, etc). I rushed d3sp0t straight at the start and caught him off guard. He builds at least 1 refinery and factory in skumclam's base before I finish his original one off. The game drags on for some time, and I move to help emprworm (who is being double teamed, and making sure I'm aware of it :(). In the end, I end up killing the combined base with gunships and guild. As soon as I teleport my NIAB tanks into skumclam's base, guess what he says? "I get killed by this little bastard ix again".

Which just goes to show what he thinks about me. It gives me the impression that he thinks I'm inferior to him, and that me beating him (along with help from emprworm) is an insult to his skills and gameplay. I think he takes his gaming way too seriously, and really should cool down. Hey, I have nothing personal against him, I just don't like his attitude. I might leave *PHEW* soon and join or make a clan where there are only friends and we just play for fun, and not to reach #1 at the end of the month in the clan rankings. ::) It was suggested by a friend that I met on WOL who I hadn't seen in months, since he said he was playing Renegade. If I catch him again, I'll discuss it further with him.

I HAVE 1 THING 2 SAY in all of my time in this game (a truely long time) i have been loyel 2 1 clan and 2 my friends i have many friends and others who will say the same at me as i say

and if i ever leave my clan i tell my friends and that only happens if im gonna make my own clan which in that case i invite them 2 join it or if i think that this clan is becoming a bit "ugly" on the inside i am ashamed of severel things tho i should have never used the air drone bug when i found out about it and never tell ppl about it(thats a bit 1) and second is that sometimes i make some of my friends sad for no visable reasons

in the end im a nice person and i like 2 help each others

only thing i did wrong at this last 4 months is that not along time ago i made a second nick and joined another clan along with my original clan but thats only cuz i got extrimly good friends in both of the clans and wanted 2 be with both of them but i dont cheat bc's of either 1 of them and i play with both nicks

50-50 of my online times!

yo deathsumn you forgot to mention that trick you did to me online >:( you remember this maybe?

guusr5644 : hi sup how z goin?

deathsumn : see this guusr:

guusr5644 : im gay and im stoped im an idiot hahahhaha

good thing now i know that stoped trick >:(

*btw: blue marked as deathsumn and white marked as me!!!

yo deathsumn you forgot to mention that trick you did to me online >:( you remember this maybe?

guusr5644 : hi sup how z goin?

deathsumn : see this guusr:

guusr5644 : im gay and im stoped im an idiot hahahhaha

good thing now i know that stoped trick >:(

*btw: blue marked as deathsumn and white marked as me!!!

If you're gonna go down that route you might as well write anything you want.

Since Nav has gone these boards have been pretty flame free - it suggests to me you want to take his place.

Good luck to you

Being leader of Bum demands optimism, sheer optimism as any clan leader will tell you.

I'm an loyal and honest player, i never get out of clans unless the clan is dead/dying out.

Lol pointybum, i still remember those days where i could kick your ass anywhere, anytime 8) :-*

I would choose a clan with:

a) fair players

b) good players

c) nice players

d) players who are often online.

I left PIG because it died

I left SoW because the clan was not that good, made some nice buddies there though.. I went to endo because some old teammates were also going

I left ENDO because it died

I leave D3m0n because: let me count first.....

luky : 16games

rage : 6 games

fake : 6 games

I think the leader has to be one of the most involved with the clan. And obviously it's not the case here either...

I am really not that good that i can get above 400 points by myself :(

a) fair players

b) good players

c) nice players

I left SoW because the clan was not that good, made some nice buddies there though.. I went to endo because some old teammates were also going

I think the leader has to be one of the most involved with the clan. And obviously it's not the case here either...

Well I have to agree with you on that one marcel but not all the way. A think the leader of the clan has be multi-headed and get on with all of his players and sort out the politics when they happen. With the languages, typing skills, patience, time, and the committment drive, sometimes there isnt the energy left to do a bc. In addition, if the best player is not the leader, there are two inspirations - to beat the leader, and to learn and evenutally beat the best player. These things take time to nurture - it is then the clan name takes a shape of its own. Before long the sights for the number 1 spot are easy and achievable month in, month out. That to me forms the basis of a good clan, not how many times a game is played/lost, but how smart the players are matched for bonding (non-sexually) lol

The best players are not in clans. Works that way in every game. The concept of a "cybergang" is just ridicoulous. Almost every clan member I've ever played takes their gaming way too seriously. Should Frodo, Biblo, or Cable2GHZ ever see this, they'd flame me just for posting.

I totally disagree. You can learn a LOT from being in clans. Firstly, you have to play on a huge variety of settings. Secondly, 2v2s are more intense, have more strategic depth, and are generally more enjoyable than 1v1s. Name any number of the best players, and I'll name their clan. There are only a couple exceptions I can think of.

a) fair players

b) good players

c) nice players

Wooo hold on, ur leaving?

I know i didnt play that much but thats cuz the last 2 weeks i hardly had any time, there were waay to much parties. But ill be much more online now, its to cold and crappy outside so its the perfect time for emp.

I would be sorry to see u go Marcel.

do i have an image like nav??? :'( what did nav did anyway? and i just mentioned what he did to me online and to other ppl to... pointy if he wud have done it to you to then youll be upset to. period, homa ;D ;D ;D

What sort of answers were you hoping to get by posting something suggestive without evidence? Of course, speak your mind but without evidence to hand would only incite another flame riot. This was something that Nav did all the time.

Give me a pound of flesh for everytime somebody was nasty or rude to me, I'd made a family of frankensteins by now. But without evidence who cares..

What sort of answers were you hoping to get by posting something suggestive without evidence? Of course, speak your mind but without evidence to hand would only incite another flame riot. This was something that Nav did all the time.

Give me a pound of flesh for everytime somebody was nasty or rude to me, I'd made a family of frankensteins by now. But without evidence who cares..

I thought your family was the Frankestein family ;D