The Dune 1 Campaign for Warcraft III !

pencilgod

Greeting, fellow Dune fans and Warcraft III owners,

I am Pencilgod, moderator at wc3campaigns and i'm proud to announce that there soon will be a Dune Campaign based on the Dune 1 game by Cryo. It will feature 18 unit skins, several maps for battle.net play, original music and original sounds. If you have questions or want to check out some more stuff about this campaign, you can always look at the official website http://www.dune.250x.com or at the forum

http://wc3campaigns.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=58 . The campaign is not yet finished, but i'll keep you guys updated.

Pencilgod

WOL doesnt have anything to do with dune 1. dune 1 was created by cyro which was bought out some years ago. and its only a single plater game.. so there wouldbe no point for WOL to have it online.. thats what Warcraft 3 is all about ;) a good idea in my opinion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

No offense to your campaign intended, but I don't understand... Dune I was more of an adventure game with a lot of character interaction and only a little strategic element (secure seitches, assault harkonnens)... how does this port to Warcraft III without becoming something completely different? (and that might be okay too)

I don't have WCIII, but as what i've heard it gets quite boring after an month or 2.

Well, it's OK as long as you do't mind the infuriating "featres" like that d*mn group cap. And once you finish BOTH Orc Campaign missions... ::)

can't you ever stop you child? are you realy so pathetic?