Oh my God

Anathema

lol, i find it interesting that all those non-US people dont know who your leaders is. But i bet everyone knows who bush is. why do you think that is?

I know why, the eroupean leader dons't spend all their time stiking their nose in other peoples was and they dons't either sped all their time trying to get other goverments to join them in their wars

Ariel Sharon is IMO as bad as Hitler was. (I'm not surporting the palestinian, nor the Israeli)

I'm pro-royalist (don't live in the netherlands though) I think they do a hell of a lot better job than i.e. the German president, I can't even remember him. The royal house has a large role in advertising the country, and IMO the danish royal house are doing a great job.

my deepest sympathy with the Dutch royal family

lol, i find it interesting that all those non-US people dont know who your leaders is. But i bet everyone knows who bush is. why do you think that is?

I know why, the eroupean leader dons't spend all their time stiking their nose in other peoples was and they dons't either sped all their time trying to get other goverments to join them in their wars

And that was supposed to mean.......what? ???

[quote author=Acriku

I hope you can use your wings to fly then. How come Israeli government blocks Palestine from becoming a state? What about Israel when it was wanting to become it's own state? All Israel is doing is trying to desrtoy Palestinian homes so they can never become a state. Terrorism is a problem but Israel also has other objectives.

Ariel Sharon is IMO as bad as Hitler was. (I'm not surporting the palestinian, nor the Israeli)

Hitler ruled for systematical elimination of whole nations to expand. Ariel Sharon defends his homeland. Israel must survive in order to insure stability of whole middle east. Everywhere, were Arafat came, he brought war. Yordan, Libanon, and now Israel. Every action of Israeli army is retaliation against terrorristic groups like Hamas or Fatah, both created by Arafat.

Who is there civilian and who is terrorist? Go there and if you'll succesfully identify those, Sharon will personally award you. You know Jews, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. It must be hard to live in fear, because Tel-Aviv is full of Hamas zealots waiting for full bus. Israel's retaliation is adequate.

we (the israeli ppl) not afraid as they all said we are >:( we just wait till we get to the army and kill as more as possible btw im not affraid to die and if i will im gonna die fighting!!! and another thing dont USA supose already to kill arafat???? or sadam husein? USA blown the twins up if you read news they said that US knew there are planes coming but they didnt shot them down but the plane who crashed the pentagon it never really happend they shot it, the ppl never found crashed parts of the plane who "crashed" on the pentagon coz it never did! the US wanted to start war betwin the 2 not that i want piece between israel and arab i want to kill them so anyway that is exactly my point....

I'm pro-royalist (don't live in the netherlands though) I think they do a hell of a lot better job than i.e. the German president, I can't even remember him. The royal house has a large role in advertising the country, and IMO the danish royal house are doing a great job.

my deepest sympathy with the Dutch royal family

sharon is nothing like hitler!!!! do you find sharon killing ppl just be coz they are a live!!!!

Please make more clear sentences.

sharon kills people just because they are alive

???

@ Caid Ivik: Have you been following news? An Israelian chopper fired a missile at an unarmed crowd- 14 people died. Some general said that some of the people were terrorists, but does not deny innocent civilians died.

Here's the CNN article:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/10/07/mideast/index.html

You can say what you want but shooting at civilians aren't very humane, I know that Hamas is killing civilians but that's what makes the terrorists.

Sharon seem to be destroying all the palestinian settlements and drive them out so that a palestinian state will never be a reality.