Open diary

TMA_1

Since this wouldnt be good in fan fiction I guess it would be good in general. No arguing in this post. Just personal feelings and openness as well as good comments about them. I thought it would be good if we could have a place to let out feelings that are constructive. no crap on this post please. You dont have to be elequant at all, because it isnt a sign of intelligence. Just kinda a place to express an idea or feeling. :)

Ill start out. I just wrote this while thinking.

thoughts:

All that we are and all that we see is energy in different forms, energy and space. We cannot escape the trap of limited dimensions. Only till we have new bodies that conform to both realms will we have the freedom to truly know, to really see the glory that the Spirit has created in his unlimited glory and honor. Truly the Lord isn

Friday, October 4th, 2002

Dear Wynona (my computer),

I am a bit troubled. I am well versed in introspection, and have found that I like to argue a lot. Even with stupid little things. Is it that I am putting everything on trial before believing them? Or is it that I am pessimistic and love to stir the waters? Another thing I have seen, is that I love war. I love reading the strategies and tactics built into every battle, I love watching those documentaries on PBS and The History Channel about wars and how bravely people have fought and how awesome man can be. In the face of death they commit courageous acts and yet die as a statistic. I wish more people would learn more about the wars and give their death the tiniest bit of meaning. Off to reply to more posts, cya Wynona.

-Joe

(omg? acriku...you named ur comp wyona also...we watch to much sci-fi)

[spose i will wright to my comp as well...even though i think this should be in fan fic :P)

Dear Wyona...

Why must you do this to me? I know you are nearing the end of your lifespan. You have lead a good life. Served me for 4 years with out any major virus's or problems, But latly...I have notcied that you have become....Irritable...Your old cd drive dieing a few months ago, I know you needed a new one...but did you have to make it die all of a sudden? in the middle of starcraft? I got you a new 52x cd drive,and i must commened you on keeping it running smooth. I know you are out dated wyona,but your 500 mgz 64 mb ram 16 mb graphics chip will alwas be tops in my heart, but I need you untill we can aford a new comp...Which could be awhile. After we do...You will either sit in my room to be played and tinkered with(might even be good for you) or simply discarded....But plese stop the BSOD. And the explorer errros untill then..Just hold on...

-

Aeryn

Dear Compy,

We all seem to be on the edge, thinking of an upcoming war with Iraq. My Senator, whom my school is named after, Robert C. Byrd seems to be afraid that Bush will become a dictator. I tend to agree with the German politician who commented upon Bush's actions as similiar to Hitler's right before WW2.

Today in school we did a lot of junk. That's mostly what it was, junk. The only class I liked was History, where we're studying the Spanish/American war which we can all more or less thank Hearst for. It was fun, and showed that honor still existed back then.

Oh well, have a nice night.

(btw, if anyone would like to give me a livejournal invite code...)

Dear Hotep,

Bush can really seam stupid sometimes. I see today the stock market went down again. I don't have any stock but Bush could help the people who do so easily. All he needs to do is get a reporter and say the economy is going to do well the next day.

Also I just heard a funny comment from and Iraqi official. He said the Bush, Cheney, and Hussein should just have a duel so no one gets hurt. The really funny thing is that it would save lives.

Dear Compy,

A nightmare came, this one like many others yet different. I was sitting on the couch at home alone, and the TV suddenly had on it the announcing of a Declaration of War against Iraq for it launching a nuclear assault on Israel, millions were dead.

Then the next thing I know the Secret Service is dragging me to this underground bunker where I'm placed as a coordinator for a nuclear retaliatory strike between the US and Israel against Iraq. Then in this dream, it occurs to me I can't speak Yiddish or Hebrew!

I woke up once the bunker was stormed by Iraqi special forces who I could understand. Oh yeah, and did I mention I was filled with bullets by an AK-47?

I have nightmares compy, and that wasn't one of them. In fact it was quite a pleasant dream compared to some of what I have seen...

Oh well Compy, good night for real this time. I'm probably going to go to bed soon.

Thoughts: Saturday October 5, 2002.

You know, I really don't have much energy to deal with all these problems. They just seem to pile up one on top of the other. I know I'm not doing myself any good by just sitting here and procrastinating, but whenever I try to fix them, they just drain the hell out of me. If only I could get out of this place, I'd be so much happier. Do you have an idea how this feels? Well of course you wouldn't, I can't expect you to. I'm sorry to have to burder you with all this depressing garbage, but the fact is, this is what life is all about. Time just goes so slow these days. Nothing ever seems to get done. Every day is just one day after the next. Nothing special. I think it's good to reflect on these things, and just pause for awhile and think. Think about the future. Think about where you're headed. This world is just so full of nonsense I could scream. I mean, what are people's problems nowadays? Why can't they just take their rubbish with them and get lost? I don't need to hear how they screwed up their lives, and then start blaming me for it. Sometimes, I just wish I could get shut them good for good. Like put them on a permanent iggy so that everything they say is muted and no matter what they do, they just can't bother me anymore. Why the hell do they have to be like that? *Sigh* If you're wondering why I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself, I'm not. Seriously. I just have to reflect once in awhile. Just to keep myself on track, and keep my shields healthy. Nothing is getting through this time. Nothing.

Dear toaster...

yesterday evening I got druk as a horse, this afternoon I waked up with my clothes on and smelling like alcohol. Then I went to sleep again.

And why is it that you refuse to run Hitman 2? Why? WHY?

I'll run to my bedroom again and cry. Hope you're happy.

Dear Compy,

I've been talking to someone who does Sailor Moon RPGs for the last 7 hours. Any innocence about the series has been lost to me, as soon as she said "If it doesn't have sex in it, I don't join an RPG". She scares me.

Dear Deep Thought ;D

Why does every one around me seem to think I'm weird because I have a political opinion and like old music? Why do I get laughed at when I hand in peices of English Laungage story work about war. Why is it the only time I feel like I'm with people I can talk to about my real interests and expect an educated reply from is through you. Why can no one (that I know personally anyway) respect what people have done in the past and realise what we are causing to happen in the future. Sigh why bother I cannot expect an answer from a computer who thinks that the answer to life the universe and everything is 42 :D.

Trees

Trees over shade

Where underneath

To cast a gaze

through the stenciled openings,

between leaves

below-- the twisted creek

Speeds through the rocks and sand

Faster than the slow swish

Of the leaves

And unfurls the feeling tranquillity

Because the tree

And the creek

Melt with each other

Like a shadow

To bright light

I just wrote that poem. NO MAKING FUN OF IT! lol. Right now I am listening to The Verve Pipe and I just feel good I guess. Got all my homework done and realized that we shouldnt try so hard. I mean people in general. Just relax and take things as they come. Easier said than done. I know that. Still though We should just all relax. Nice post Usul and Ordos. Cant beat yours acriku ;) lol

(hehe tma, making a competition out of this eh? :P)

Dear Wynona,

I am an American. There I said it, I am out of the closet. I am proud, I am touched, by the beauty and grace of America. People outside just don't understand how great America is Wynona, but once they come in they will understand. Although, I'm getting sick and tired of those damned spanish-talking people speaking nothing but spanish. At my own school I can't turn a head without one guy speaking spanish to a girl, and I have to fight the urge to shout "Speak english you bastards!". Spanish language is one of the worst, and the only reason people learn it is because it is so popular. This is America! Speak english! I want to ridicule your conversation in english and then laugh to myself as I walk away! Damn you all! Damn you all to hell!

Love, Joe

Dear Compy,

Yep I'm doing this entry on a Sunday night. Do you know what I hate? When your mother is running late and wakes you up from a nap to go to a meeting with her to carry her stuff.

I also hate the Sprint PCS commercials and the Verizon Wireless commercials. I hate Verizon Wireless, because a cousin loaned me her cell phone from them on New Year's Eve when I was going to a party out in the rural areas of West Virginia. I left at 9:30PM frm my house. At 11:30 PM I was lost on a one lane gravel road and tried the cell phone, and I was out of calling area with the service that that can't happen with supposedly! I managed to get to the party ten minutes before midnight. Thus, I hate Verizon Wireless.

Anyhow, I'm still waiting to hear back from that Sailor Moon RPG I applied to. It would be a cool mailing list RPG, with themes mature enough that the minimum application age is 16. Plus I have to prove I'm mature enough for it, and submit a writing sample, and submit a character profile. I submitted all of that at four and pages in length, single spaced.

Unfortunately it will take a while to get a response from the moderators of it. They all must agree or disagree. Oh well, that's all I have to say for now.

Thoughts: Wednesday, October 9, 2002.

Damn, that biology research report was so lame. Define divergent, convergent, and parallel evolution? Then give 1 example of each? Those books were just pathetic, every single book I looked in had the same bloody example in it!! :O >:( Wtf? Can't they think of something original? It's always the Galapagos finches or the stupid eyes of the octopus and mammals. Anyway, that's over now, and I'm thankful for it. Not long to go now, just the rest of this week, and then next week, and then 3 days and that's it. End of school. I'll be so happy, no matter what TER I get, just for finishing. Sure, I want to get a good TER, but it's not the end of the world if I don't. If you don't get it, then at least you tried your best eh? :P The maturity level of the people in the school has remained pretty mediocre throughout the years. People just don't seem to get any better. Are we devolving all of sudden? ??? I just want it all to be done and over with. I want all this stress to go away. Then I want to forget about all those idiots that try to annoy me in my life, just because they have no lives of their own. They can all get f****d for all I care. I have my own problems to deal with. I don't think I'll have to wait much longer to find the answers. At least I hope not.

Thoughts: Thursday, October 10, 2002.

Arrgghh!! Damn it hate that. Stupid idiot as I am, I pulled a tendon in my foot stretching in bed last night! Damn did that kill!! I was sitting there holding my foot for a few minutes biting my teeth. It just came so quickly as well. What is wrong with this mod as well? I declared the bullet, I declared the gun, I declared the unit. I put all the stupid details for the gun, bullet, and unit in the right place, I edited the artini so that it would include that unit, and then I edited the textstrings so that the unit would have a tooltip. Then I run the game and what do you know? Another stupid illegal operation, for no reason!! It's like this thing just doesn't want to accept any more new units? *Sigh* well if that's the case, then I guess I'll just have to wrap up the mod and finish off. It won't have everything that I would have liked it to have, but at least I'll have achieved my first mod eh? :P

Dear Compy,

The vile deed is done. Already a mere hour after the resolution was passed to go to war with Iraq if Bush decides to do so, two targets within Iraq have been destroyed by United States air strike.

This confirms my fear that it is not "if" the United States will go to war, but "how soon".

I just finished my classes for the day and had a great day. Me and my friend Noah talked about the best Conan O'Brien moments. Then talked with another friend about the classes so far. I just got relaxed at home now. Now just some homework... beh.lol