Open diary

TMA_1

Tomorrow morning at precisely 8 a.m. is my AP Biology test. This is what I have been preparing for an entire year, and it's all going to be worth it tomorrow. I'll kick that test's ass so hard it won't register on the scanner.

You could say the same for Taoism and the translation of The Way. Often scholars would confuse this for a mistranslation. Way in some instances doesnt really make sense. Just like the Word. These have other meanings though. the Word is like the Way in that it is mysterious as is, and even more mysterious to people who dont believe in what it actually is getting at. You could say he same for when the old testament uses the words I AM for God. It has a specific meaning though.

AAAAAHHH !!!! I have a science project worth 15% of my grade! ( I have a 102.5, :O so I can't blow it off, but if I had a 108.2 :O like my friend I could) and I gotta get it done but im not focused and um . . . I am very stressed out and need to finish this. argh!

Do you realize I wont compromise? She loves me not, She loves me not, she loves me not.

Thank god for papa roach and Korn.

Well As you all know i have been sick the past week(thats why havnt participated in much fan fic) Well i havnt been in school since monday. Some kind of flue or something. Well thats not the problem. Well you know Becky, that girl i talked about eariler. We were getting along alot better. And i was starting to like her alot ya know.

Well she came on Aim and was like broke up with me.

Well thanks for waiting till i was at schoool or calling me. She breaks up with me on frelling aol instant messenger.

"Its not you, its me I dont want to be tied down." How many men have heard those words come out of a woman before eh?

Tied down? I have been on one date with her alone to a coffe shop. and now she needs "space" she cant talk, or think about other boys while having a boyfriend. Um Thats a bit wrong dont we all think? I mean i can talk to girls and think about them with out feeling like a crap bag. Why? Becouse its HUMAN NATURE! she is breaking up with me becouse she is mad at her own HUMAN NATURE! Just when I thought the relationship was starting to take off to. She has break it off, oh and the fact that I think I broke my hand after hearing this. at about 12 o clock i was thinking about it in bed and couldnt take it anymore so my fist went through the wall, and pain insuded. God damnit! This is my second girlfriend and both of them have broken up with me online! Wtf is wrong with the wolrd these days. Dont people have the decency to atleast call you?

BLARG BLARG BLARG!

I need to go play unreal and blow some shit up before i break my other hand.

You know somedays, when you dont give a fuck? when you just wana break stuff? Thats today. I can feel it coming. Its gona be one of those days. So expect an update later. Expect a high probeblity of me getting arested, getting into a fight, or jailed for various reasons.

its just one of those days......

God Please, Please, I Beg of You! Save Her! :'( Today was one of the worst days of my life. One of my best friends was trying out for the Pom Pon team. She tried to do a back tuck and landed on her head. She has severed her C-1 and C-4 horribly. She is in surgery now to open a hole so that he can breathe from a tube. She is paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of her life. God, please save her! Don't do this to her, she is so young! It is in your hands now god...

:'(

Our Father,

Who Art in Heaven,

Hallowed Be thy Name,

Thy Kingdom come,

Thy will be done,

On Earth as it is in Heaven,

Give us this day our daily bread,

And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,

And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from evil,

Amen.

:'(

I do hope your friend recovers as much as is possible. Try the Litany Against Fear. (seriously, it can help you calm down; concentrate on reciting it, and meanwhile think about it).

The best thing you can do is to concentrate on getting on with things. You can do nothing but work out how to console others, and in so doing will help yourself.

I really hope that your friend recovers from this unfortunate event. This is almost the worst thing that can happen, but it's important to concentrate on getting on with things.

- Anders

Thoughts: Sunday, May 18, 2003: 2:11AM

Today is a black day in the history of my gaming time at Wulfram. I don't think I can bear to elaborate, only say that we lost the war because it was all my fault. :'(

Man do I feel like a moron...

How can I even stand to call myself an Ixian?