Dragon rider/ house wars

The_Sadukar

Back in Azmeths county, the magician Zefth is worried. One of his helpers asks what's wrong.

"For some time now I've sensed that a great evil is on it's way...that sense is growing stronger...there's something going on in count Halorans county...a ghostlander. But I'm not sure what..."

Because Zefth is a trusted friend of count Azmeth, a messenger is dispatched to the emperors castle to warn them.

Back at Halorans castle, "I dub thee the Sword Of Dark Destruction."He dips it in an acid.Vessel,his Seer,walks up to him."Sire,I fear that sword will be the destruction of us all."In one lightning quick movement,the vixen's head was severed.It rolled away.

In another dimension, in the throne room of Angalord (the capital of the kingdom of angels) the angel who delivered the balde of heroes to count Haloran is reporting his sucess the angel king Syron, when king Syrons mage runs in "milord teh blade have been coruppetet" Syron turns the angel before him "fool, you must at once retive teh balde and purify it" "so be it"

(OCC, you main charater can die but you can always start again, if you don't have an heir

(OCC: Earthnuker, will you write the wedding? and Usul since noone else is palying as a light member, you are now the grandmaster of light, it dons't give any bonuses but if anyone else plays as a light menber, you can boss them arund)

meanwhile a massive goblin army have crossed in from the ghostlands.....

(OCC Mad Rhetoric, you are a ghostland count right, then your max army is 1000 men, so how big is one of you legions?)

When hearing the news of the goblin invasion, the emperor Franz Hargendorf V asks both Count Azmeth and Count Sorrel to fly back to their castles as fast as possibel and mach their armies to Hartland county.

Imprial(my) Army: 6000 men-at-arms and 12 warturtels

Imprial gold stocks: 169.0723

Tax Income

form vassals: 0

taxes from local popluation 70.000

bouns income: 5000

Hartland county (my personal county)

Pesants: 70.000

Castels: 3

Note: the many factories give an additonal income of 5000 gold.

(OOC: A few to many uses of Rhapsody quotes I think Sarduakar ;D :D 8)).

"Understood sire and thank you for my promotion" Sorrel says and then rushes to his dragon to head back to Sylvain. Once there he gathers together his army which has been growing since he left it is now 750 men big (thats 2500 out of my money). He sends most of them to Hartland to aide the Emporer leaving only 50 to defend the country. Sorrel's brother is left in charge while he is away.

Tax 3000

Money 6223

Peasents 5000

Meanwhile the kinght carrying the Emerald sword/The blade of The heroes reaches the Imperial castle in Hartland County, at the gates he leaves the sword and rides back, next morning one of the emperro guards fids it and brings it the his captain who brings it to the emperor, who sends it to inspection at his court wizard.

Imprial gold stocks: 176.8723

Tax Income

form vassals: 3000

The Emperor replys:

"My loyal subject,

We regerd to write this but, We must figth back the goblins frist, and plese bring your self and you army to Hartland, to aid in the bettel.

Best regards your emperor Franz Hargendorf V"

Imprial gold stocks: 247.3723

Tax Income

form vassals:

Imprial facts:

The emperor Franz Hargendorf V:

Apperance: Tall, muscular and whit a long grey hair

Bagrund:

Franz Hargendorf was the only son of Detrich Hargendorf II, his mother, the lady Anna Hargendorf, was a low profile healer in Hartdorf (the capital of Hartland county), Detrich met her by acident on a hunting trip in Heartwald, he marryed her, and after a year Franz was born. Buring most of Franz' childhood his father was wageing war whit various Ghostlanders, greenskins and mutants, so Franz was hardly ever together whit his farther, as a result of his mothers infulence Franz became a spoiled young man. when Franz reached the age of 16 his farther (at that time 59) was murdered by an unkown assasin. Anna praticaly ruled in her son's name a year, but the night Franz turned 17, the god of fire appered to him in a dream and told him that his mother was a follower of the god of extreme pleasure, the mext morning Anna was areastet and burned at the stake. Ever since Franz have ruled whit an ironfist, always watchfull, proteting his subjects.

Then count Azmeth arrives at the castle gate. A few minutes later he joins emperor Franz Hargendorf and count Sorrel in the court yard.

"My lord, I and my legions stand ready. Let's hurry up a bit shall we, after this we have a wedding to attend to."

"My jouney was well and lands as green and fruitfull as ever sire. But yes we must do something about these foul invaders. I brought some of my personal tactitions along in case we have to do a commando raid as they are experts at planning them sire" Count Sorrel says.

"we are gratefull, but we will engage them in a full battle, we will march in this order, Sorrel, you will march a 2 kilometers west of the main force, when battle is joined, you will then hit the greenskins form behind. Azmeth, you will gaurd the est flank of teh main force, when battle is joined, you will wheel up and attack the greenskins easten flank" "so be it" replied both of the counts.

2 days later.

The emperor lokked at his army, great and glorius, but still small compared to the greenskin force, they were over 12.000. anyway he might as well die fighting. He deployed his army, all his 12 warturtels, each carrying 200 men as a wall up front, then his remaning 3600 men behind the turtels, count Azmeth used a similar formation, and count Sorrel had deloyed his horsemen as frist line, and then his 400 men-at-arms, and 2-5th line. the emperor mouneted Katarina, he could see the counts doing the same. "Take us up" he said to Katarina, Katarina spread her wings and up the flew. "March all brave" Franz shoutet to his army.

The greenskins rushed froward, the warturtels marched slowly forward, suddenly Franz could see some ruffians among the goblins, but now it was to late to make sure, the had all ready stomped them over, now Azmeth hit the goblins's east flank, and Sorrel hti them form behind, the goblins was phused intro a defensive circel and was wiped out,

Imprial losses

The emperor's force

1000 men-at-arms

3 warturtels

Azmeth

300 men-at-arms

Sorrel

50 horsemen

130 men-at-arms.

Frnaz found the counts talking about the battle "Now let's us fly to castle Azmeth, and make do soemthing about that wedding"