Dragon rider/ house wars

The_Sadukar

this is a war/rp fanfic, and these are the rules:

1: there are 3 ranks Count, then duke and the best is baron, acturly there are 4 ranks, teh last one is Emperor, and there can only be one emperor, and that me

2: when you start you can join either the ghostlands lords or the empire, if you join the ghost lands lord you won't have to follow any impiral laws, but ONLY you and your allys can protrect you, but if you join the empire the Emperor will protect you as good as I can, but in return you will have to pay your tax and supply me whit soilders, and you will also have to follow the Imperial laws, or risk war whit teh emperor or banishment.

3: the Imprial laws are as follows:

Never wipe out another house completely

Pay your tax

obay the emperor

4: you start whit a brother or sister (youre choice), you can then arragne a marrige whit another house to make a pernament alliance.

5: you also start whit 500 men-at-arms, 5000 pesants, a warturtel (whit towers and such, when ridden by 200 men at arms, it is a powerfull as 500 men-at-arms, if it fights whit no riders it's only as powerfull as 20), your dragon mount (needs a name, and you can only have one dragon) and your castle and your lands.

6: pesants multiply whit 10% each post until the max limt is reached, 5000 for a count, 10000 for at duke and 15000 for a baron

7: the max limt for men-at-arms follows the same pattern, and the price for a man-at-arms is 50 gold

8: Whit warturtels is 1, 2 ,3 and one costs 350 gold

9: the only way to advance in rank is by imprial favor

10: if you are a ghostlands lord, you can have twice as many men and pesants as an imprial lord

11: you earn 1 gold crown per pesant per post

12: you must specify how long a post is in your post.

13: if you marry somebody and get children, (you dcide when)

you child will be ready to take over as 16 years old.

14: Magic is allowed

15: when you attack somebody, I will diciede the losses and who wins

16: if you ara an imprial lord you can fight another house in teh empire as long the house dosn't die out

17: if you join the empire you can also join the order of light or the order of justice, if you join the light, you men-at-arms will get better, if you jion justice, your will never break from combat, of couse you can also chose to be loyal the the emperor in person, this wil, grant you imprila favors, such as you only have to pay half the imprial tax, the imprial tax is half of you income.

18: I'm also Dungeon master, I can also give you quests, and make natural disasters.

enjoy ;)

Earthnuker there are no atvantages in being a count, it's the lowtes rank, but everybody starts whit it, then I can becide whenether or not you shal advance to duke or baron, but if you are a ghost lander you will have to take over another conty to become duke and a tried to become baron, but in the empire you cna advance by Imprial favor, wicht is cheaper and easyer.

and Mad Rhetoric the ghostlands ins't a unitet empire is a lot of warlords figthing for dominace, so that why a ghostland lord can hve more pesants and men-at-arms, they have no garuentee for protection for an emperor or king.

and do any of have any brothers or sisters (in the game)

by they way Earthnuker are you imprial or ghostlander

The emperor Franz Hergendorf V lands his dragon at Count Richard Gerard Azmeth's castle, He calls for a servant "take this noble beast to the stables and feed her well" he hands the servant a bag of gold.

Later in the trone room. The emperor is takling whit the count, "We are just here to settel a few formalaties, such as you tax, and handel you the land deed" the emperor hanles the count a letter it says:

Darkwald county

one castle

one village of 5000 pesants

estimate tax income 5000 per post

imprial tax 2500

garrnison at the castle 500 men-at-arms and one warturtel

Note: beware of the many mutants and beastmen in the Darkwald forest

"Now we only need to know are you a light member or a justice or loyal to me in person"

(OCC earthnuker remember you also have a dragon)

Count Sorrel Gephart leader of House Tanides. We are forest dwellers famed for covert operations and marksmanship (with bows obviously). Our capital city is known as Sylvain because of its location in the thick woods which we have tamed. We have many small villages scattered throughout these woods but population is around 4500 people and 500 men at arms. We don't use Warturtles (at least not yet) because of their inability to move easily through the forest (is it possible I could have somthing else instead?). We are members of the Order of Light as we like our troops to be well trained but flexable and to know there weaknesses and to known when to run away. I have a brother (I have a sister in real life and she is really annoying so why suffer the same fate in fantasy ;D).

I'll be a house.[can i make up one?] I;'ll be house WeRtYuIo

I have:

500 men-at-arms, 5000 pesants, a warturtel (whit towers and such, when ridden by 200 men at arms, it is a powerfull as 500 men-at-arms, if it fights whit no riders it's only as powerfull as 20), a dragon mount (Named: Leomont) and my castle and my lands.

Yes Twin-Head Imprial is when you work for the Emperor (me) and the emperor protects you whit his mighty army

The emperor Franz Hergendorf V lands in the courtyard of of the castle of Count Sorrel Gephart , Franz calls for a servant "Take my dragon to the stabels, and feed her well, she derservs it" he hands the servant a purse of gold.

The count meets the emperor in the courtyard "Milord I'm glad to see you, may I ask yuor bussines here" "We are here to hand you your land deed, and warn you of an lage orc warband belived to be in this region."

Emperor Hargendorf hands the count the land deed it says:

Sylvain county

one castle

serval villiages whit a combined population of 4500 pesants

estimatet tax income 4500 gold

Imprial tax 2750 gold

garrnison of 450 men-at-arms and 50 horsemen

Note: due to the sale of bows expect to eran an adittionel 1000 gold per post

We prepare for blood!(Oh,and by the way my House(I DO NOT WORK FOR THE EMPEROR)will be House Hraien)

3 platoons of infantry are trained.We settle near a gold mine,and start mining.20 Hraien Elites are trained,and start raids on smaller and weaker Houses(in the Ghostlands).

Twin head you start whit 500 men-at-arms (it a univeresal unit) and a wartutel and you dragon and 5000 pesansant and a castel and a tax income of 5000 gold puls 1000 from the gold mine, but you need some one to raid , otherwise you can fight the orc tribes in the area, but you can use elite uints for an extra cost of 50% per unit

"Orcs, eh. Hmm I think we can handle that sire. Leave it with me".

An hour later

"Ok, Leutienant take 100 men 1/2 archers and 1/2 swordsmen. Also take the horses the Emperor kindly gave us and have 25 of swordsmen and archers one one".

"Understood my leige" he replied.

Another hour later, a few miles away.

"Where are those damn Orcs sarge" said a private

"Don't worry son we almost there now. Just keep the noise down ok".

A few minuites later an advanced party reported back saying that they found a base and yhat the Orcs were mainly asleep and those awake in a drunken stuper.

First the archers got into positions near the base and the swordsmen proteced them. Then the archers begun to fire and the cavalry charge. It was all over in a few minuites with only 3 mounted swordsmen lost. Soon we will clease these lands of all Orcish presence.

Money before taxes: 5545

Taxes: 2773 paid (rounded up)

Peasents 4545

No I said I forgave you, but just pay your tax the Franz Hargendorf V, you do it by writing how much you eran and then you write thet you send half of it to the emperor.

Imprial facts:

Techs: medival

Slavery: is lagal, but whit beigning indrustilaztion in the large citys, some orginaztions mean that slavery should be banned. the most common ways to become slave is to be unable to pay your debts, phunishment for crims, and defaetet soilders who don't get away, some landowners also breeds slavs for selling.

Religon: almost every county has it's own gods, by the Imprial gods who are worshipped all over the Empire, are the god of fire, the god air, the god of warter, the god of earth, the godess of willpower, and the godess of magic.

the emperor Franz Hargendorf V is returnint to Ancelot (the Imprial capitol)

Imprial(my) Army: 6000 men-at-arms and 12 warturtels

Imprial gold stocks: 82.7773

Tax Income

form vassals: 2773

taxes from local popluation 70.000

bouns income: 5000

Hartland county (my personal county)

Pesants: 70.000

Castels: 3

Note: amny factories give an additonla income of 5000 gold

A group of 200 men-at-arms of house Hraien on a warturtel rode out to find an orc camp, and they found one, whict they attack, teh camp is guarded by 500 orc, the count's men won the battel, they only lost 2 me and the turtel is injured so it will not be usabel for the next 3 posts.

240 orc is killed, the rest flees

5000 gold is recovered.

Franz calls for a servant "send these letter to count Sorrel Gephart and count Richard Gerard Azmeth, I need to settel a few formalaties whit them" "yes milord"

The letter says:

Dear Count Richard Gerard Azmeth/Sorrel Gephart you are hereby invitet to my castle in Hartland county, We've got a fexw formalaties to settel and then we want to show you something, and mayby afterwards

we can go hunting in Hartwarld (a large forets in hartland county, infaumorus for it's many mutants).

Best Regards your liegelord Emperor Franz Hargendorf V

Imprial(my) Army: 6000 men-at-arms and 12 warturtels

Imprial gold stocks: 90.2773

Tax Income

form vassals: 0

taxes from local popluation 70.000

bouns income: 5000

Hartland county (my personal county)

Pesants: 70.000

Castels: 3

Note: amny factories give an additonla income of 5000 gold

(OOC: My count will be loyal to the emperor in person)

Count Azmeth looked out over the balcony and thought of the disgusting creatures that dwelt in the forest below...best not to think of it. His parents died years ago, and he had an unmarried sister- he was considering arranging a marriage between her and a member of another noble family to ensure an alliance.

For now, he intended to accept the emperors invitation. His personal guard was gearing up for the trip.

Current gold stock at 7500.