need help guys

def_tank

a while back, i posted here a little bit asking for help on my emperor cd, which for some reason wouldnt run. after a while i gave up, but i feel i cant just let the cd collect dust all day, so can u guys help a bit?

here's what happens: i start the game, it begins to load... then it gives me a fatal error message saying 'unable to create 3d device'. Then it immediately gives me another a C++ Runtime Library message, saying 'runtime error! abnormal program termination'.

i have a 450 athlon processor, an ancient voodoo 3 with updated drivers, updated direct x, was recently reformatted, etc. if there's any info u need that's missing, then tell me and i'll give it to you. thanks for any advice.

I KNOW WHATS THE PROBLEM I KNOW I KNOW MUHAHAHA

now anyway thats what hapend to me to my 3d card is old (voodoo 3) and anyway i surfed right to the site and re dowload the install program for voodoo3 and it worked if you have voodoo to then search the web you will find it very easy

There is no way you could afford to upgrade your video card? Voodoo3 cards don't support DirectX properly. I'm sure you can pick up a newer card fairly cheap, that would probably be the easiest way to fix it.

unfortunetly money dosent grow over trees :(