Atreidies has a weak ..........

Devastator_Mech

pfff, orni's are just not made to assault anti air defences ::) , but they are perfect for where i want to use them for, taking out cobra's assaults and mino's and they do that very well. 10 orni's is my standard air force combined with 5 helipads ensuring a fast reload and 1 repair vehicle parked near the helipads who autorepairs all orni's, i seldom lose one

Why do you see all things so limited? This isn't about the actual firing. But about moving to the attack spot. Thopters can avoid alot of missiles when they are on their way. And they can do more attacks, since they are alot quicker there and alot quicker back.

Why do you see all things so limited? This isn't about the actual firing. But about moving to the attack spot. Thopters can avoid alot of missiles when they are on their way. And they can do more attacks, since they are alot quicker there and alot quicker back.

They do have a much better ability in avioding retaliations when on the way to their targets, but it'll doubt they'll have the chance to come back......

I am the best ATR player and the best player period who posts in the Strat Forum on a regular basis. Most of the rest can't be bothered helping others.

you seem to be forgetting the best Hark player.....ME! I have helped out on a number of occastions. Coming back to your original question, yes the gunships are stronger.

I am the best ATR player and the best player period who posts in the Strat Forum on a regular basis. Most of the rest can't be bothered helping others.

you seem to be forgetting the best Hark player.....ME! I have helped out on a number of occastions. Coming back to your original question, yes the gunships are stronger.

who are you, CERBERUS? if you aren't i doubt that statement.

Are the best Hark player? I need some help.

Like everyone would build 1 or more defensive line, right?

But I just couldn't find which combination of Hark units will form an "impenetratable" defensive line.

Could you tell me, if you don't make a defensive line, how do YOU defend?