Iraq

Maybe Acriku but after WWII weren't chemical weapons outlawed or restricted by some international law (correct me if I am wrong). Why did American officials sell Saddam samples of chemical pathogens? Did they think Saddam wouldn't make biological weapons? Ok maybe American officials thought he would only use them against the Shah of Iran in Iraq's war against Iran. ::) Now they scream 'Saddam has a bio-weapons program', well I guess so America (one of the past administrations elected to office) gave him his first chemistry set.

Offically, what is that an excuse for a major screw up on American officals poor judgement? Rule #34.67-11 You do not give a third world country dictator *pathogens to develop medicine you give them **vaccines for their deceases (of course if you plan to help the ruling regime at all).

*pathogens- an agent that causes disease, esp a living microorganism such as bacterium or fungus

**vaccines- a preparation of a weakend or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, used to vaccinate.

That is a bad as selling used body parts to Dr. Frankenstein.

Don't aim it personally at me, I didn't condone it. Besides, we all know the US is going after Iraq, why does Bush insist on going through political bs if he is just going to attack them alone anyhow.

Tuesday. All I'm going to say is I'm thinking Tuesday, day after Bush's big speech.

If you look from from the Irapi's point of view, the Americans are BIGGEST legal/illegal terrorist.

Although the Americans did no harm to me, but i could *feel* people's pain that they've harmed.

From my point of view, George W Bush is like the legal version of Osama Bin Laden.

But Bush has a much more powerful terrorist force than Bin Laden, therefore, Bin Laden is now the terrorist while Bush isn't.

THE MACQUAARIES DICTIONARY:

Geaorge Bush- Big terrorist

Bin Laden- Small terrorist

America- The house of bully

Yep, if you judged the European countries by their mistakes...well the US looks good. If you judge the US by its mistakes, we're a young country yes...we make mistakes.

Iraq's culture is thousands of years old, while ours is only a few hundred. However, which country has a better standard of living? Which country gases its own citizens? Which country has not complied with UN weapons inspections?

Yes, we are arrogant, but so is every other nation on Earth. Bush is extremely arrogant, and will invade Iraq. Notice I don't say "if" I say "will". He will invade Iraq, and it is my guess that this war will be the first since World War Two where we will see nuclear weapons deployed in combat.

The first time Saddam uses a nuke, your European leaders will panic and join the fight against him. No one wants to have a nuclear weapon toting madman within striking distance of them.

Hussein has nothing with bin Ladin. He is sunnit, Ladin's si'ite. I'm strictly against Iraq invasion. It will make a chaos in area, also they already have nuclear weapons and Russian protection. Bush is too influented by his oil supporters. It's pure materialistic war for huge Iraqi oil fields. What they did in Yugoslavia was good, when they've stopped terror between nations. But here? How much dictators were laid by USA? Musharaf, Pinochet, Tito... These were tolerated, because they were allies. Nothing give Americans morale right to attack Iraq. They just want to show their arsenal and take over Ahvaz. Disgusting.

OOHH ok I get it. When the US invades a country to remove an oppresive, sadistic dictator, it's disgusting! But when that dictator murders thousands of his own people, develops weapons of mass destrucion, tells his entire country lies, kills anyone who opposes him, forbids women to get an education, and uses chemical weapons on his citizens, its JUST FINE AND DANDY ISN'T IT???

That post was the most ridiculas pile of socialst garbage I've ever heard in my life. Frankly I admire the US to make the controversial decision to remove such an evil man from power despite the protest of people like you. Frankly I'm sick of this anti-western BS "Blah Bush just wants oil this" and "Blah blah legacy" that. The US participated in the UN's oil for food program, during which time it gave heaps of food to many middle-east countries - including Iraq. And what did Hussaine do? Took the food, over-charged for the oil, and spent the money he stole on biological and chemical weapons. Anyone who would protest the removal of such a man needs to stop attending government conspiracy theory meetings and learn a thing or two about the world around them. Yeah it's gonna be bloody. Many Americans will die. Many more Iraqis will die. Is that the US's fault? Fuck no. You can't be diplomatic is situations like that. It's why the UN doesn't really work. You've got like 2 reps from each country making up 6 from North America, then you've got like 45 third-world dictatorships that are at each other's throats 24/7/365. What do the 45 dictators want to talk about? Pogi. Welfare. They want handouts so they can build bigger weapons to better kill each other and the western world.

Watch a documentary about the people of Iraq made by an outside source. Then see if you can find one by the Hussaine regime. Only then will you truly see how badly he treats his people, and how much he lies about it.

Hussein has nothing with bin Ladin. He is sunnit, Ladin's si'ite. I'm strictly against Iraq invasion. It will make a chaos in area, also they already have nuclear weapons and Russian protection. Bush is too influented by his oil supporters. It's pure materialistic war for huge Iraqi oil fields. What they did in Yugoslavia was good, when they've stopped terror between nations. But here? How much dictators were laid by USA? Musharaf, Pinochet, Tito... These were tolerated, because they were allies. Nothing give Americans morale right to attack Iraq. They just want to show their arsenal and take over Ahvaz. Disgusting.

OOHH ok I get it. When the US invades a country to remove an oppresive, sadistic dictator, it's disgusting! But when that dictator murders thousands of his own people, develops weapons of mass destrucion, tells his entire country lies, kills anyone who opposes him, forbids women to get an education, and uses chemical weapons on his citizens, its JUST FINE AND DANDY ISN'T IT???

That post was the most ridiculas pile of socialst garbage I've ever heard in my life.

I wonder why many ppl simply don't respect others opinion or point of view, Ace no matter how much u dislike an idea, I think u should respect it, but that's up to you to do it.

I might disagree with some1 opinion, but that's never a reason to say that his ideas are garbage.

Regardless of what the American farts out is only an excuse made from nowhere to attack/invade others.

So what even Iraq could build nuclear weapons. Iraq might be able to build nuclear weapons, and the FAGs go attack them, what about the fags themselves? They have nuclear weapon themselves too.

If Iraq should be attacked because of the reason the Americans gave out, them American itself should of self-destruct immediately after Japan's surrend in World War 2. :P

America with nuclear weapons- Stay alive.

Iraq going to build nuclear weapons- *Should* be attacked by some FAGS, guess who?

THE MACQUAARIES DICTIONARY:

Geaorge Bush- Big terrorist

Bin Laden- Small terrorist

America- The house of the FAGS(FAGGOT).

Remember, America helped you in World War 1 and 2. The best of all would be to remove Hussein for good, and his dictatorship. Besides that, Hussein should be mad at Laden instead of Bush, if the attacks never happened, then I don't think why there would be any big reason to attack Iraq. I live in Europe, so if Hussein goes mad, well, I don't want to think about it...

He don't have missiles that can hit targets that far away, the reason Saddam wasn't removed during the Gulf War was that the western world was affraid of who would be next after him maybe another one even more sadistic, or maybe a new Iran/Iraq war.

Helped? Let's see, tons of casualties when American Forces openly entered the World Wars. But before America did it loaned billions of dollars, supplied planes and tanks and vital equipment. To give you an example of one such donation, we even gave the Soviet Union 5,000 planes in one shipment. (btw fun fact here, the man who made America super scared of the Soviet threat was none other than Winston Churchill.)

Let's see the atomic bombings of WW2. Warcrimes of the highest scale for which Truman (the president of the time in case you know as little shit about American history as you seem to) should have faced a War Crimes Tribunal. I believe he should have been tried for that, because it was a warcrime, however it saved millions of Japanese and American lives from a full invasion of Japan. However, if you wish to have all countries with nukes self destruct, the world is more or less gone.

As for his missile range. He doesn't have long range missiles like ICBMs but in Gulf War he did launch a total of 39 missiles into Israel. The United States government had to beg the Israelis not to retaliate, which won't work if it happened this time around.

You see if Saddam hits Israel after the US hits Saddam, it is very likely the Muslim countries will support Saddam, but as soon as Saddam pulls out the NBC (Nuclear, biological, chemical) weapons, Europe will support Israel and the United States. To invade and make even one wrong move could invite a Third World War...but that is a worst case scenario.

Btw Devastator_Mech. It may surprise you but the war never truly ended. British and American planes enforcing the No-Fly Zone are shot at every week, and have been since the end of the Gulf War. So Iraq is already attacking the United Kingdom and the United States for enforcing a No-Fly Zone established with the help of the UN.

Another little note, the leader of the Senate opposition to invading Iraq is Senator Robert C. Byrd, who my high school is named after. America isn't united by this, or is your own hatred and ignorance too much to notice that fact?

What i meant by self-destruct is not really telling them to bomb themselves but to disarm themselves.

If the US can even do it themselves, could they expect others to do it?

Begging might not work, but compensating would SURELY work. But the US government would rather continue the war rather than doing so.

Btw Ordos45, I thought the war ever stopped. Even now, we're in the cold war.

No-fly zone ay. I don't know what is it, someone tell what is the No-fly zone and I'll tell you what's wrong with that.

Should be able to expect everyone to disarm their nukes in an ideal world. I know the US and Russia have been reducing their nuclear stockpiles, but hey, the US and Russia still have more nukes left over from the Cold War than just about anyone else, no matter how much they disarm.

A "No-Fly Zone" is a term for airspace that the Iraqis can't enter. Something about it being a buffer against Iraqi agression. Basically if an Iraqi aircraft enters, it is in violation of the No-Fly Zone, and is shot down.

Wish I had saved the article with how many Iraqi aircraft had been shot down in violation of the No-Fly Zone since 1991.

Well I'm more tan sure it wouldn't take 40 years to disarm, right?

No-fly zone. With what reason can't Iraqi aircraft fly pass? And with what reason does the British and American have the right to fly into?

Shooting Iraqi planes down is unreasonable, and British and American is MORE than reasonable.

Don't forget United Nation has never agreed to the No-fly zone thingy, everything is made up by the FUCKED-UP Americans, why should Iraq do as they're said?

I wonder why many ppl simply don't respect others opinion or point of view, Ace no matter how much u dislike an idea, I think u should respect it, but that's up to you to do it.

I might disagree with some1 opinion, but that's never a reason to say that his ideas are garbage.

There's a very discernable diffence between opinions and lies. Stating that the US should not attack Iraq because of the cost of life is an opinion. Stating that the US will attack Iraq out of spite and greed for oil is a lie. I'm not afraid to make the judgement between these two things, nobody should.

I pity the fools who allow themsleves to be so completely manipulated by the media and those around them. In all wars outside sources always portray the US as the big bad wolf, yet in the wars they are NOT involved in, there's always somebody saying "Why doesn't the USA step in and do something about this". Anyone who would buy into the propaganda of "big bad wolf US" killing and stealing from little countries needs to get a clue. After every war the US has been involved in they've offered financial and diplomatic aid to not only the victims of the war, but their enemies as well. They did it with Japan, they did it in the Gulf war, the Korean war, EVERY WAR! If they just wanted to steal resources like Caid said, why the f*** would they assist the country they just defeated?

They did it with Japan, they did it in the Gulf war, the Korean war, EVERY WAR! If they just wanted to steal resources like Caid said, why the f*** would they assist the country they just defeated?

Because they don't just want to conquer the land, but also the people.

I think the main motive behind this attack isn't oil, but I don't think it is pity for the Iraqi people either. I believe the following are Bush' motives:

-He wants to be remembered as more then "just another president"

-He's pissed that any country could dare not to do as he says

-Iraq is in fact already in conflict with the US, and Bush intends to finish the job

-Bush wants to uphold the US reputation as the worlds policeman.

I don't bash the US on anything unconditionally, I just feel that the reason behind this coming attack are far from noble.

To answer your question, Ace, the US could spend money on the country precisely so that it was in a fit state to export its resources.

"They did it with Japan, they did it in the Gulf war, the Korean war, EVERY WAR"

And look at the trade that the US has with such countries, now!