Old Aged Players

pointybum

I am clearly a newbie at these message boards.

Could somebody please tell me how to smile/wave/fart etc with those neat litte graphics.

As I read my self back through the threads I cant help seeing I sound like a trusty old Palaeontologist.

Jeez, I can only smile lying down.

:O)

cause i saw marcel71 come into a room twice i was in and then saw the OAP clan guy...

at first i thought it was marcel but now i dont think that it was.... i was just wondering who it was from the message boards....

any time i see a name on WOL similar to one at fed2k i ask if its the same person, and oldc0dger signed off beofer i could page him (or i spelled his name wrong ;D)

I am clearly a newbie at these message boards.

Could somebody please tell me how to smile/wave/fart etc with those neat litte graphics.

When making a post you see the little smiles where it says add smiles and you can click on and then when it gets posted it is turned to a smile...

You can go to your profile and chose an avatar for the pic beside your name, enter your location or just text, and add something to your signature...

cause i saw marcel71 come into a room twice i was in and then saw the OAP clan guy...

at first i thought it was marcel but now i dont think that it was.... i was just wondering who it was from the message boards....

any time i see a name on WOL similar to one at fed2k i ask if its the same person, and oldc0dger signed off beofer i could page him (or i spelled his name wrong ;D)

Cheers for the tip.

;)

Well, the easiest way to find out would be to ask him directly, but I will ask him anyway.

Now DJ ... you should know who marcel71's WOL name is. Most of our clan does ... we have had some great battles with him and his clan.