Old Aged Players

pointybum

Well i think he means he has no problem with old people.

lol Ageism does exists in the gaming community then.

It is true what somebody said earlier, once an age is revealed they think of that person differently. Yeah, they aint rude, ignorant, and they think about what they are going to say.

When that isn't the case (as I am sure many of you can relate), they always end up losing whatever point they make and type stuff that is meaningless - i.e $^&$%$*"@ followed by the word 'you'.

Need I mention Nav again??

Back to the original point, lets hear from more of you - I want to put 20 bodies in this clan and have a laugh.

:O)

I bet half you guys out there dont remember the atair console.I used to play that when I was a kid. (about 20 years ago)

My first game was space invaders,arr what a game it used to be ;) How things have changed from then to now.........

Well, many of you know that I ain't no spring chicken, and this ain't my first rodeo. I'm 40, and if any of you brats are rude to me, I'll spank you and send you to your room. Afterall, while I'm off earning the bread, you brats are home playing video games, so I deserve some appreciation. Oh, and clean that damned room by the time I get home or you're grounded. LOL.

Well, many of you know that I ain't no spring chicken, and this ain't my first rodeo. I'm 40, and if any of you brats are rude to me, I'll spank you and send you to your room. Afterall, while I'm off earning the bread, you brats are home playing video games, so I deserve some appreciation. Oh, and clean that damned room by the time I get home or you're grounded. LOL.

At last, somebody who remembers flares, the carpenters, and mathmos lava lamps lol

I bet half you guys out there dont remember the atair console.

Do u mean the Atari 2600? .. that was a one mean machine at the time! hehe

I remember playing Worm on that console... it was so addictive.

I also had an Acorn Electron where you had to load the games from stereo tape cassettes, using a tape recorder. My most memorable games on that machine was Kung-Fu Master, Frog, and Neptron Through Time (i think thats what it was called).

You kids of today just don't know how priviledged u are....! ::) *am feeling really old now...*

hehe, i started with the AppleII. Thinkingg back about Frog, Space Invaders, Summer Olympics (yes they still make it today, lol)

I would stand up very early in my vacation to play..

Then we got at school programming with ZX-Spectrum. Vectorized lines..

After that a friend of mine bought Commodore 64. With the tapes we played the legendary games like boulderdash, manic miner, wrestling mania etc..

Then i bought my first own computer, Amiga 500. I bought it for $750 and payed it myself. 8)

There u could do some serious gaming. Ports of Call, Railroad Tycoon, to much to mention.

Darn i am getting old :-[

Well, I didn't get into video games until Centipede in the early 80s. However, I do remember playing Pong on a computer in the late 70s. Centipede was very challenging, and it still is, as you know if you've played it. My first console was an Atari, and my only game was Pac Man because that's what my wife wanted at the time. I played that game until I hit one million points, and then the damned thing started over again at 0. I never played it again, and I never bought another video game for the Atari. Then, I bought a Sega Genesis in the early 90s, and I played Aladdin with my kid, and Eternal Champions a lot. After that, I didn't play any video games until a year and a half ago, when a friend introduced me to Red Alert 2. I played that until Emperor came out (just a few months), and then I pretty much quit RA2 because Emp was so superior. And that's my video game experience.

my age is 1 thing ill never tell ya guys coz then youll think im a baby but i know alot!!!! i lyed about my profile my real age is..........naa ill never tell ya 8)

then you might want to edit your profile as it says your 15 ;D O0

thx nuker now im really happy (im going to kick my computer so hard im gonna knock my head over the wall im gonna crush the fucking door of my room!!!!!)ha 1 glass of cola and im fine 8) here it comes the mighty guu is.................................13..................hahahhahahhahahahhahahahha well i hope im not to young ;D