Old Aged Players

pointybum

im almost sure everyone in *FEW* is very close to my ripe old age of 25, i dont think anyone is under 20 in taht clan but i may be wrong... even a few of us have children ;D but i would like to meet this 62 year old guy playing that would be cool ;D

OMG its Nav! thats why he complains SO much. ;D O0

You'd be surprised Rota, quite a lot of people are older than they make themselves out to be...

Maybe they dont want to be 'that' age when they're on here. Who know's, who cares!

:O)

h3y point, i have 16 man, but Rotapain have 32 (he is a great player) if u want i tell for he.

I'm 32, but stopped playing EBFD a long time ago. With Renegade we have some oldies together and called it GwK.. Now you guys guess what it means :)

We started the caln cause we didn't want to be in a clan that would kick and scream if you'd mess something up. Our clan is just for the fun of the game. How ever, right now I think I can savely say that I'd kick many of those youngsters butt (not all) ;D

GwK means: [hide]Gamers with Kids[/hide]

i thought i was old with my 23 years, playing 16 year old boys/girls..

But over 30?? you actually think you're gonna find people for that clan??

hmm who know any girl?

i never saw :'(

if you mean on WOL then i know some girl her nick name is "misty545"

hehehe my bad Doc i was guessing Geeks with Keyboards

sorry about that ;D

I like that. Ya know I did put in Rene and got the patch and found one sniponly game but I couldnt remeber the name of the guy you said... will try again soon ;D

hehehe my bad Doc i was guessing Geeks with Keyboards

sorry about that ;D

I like that. Ya know I did put in Rene and got the patch and found one sniponly game but I couldnt remeber the name of the guy you said... will try again soon ;D

The host of the server is called SnipeOnly. The persons ingame name is Thebiznes. He doesn't want it to be known ingame though, so do not let ingame people know he's the host. Btw, I'm a mod on that server there, so screw up the game and you have a ban for life ;D

btw, I'm going there right now for a few. What's your WOL name ?