Good Ol' War

Mad Rhetoric

So basically,Earth is destroyed,the year is 4253,and only a small group of humans are the remnants of a once powerful civilization.They have hyper-space jumped without any coordinates and landed right in the middle of a gravity field of a dessert planet,with a few patches of water here and there.So,they crash landed,and started a settlement.THAT all was a decade ago.now they have evolved,enhanced their human abilities.

Alright,all the rules here are the same as all the other ones,so I won't bother to write them down.Also,don't join if your gonna make a total free-for-all,TWIN-HEAD.So don't just start a war because you feel like it.Remember!I made this thread and I CAN lock it.BTW,Ex,why couldn't you just lock the UW War?It set a good example on how long someone can RP when they play fair.

I reserve faction name as.....the.....Liberated Suns!

Description:They were the first of the remnants to break off and form another faction.Specialize in body enhancements and advanced technology.Their leader,Supreme Sun John Fallow,is half-german,and rules fairly and with just.They group around a half-lake,surviving with heat suits.They hunt Ogsborde,large,face-less reptiles that reproduce quickly allowing a large ammount of them.

Trade Specialization:Water,Iron,and Ore.

Original Weapons;SHIC(Super-Heated Ion Cannons)and Ion Cannons.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Colonel Major Christifori drove his sand buggy over the dunes,looking for Ogsborde.He veered away quickly when he saw a whole pack of them at the foot of the dune."Damn.....They're reproducing way to quickly."He fired off a few rounds from his chain gun into the herd,to wake em up,and then drove away.

Also,don't join if your gonna make a total free-for-all,TWIN-HEAD.

At least i won't get every one allied together against 1 person.......and i don't have to allie ne1 if i don't want to... And why sdo you specifically state my name in your intro? You mean you don't want me to join, or im allowed to join, you just don't want me to do that, if it's the latter, i'll have no problem not doing it, because i never have.

Faction SAS: As the name suggests these are SAS men sent out as the UK's space men knowing them to be the best earth has. There not all soilders though there are also cooks, medics, chaplins, builders, scientists, cooks, and all the other trades a civalisation needs to survive (some had to be brought from outside the milatry of course, not many though). Scince planetfall they have noticed there new found ability to see in the dark if they choose to. Some even have powers of telekenisis although this is extremly rare (roughly 1 in a 100 of the population are blessed in this way). These people are used for espionage operations and similar. The role of these men was to act like the UN in any conflict but now with Earth gone they have forgoten this and simply defend there borders ready for any attack.

Christifori brought back a group of trikes to slay the group of Ogsbordes.They arrived,only to find that there were even MORE of them.They opened fire with their installed chain guns.The Ogs dropped like flies.Then,without warning,the peaceful Ogs turned and charged at the small group of trikes.Christifori blasted off a few more rounds,then oredered a retreat.The Ogs followed them.

• 2 weeks later...

good idea Ookay mine is

THE MONJ CLAN ;D

--------------------------

description: A group of mutated monkeys with now large intelligenge, specilize in monkey business and bannana bombs, their leaded the grand Ape Monkey, Arkrak, a hevily augmented mutated monkey ape.

-----------------------------------

Habitat: Arrtificail forests with bannanas

Weapons, bannana bomb (obviously ;D), Silverback cannon, (turns peple into stupid monkeys! ;D)

Arkrak stood in the trees, rubbing it's plastic and wooded make he saw the sun setting through the trees, as it did so all the other monkeys slowly scrambled up the trees to their home. Arkrak swung on his metal tail, slow but strong as it was he always dropped occasionaly. Setting guards for the night he placed his SVBK (silverback kannon) by his bed, he set down uneasily.

Trade: good bannana scavenging

• 2 weeks later...

(ooc: Theese threads are dead :()

The Guard Monkey looks out at the other men in the desert, they are not moving, Whats Happened he thought he fired his weapon at them and they mutated into SilverBacks and jumped into the air and ran toward the camp, Thats 55 now mutated nto their clan. The Jarzmark.