Loss of Honour

ordos45

Nema is right. Just because a common enemy is around for two, that doesnt mean the two should agree. Like the weasle and the wolf in the fables of Aesop. Once they both worked together for food then they went back to fighting eachother. Also look at WW2. We had a great old friend that helped us out. He turned the tide of the war. His name was Joseph Stalin.lol Still though edric you are a brother in christ so we are friends. that doesnt mean I will take your side every time though. everybody can be wrong.

I meant Edric's comment about fighting atheists. While I respect Christians because of their positive effect on people, the world would be better off all atheist. It would be better then all Christian. Without religion fights wouldn't be started over interpretations.

I have no idea how you could glean that from my statement. I think the world would be better of all atheist. There would be no heretical conflicts. All the churches of the earth have killed heretics. If we all believed totally in Christianity, totally without any doubts what so ever then the world would be better off that way. It would be great either way. But I don't know why you could possibly think I said no people at all.

Inoculator, if we all were atheists, we would live as an animals. Without morale or straight sense of life, just trying to do what is possible and what can help us in this life, no matter how it will effect next times or other people. It would replace heretical fights, but without morale whole world would be in permanent fight for survival. Classical darwinistic blind way of unintelligent creatures. Without any existing religion, who would teach us basics of morale? Philosophers? Who will hear them? And who will inspire them to think also? I think religiosity is a best sign of human intelligence.