Fighting The Emperor

death angel

Sounds cool, but I doubt I'll be able to get it in the near future. I mean, I had to wait 6 years just to get Dune2000. My parents are rather anti-PCgames now that I'm in 9th ( I dont know what grade thats for u, but here we go to 9th at the age of 14-15, so u can just convert it to your system and tell me what it is. Where are u, btw?)

Right now, Only a few places here use optical fibres for their tele lines. I'm still on the old ones. My modem is 36.6kbps but transmision takes place at 1.3 kbps and sometimes goes upto 3.5kbps. This means, if ur game is anything above 3 mb, its gonna take me a hell of a long time to download it. And i'm just talking about the demo. I bet the ful version's around 200-300mb. This means, I might just finish downloading the game by june. (my ISP gives me one hr per day, 10 Rs for every extra hr. So that comes around to 5 cents, I think. ( My maths isn't too great, sorry)

Yeah, probably. Anyway, forget about it. Have you ever played the ordos 8th mission. I positively got my ass kicked. I mean, I was barely a minute into the game and had just started ordering missile tanks from the starport when Sardaukars, Imperial Combat Tanx, Sonic tanks, Troopers and Devas were paying my base an untimely social call. And they didn't take the spoons, no, they went for everything I had struggled so hard to build. The second time I tried it, I survived for half an hour. Then I started going on the offensive. Since the mercenaries were on my side, I blew up the atr r-turrets, thus giving the mercs access to their base. But the mercs

were smarter than I thought. They decided to take on the harks. I blew up their rts when the smart-and-growing-smarter-all-the-time mercs decided to take on the emperor himself. And with what? Half a dozen Infantry. And then I got d-hands, ornis, devas, sards, and sonics breathing down my neck. To top it all, half way thru defending my base from a combined attack, the mercs turned hostile. And since their base was in the middle of mine, I was in a jam. I don't need to tell any one the result. Now I'm going to try the mission after a long, long time.

• 1 month later...

i know this is old but any ways i am still on that mission and i have been playing for i think it was 6 hours and i have not lost and i am on normal i remember those atacks and i surrvived them easily ask me how by IMing me cause i have to go now

no he cant and for the mecs at the begining just capture all the buildings and no matter what they will not turn hostil because if they lose all there units it will not be enough to make them turn hostile and if they do you will have a bigger army then them by the time they do

but what happens when they turn hostile cause they lose to many guys if you capture all the buildings they will not become hostile and you have all the buildings and if you still want them to help leave two/three windtraps and the m-turrets and they will still help you and you still have enough buildings to build guys to defend yourself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...