Earth And Beyond

d3m0nger

I am Xsidious and Xzaphod in the Galliena system (i think thats how its spelled but its most likly not ;D) O0

Xsidious is my current one his is lvl 22 TE - combat 10, explore 8, trade 4.

i just made the Xzaphod name in the slightest chance i decide to go compleatly out of my mind and buy the game.... but i think i can hold my sanity.

well its a big game.. pretty cool 2, but im not going to buy the game.. cause.. i saw that the game thats availible in the store ins't really diffrent from the beta.. and since i'm level 39 (impossible level) with all the tech levels upgraded etc..., there's no real challenge.. so im waiting for c&c generals and i hope westwood will support that game for atleast 6 month's ..

cyas ppls

hell i miss my lvl 60 TW that got wiped 4 pwipes ago :'(

but my lvl 31 TW is a tough mofo! ;D

but im not going to buy the game caus eid rather do the xbox live instewad of paying for the E&B game andthen pay for the online too.... i think id get more money worht out of xbox live.

even tho i would like to continue my character on the reg game but i dobut i'll buy it.

Yeah same here, i don't think e&b will be worth buying, it takes to much time 2 play.. the training alone takes like 3 hours and thats just the training.. then all those missions, warping from sector to sector.. there's no end.. and then i was so happy.. i finally had the money to buy a new laser beamer for my ship.. turns out it was exactly the same just alittle more range.. then i went of to saturn, i saw a weapon thats costs over 2.345.403.. i was like WTF !, By that time i saw no point in it so i just gave up on it..

cyas ppls