Ancient Races

Twin-Head

(I have a better idea, howabout an ogre attack)

The scouts distracted by the orcs, They never noticed the 12 ogres and the 3 ogre mages sneaking up on the base. The first thing that the ogres did was wait. They stood their while the mages cast spells of strength on them. Now each of them is strong enough to crush walls. The Ogre mages combined their power and made the first attack; a fireball. The walls blast open, and the ogres rampage through the city...

OOC: we're just going to ditch lord Moogie? Or did something else happened in the time I was away from this thread?

Timili scratches the back of his head and says:

"All right with me. Grob (the griphon)could fly us back to the village in a few hours. I'm hungry, let's go.

Infrastructure of Dwopfs:

1 town hall

2 barracks

5,200 citizens

1,200 (residential) huts

5,10 farms

2 barracks

2 gold mines

Infrastructure of the Nitris colony:

1 town hall

50 farms

300 citizens

70 huts

1 functional gold mine

Current military

400 warriors

50 catapults

40 balistas

1 sorcerer

5 sorcerers in training

1 mature griphon

8 young griphons

Fingon hastely recuits 30 Guardians to help them fight the new foes, and whit the aid of the orc the fight will be more or less easy

Castiulties:

Defenders: 5 guardians and 10 orc warriors

attacker: 2 orges

Encelon status

Units

Civilians: 175 growing by 10%

Soilders: 43 Guardians. 10 Bowmen

Infrastrucsture

110 residences

1 barrack

3 forge

1 tempel

Armory: 45 swords, 45 full plate armor and 20 bows.

Gold: 2637 + 465 -3000/2=1500

Goldmine: 250

Tax: 196

Forces camped outside of Encelon

1 warturtal not ready for battle

Gab, was already almost totally out of the gardens but upon hearing the call of the orc turns and considers discussion with them...

''They're obviously freindly as I have heard tales of their just deeds... but if I reveal the existence of my men to all who are good, there will soon inevitably be a leak and then those who are not so kind will know of us...'' Gab thought...

He crept down an obscured branch from a tree, and went from the covers of the walls back into the bushes he was hidden in earlier...

Farrel unsheathed his sword, but his posture suggested that he meant to use it only defensively

Gab turns to a scout outside the garden and signals him to get the men who retreated into the North western quadrant of Encelon to get here... then he turns his attention back to Farrel...

''Hello there'' comes Gab's voice from nowhere...

''It's about time we talked to each other'' Gab continued

''So you're somewhere in the bushes, showing you're face would make this more convenient, as a matter of fact showing you're face a whole lot sooner would've been even more convenient'' Farrel replied irratly

''Well, my apologies. We never intended to fight you but you must understand we can't reveal our presence to everybody'' Gab explains, stepping out of the bushes with his combat class sniper rifle in hand

''Why not!?'' Farrel asks

''We rely totally on strategy, stealth is an important component of our strategy and of course remaining unkown to most benefits that component of our strategy... talking of such... I have heard that you're leader has been kidnapped. If you like we could assist you with our skills... little remains hidden from our scouts when they are given precise orders also it may be one of the better known factions that kidnapped Moogie... it probably wouldn't be very difficult to go and have a peek at the other factions. We could even discover ''additional'' things about them like their troop composition and locations, even if my men were discovered, being located would not damage you politically because my men would have ''been looking for Moogie''. We ask for nothing in return... except you're trust of course''

Farrel looks upon Gab's scrawny figure compared to his, and easily sees why his people rely totally on strategy. He replies to Gab by saying...

OOC: Earthnuker, The bag that the knight was carrieing only had an elf carcass in it. The knight was an evil necromancer, but he was killed.

The Ogres rampage the town. Arrows fly into one's skull, and he falls over, dead. He crushes 5 gurdians and 10 orc warriors in the process, and only one survives the fall, an orc with crystalline armor( Which By the way costs 3,000 gold to create[for only 1 suit]) A Giant club slams down on an orc High sorceror. The ogre mages launch a firball at the palace. The palace erupts in flames, and the garden catches on fire. One of the W.U.N.F. Scouts is killed, he was hit directly, by the fireball.

(OOC: Umm...Ok, so what of my High Warriors? I've been spitting them out 10 per post and I have 100 so far. Each High Warrior wears crystalline armor.)

Farrel almost replies when he hears a crash in the distance, and the screaming of his men. Looking back at Gab, he says, "Makes good sense to me, but I think we've got bigger fish to fry."

A while later, another two Ogres are downed with the combined power of the Orcs and Dwemer Guardians. An Orcish Sorceror is lost in the battle, along with 3 cannons.

Hrogg turns to Timili and says, "Good deal, let's boogie."

Faction Status: Unsurpassed

Political Status: Neutral - High Alert

Infantry: 463War, 15Spy, 6Sor, 80HWar, 15Elite

Artillery: 96 Cannons

Heavy Forces: 4 Orcish Tanks

Resources: 8000 Gold, 1590 Crystal

Construction: Mine: 60%

5 Spies at Encelon

Anti-Goblin Attack Force: 146War, 2Sor, 20HWar, 5Elite, 27Cannon, 1 Tank. Encelon.

Fingon and the Turtle Riders of Encelon

Stronkholt: 2 Townhalls, 120 longhouses, 3 Mines, 2 Barraks, 1 Blacksmythe, 1 Tower of Wizardry, 1 Faktrie, 12,000 residents.

Orhkland: 5 plots, 2 farms, 1 Townhall, 80 residents.

Gab looks at Farrel...

''Agreed'' Gab says simply moments before a huge ogre club smashes the ground very near to them

Suddenly the rattle of gunfire is heard as several bullets enter the un-missable ogres skull

The ogres looks around but sees nothing because it is to dark...

The ogres react by...

The Ogres react by smashing their clubs on everything that they can't see. They slam down on trees, houses, walls, and just about everything else. The bullets continue to pound into the ogre's skulls. 3 of them collapse onto the ground, dead. The Ogre mages cast spells on the remaining and they seem to know exactly where the W.U.N.F. soldiers are. They all three team up on one soldier and swing their clubs strait at the soldier...

================================================

Uhh we'll say that the gold cost is for the warriors only, the mages will get it free.(Because they have enough spells to enchant them theirselves) IT will cost gold, we'll say because you have to implement it in the armor.

As the clubs hit, the W.U.N.F soldier's bones all instantly break and of course he will die very soon

However to hit him the ogres had to enter the garden where they got shot at by the two shot gun men fleeing away from the gardend. A few moments later the gardens were suddenly set alight by the W.U.N.F flamethrower

(OOC: Alright, we'll work around it.)

The remaining Orcs, in the pitch-black darkness, find and surround the Ogre mages.

Losing 20 Orcish warriors, the troops finally beat down the mages, and turn thier attention to the remaining forces.

Screaming, "The Horde is upon you!", the remaining Orcish warriors and High Sorcerors focus thier attention on the garden...

Infantry: 493War, 15Spy, 6Sor, 80HWar, 20Elite

Artillery: 101 Cannons

Heavy Forces: 5 Orcish Tanks

Resources: 8750 Gold, 1690 Crystal

Construction: Mine: 80%

5 Spies at Encelon

Anti-Goblin Attack Force: 126War, 2Sor, 20HWar, 5Elite, 27Cannon, 1 Tank. Encelon.

Stronkholt: 2 Townhalls, 125 longhouses, 3 Mines, 2 Barraks, 1 Blacksmythe, 1 Tower of Wizardry, 1 Faktrie, 12,500 residents.

Orhkland: 5 plots, 2 farms, 1 Townhall, 85 residents.

The Last Ogre falls over from the heat of the flames. His body explodes, and ogre guts splatter everywhere. The fighting over, the bodies are checked. Each tribe found 20,000 gp, and is awarded 1 quest point. The High Mage Of Dolicot sends a telepathic massege to all spellcasters. Each tribe is to send their best sorceror/sorceress or wizard/witch. The first annual Magic competition is being held at the mage tower in Dolicot. The winner will be allowed to study at the magic achademy, free for a year, and win 10,000 gp. The entry cost is: 50 gp.

''OH YEAH!!!!'' shouts the remaining W.U.N.F infantry surveying the large mass of gold

''Yipee!'' shouts the remaining N.V.G trooper as he dived into the gold

''So, you accept our services? one thing however... one of my men in this battle will soon die... all the bones in his body are broken and I know you probably won't be able to heal him or even keep him alive for a while but one of you're mages informs of me an magic tournament... since he won't be dead for long by then, you may be able to find a mage skilled in healing among the contestants... of course the only way to find such a person will be to observe all the magic matches... If you are planning on sending any mages to participate in the tournament, it would be nice if you would inform of us any major developments as we have no mages of our own... if you discover a sufficiently skilled healer, don't worry about his price, we'll deal with that along with any other expenses...

Warlord Fingon invite both the comander of the orc forces and Gab to a victory feast at his castle

Encelon status

Units

Civilians: 192 growing by 10%

Infrastrucsture

110 residences

1 barrack

3 forge

1 tempel

Armory: 60 swords, 60 full plate armor and 20 bows.

Gold: 23192 + 442

Tax: 192

''10 000 gp!'' stated a trooper

Gab looked over at the body of his fallen comrade on the floor...

''Done... Farrel... could one of you're mages entering the tournament deliver the cash? I'd send one of my men but they would be rather conspicous what with their clothing and behavior... can't send my spy either.... he's still in training. I'll give you 500gp for any expenses involved in transporting the money and the body. Is that alright with you Farrel?''

(OOC: Once again, sorry for my recent inactivity. I've had a few minor engagements...)

Farrel nods and says, "Yes. No problemo mate." (OOC: 'problemo' Orcish for problem ;) )

The extra Gold and quest point is sent to Stronkholt.

Meawhile, a Orcish High Sorceroress named Dranathna arrives at Dolicot with the intentions of joining in the magic convention. With flowing purple and black robes and a glass staff crowned with a crystal, splayed in all directions, Dranathna is odd-looking by Orcish standards, but as powerful as the Orcish leader T'naga.

"Indeed," says Farrel, "count us in on your feast, friend Elf."

Infantry: 500War, 15Spy, 7Sor, 80HWar, 20Elite

Artillery: 106 Cannons

Heavy Forces: 6 Orcish Tanks

Resources: 29,750 Gold, 1,790 Crystal

1 Quest Point.

5 Spies at Encelon

Anti-Goblin Attack Force: 126War, 2Sor, 20HWar, 5Elite, 27Cannon, 1 Tank. Encelon.

Stronkholt: 2 Townhalls, 130 longhouses, 4 Mines, 2 Barraks, 1 Blacksmythe, 1 Tower of Wizardry, 1 Faktrie, 13,000 residents.

Orhkland: 5 plots, 2 farms, 1 Townhall, 90 residents.

Meanwhile warlord Fingon commisions a kindergarden, so now the populatin in Encelon grows by 15% pr post

Encelon status

Units

Civilians: 211 growing by 15%

Infrastrucsture

110 residences

1 barrack

3 forge

1 tempel

Armory: 75 swords, 75 full plate armor and 20 bows.

Gold: 18653 + 461 - for th4e kindergarden

Tax: 211

Gab receives word of Timili's search from the orcish anti goblin army garrisoned at Encelon...

''So, they have no idea where the knight went then? I suppose that the second and first sightings could have been of different knights and therefore the first knight could have Moogie but that is unfortunately unlikely... thus we have no place to start'' Gab said annoyed

''Indeed'' replied the trooper

''Keep 1 scout outside the main entrance to Encelon where the ogres attacked from... send a scout to the Fenrir and send the last scout over to that animal race.... the third team one of our scouts are to observe don't strike me as very intelligent so they probably won't have a chance of seeing my scout but inform him that if there's any chance of trouble he should leave immediately... as for the scout observing the Fenrir... All I want from him is a solid terrain reconnaisance mission and a medium range two day observation of the Fenrir scout after which he will report back'' Said Gab

''Yes sir, I will deliver the orders immediately!'' the trooper

Then another trooper arrived...

''Sir, we have just received word that the ressurection to be granted to our N.V.G trooper by that mage will also bestow a special power upon him, ranging from inhuman accuracy to the ability to gain magical abilities'' Reported the trooper

''The ability to gain magical abilities? Now that could be useful... it would open an entire new field of abilities to us that has been innacessible to us before... tell the mage we wish the ability to learn magic to be bestowed upon our fallen comrade'' Ordered Gab

''Verywell'' Said the trooper and left

Since the W.U.N.F villagers are living in Encelon, they gain the kindergarden bonus...

So now the W.U.N.F villagers grow by 8.3 recurring

Looking down the rope where the Knight had escaped, Ztragg is amazed to find...

The Orc Sorceress tracks down a city guide and asks about enrolling in the magic convention. After paying her 50gp entry fee, she is told...

Ghroqmoore stares silently at MilkEye, wondering what could *possibly* be going through the creature's mind. Is it a spell of some sort? A miss-matched use of potions? Or maybe the thing had gone into hibernation, right in the middle of a fight. Whatever the problem, Ghroqmoore is getting infernally sick of the standoff.

Infantry: 520War, 15Spy, 7Sor, 80HWar, 20Elite

Artillery: 110 Cannons

Heavy Forces: 7 Orcish Tanks

Resources: 30,750 Gold, 1,790 Crystal

1 Quest Point.

5 Spies at Encelon

Stronkholt: 2 Townhalls, 135 longhouses, 4 Mines, 2 Barraks, 1 Blacksmythe, 1 Tower of Wizardry, 1 Faktrie, 13,500 residents.

Orhkland: 5 plots, 2 farms, 1 Townhall, 95 residents.

Ahh, i'm getting sick of waiting, Groqmoore wins!

Prize(s):

GiftCertificate(3,000 gp) from Megot's Magic Weapons, 2,000 gp, and ranking +1 in the fighting arena

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Ztraag trips and falls upward. aparently, this is a reverse gravity chamber. Ztraag impales himself on a spike!!!!