Butlerian Jihad Reading Club

Mahdi

I couldn't resist reading it

I'm somewhere over halfway I guess. (You know that moment when... /Timenn is shut up by Namp)

But which part are we discussing right now?

I agree that Selim is rushed too much. And I think it's a annoying neat person. He just can't do anything wrong !

And I like Tio Holtzman, a different kind of hero, arrogant, I like that

But I think Xavier Harkonnen is a little bit too perfect, but Serena kicks ass

I like Vorian Atreides too, a nice and smart badguy :)

And the story is going well :)

Yep Timenn my BT Brother. Perhaps we can chat about any questions or plotholes? :)

Its not a plot hole as such, perhaps just an omission, But why do you think neither Paul nor LetoII make a mention of the Nasty ancestor(?)

Its a shame that the new books fall at this test, because its a good plot.

[hide]Well so far i am at the part where that versilus is at arrakis and is eating a melange cake thingy.. so far in the book ive been alright.. but i have a few things that need to be cleared up...

The sorceresses blasts damage what? because didnt it say that it destroyed the titans brain.. wouldnt that fry the soldiers outside brains?

The Cognitors- can someone give me a definition.. i seem to be kinds confused on what they look like.

The shields-are they like the ones in the movie? trying to get a visual.

Is Lord Bludd in any of the other books.. cant seem to recognize the name.. maynbe i missed something...

Serena- seen somewhere talking about Tio being her Step Father.. whats all that about..

[/hide]

[hide] Yes it would, if they are in range, a reason would be something later on in the book where you aren't there yet.

Basically just jars with a brain floating in blue fluids?

Yeah pretty much.

Dunno.

No idea where you saw that, as far as I know there is no relation between Serena and Tio. [/hide]

i finished early this morning

and i may have a bit of inside info... can ya tell me

[hide] serena and Tio Holtzman made invented the first guild heighliner.. she was grasping the fact on folding space.. true?[/hide]

[hide]No not Serena, it was Norma, Tio's assistant[/hide]