Gob, Please read this! Help Needed!

emprworm

Gob, since I do not know what board to use to post a complaint (technical support? But this isnt really technical), I hope that this is appropriate.

As in a baseball game where an umpire warns both sides after a batter is hit by a pitch I am requesting and hoping that you could ask madluxan to not harrass me on this forum. He leaves me alone, I leave him alone. I typed in his name to add to my ignore list on the PREFERENCES list, but I'm still seeing his posts. Apparantly, the ignore feature only blocks instant messages. Please read my thread "a very difficult challenge." Madluxan, who is still attacking me through bilbo as he has been doing for months, even on the old official boards, inserted a meaningless condescending remark in my thread. Now, he lashes at me so I lash back and we go at it a couple times. Fine, I am as much to blame. I tell him I ignore him and let him have the last word. I then want to move the thread back on topic. I dont want flame wars to cause a good thread to go to your dungeon. SO he posts this:

Hehe, good job on editing out all the nonesense and swearing before anyone else saw it Don't worry, I'm going to have some fun with you. It's going to be interesting seeing how long you manage to keep the act up before you prove to everyone that you're just a child with an overinflated ego.

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/attachments/emprworm.jpg

Apparantly, he is now on a personal mission to hijack my threads, harrass and disrupt. To be honest, I really dont care about his opinion of me or whatever kind of mission or vendetta he is on. Looks like Bilbo really got under his skin. PLEASE help keep this board clean of the ancient, and now decrepid Bilbo flame wars. That was supposed to be left behind on the old boards. What worries me is that if he inserts flames or inciting remarks, causing my threads to go way off topic, they will end up locked. I've seen it happen so many times. Since I have no way to force madluxan to keep threads on topic, I can only make one appeal to a rule of this forum taken from the rules page:

Try to stay on-topic, if you want to post something that is off-topic start another thread instead.

Harassing, threatening, intimidating, or discriminating remarks toward other members will not be tolerated.

This rule is my only recourse to what Madluxan apparantly is taking upon himself to do.

I know madluxan will respect you, can you please ask him to not take my threads off their topics and into a personal vendetta? Going by his last quote, he seems personally bent on waging a flame war- a war that this board does not need. I am more than happy ignoring him and not talking to him anymore. But I am hoping he can do the same, or at least keep the personal attacks out of it.

Thank you Gob.

P.S:

and in case anyone wants to know about the picture that Madluxan is using as flame propaganda: I show no mercy to newbies. I annihilate them as strong as I can. This makes them better players. The irony is that sardcore, when he was a newbie, got pounded by me relentlessly and now thanks me for it. I asked sardcore a couple weeks ago if we should "let" a guy win who kept losing to us. (and you can ask him about this). He said absolutely not, because only by playing fierce, will the newbie learn skill. When newbies ASK me specifically for help, then I help them. When they join my game to play against me, I annihilate them. Thats how I learned (when a player named purmalice wasted me over and over again), and thats how they learn.

lol, yea thats me always over confident. Believe you me, I've taken plenty of beatings in this game. Just ask acelethal- he's pounded me on more than 1 occasion. :)

but to be honest, if i only have 1-2 hours to play, i really truly don't want to play with a new player simply because it isnt any fun. I just dont know how to say that any nicer. I get 2 hours of playing time, which is supposed to be fun (who plays a game that isnt fun?), and a newbie joins the game, which means for the next 10 minutes I'm going to be bored. The part of the conversation madluxan didn't get was the part about the 2 games before where I was talking about people who make a ref first on high money games and how frustrating it is to see that cuz you know you just wasted your time.

LOL, this is hilarious... You edit out all of the nonesense, swearing, lies, and everything else you said to me, and then you go to complain about me. I remember cable did the same thing a few months ago where he constantly deleted his threads whenever he started to lose an argument.

But anyway, if you're gonna sound like a 9 year old while flaming me, and sound somewhat mature here, then I have to thank you. You managed to show how two faced you are without me even trying ;) You completely went off your rocker when I asked who cared, then you go and do something like this.... LOL. Like I said, you're only proving you have the maturity of an egotistical child :)

You have to get it through your head. I'm not like you. I'm not going to post lies, swearing, and immature nonesense, then delete it like you do. I show people like you for who they are using factual information. Have a good stay at the Fed2k forums :)

very very old atr3dmon. unresolved spite from a player named Bilbo30 that he cannot let go and through whom madluxan attacks me constantly. Unfortunately he is now dragging into this new forum. Its very old, Atr, and I wish not to describe it only that he should let it go. I did not want this nor ask for it, but I guess madluxan is on a personal mission now. i can only hope Gob gets a hold of this quickly before it gets out of hand. And Gob I'm sure knows only too well how much this particular subject can get out of hand, as the old forums were completely overrun in a total nightmare.

lol i gotta insert my stupid comment here too.

Has anyone else noticed everytime 2 ppl flame eachother they start using bigger words and try to sound smarter?? its funny im not dissin anyone but omg its hilarious its sounds reminds me of a whole bunch of things at once(romeo and juliet,the bible,a british actor from a cheesy movie ;D)

I saw what you posted that got this started madluxan(With the noone cares comment) so you need to stfu dude and quit making a scene ...you did 'hijack' his thread FOR NO REASON.

and emprworm you shouldve Imed gob, by posting this your only make it worse and now u r just as responsible as madluxan even though he started it; you turned it into a bigger thing.

-The Almighty Elite47-

Has anyone else noticed everytime 2 ppl flame eachother they start using bigger words and try to sound smarter?? its funny im not dissin anyone but omg its hilarious its sounds reminds me of a whole bunch of things at once(romeo and juliet,the bible,a british actor from a cheesy movie ;D)

Hehe yup it reminds me of some kind of a debate. Instead of "BS" it's "Nonsensical, illogical jibberish." and instead of "stupid moron" it's "Naive, incompetant, delinquint"

I think it's kinda funny, actually. It's interesting to see just how sorry he can sound when he's in a situation he can't lie his way out of :) It's not like this is some sort of a political debate. You can't win by lying, throwing around insults, and trying to sound smart while doing it ::)

But anyway, this thread is probably gonna be gone by the time I wake up. Too bad there's not one time emprworm can name where I "constantly attacked him through bilbo" in the past 5 months. Like I said, this isn't something he can lie his way out of, so he's bound to sound like an idiot ;)

Unfortunately for him, he doesn't realize I wouldn't have even bothered responding to him if he hadn't spewed as much lies, insults, and everything else he did after I asked him who cared. Like I said, he pretty much went off his rocker at that time, and now he's trying to make it sound like it never happened. Not like I expect anything better from some kid with nothing better to do than try to turn something like this into a legal battle ::)

I saw what you posted that got this started madluxan(With the noone cares comment) so you need to stfu dude and quit making a scene ...you did 'hijack' his thread FOR NO REASON.

Actually, I had a reason... I just wanted to know who really cared. It seemed to me like he was just feeding his ego even more.

"WOOT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

I SET A NEW WORLD RECORD FOR MOST STUFF BUILT IN A KNIFE FIGHT BASE! "

"There is no way, just no freaking way anyone is gonna beat this. Let me tell you how amazingly built this base was:"

"Using Atreides? Harkonnen? Ordos? Can you outdo me?"

Like I said, I said I missed the part where anyone cares, then he took it a bit too personally and decided he should start throwing around random insults about me. That's not a hijack. A hijack is where you say something like "OMFG j00 iz t3h sux0r I r0x0r at 3mper0r muhahahahahahah!!!1111" right in the middle of a thread ;)

Besides, you need to start reading. I'm not the one making a scene about this. ::) The person saying that I'm on a personal mission to flame him at all costs is the one making a scene. I'm just sitting here laughing at him :)

I was interested,ok. if you think he was feeding his ego or whatever who cares you don't have to make some stupid comment( and trust me OF COARSE its gonna make him mad or irritated). Leave him alone if u don't like him. I'm sure he'll do the same. DONT *AGGRIVATE* HIM.

-------

Anyways i got everything except3 fremen tents, don't have enough time to figure it out :P

Man Madluxan keep this goin 4 a while and u'll make a fool outta urself. "I just wanted to know who really cares..." what kind of a shitty argument is that. Its obvious ur just harassing him, probably over some old issues.

Just leave it at what you got today and leave Emp alone.

Besides, you here to play Emp or to harass ppl...? ??? ???

If you have a problem with someone send me an IM, no one else wants to read about it in the Emperor.

And I did read his comment in the other thread and to me it wasn't that big of an issue, just a sarcastic remark that lots of other people make everyday in other threads. Sure it probably wasn't the nicest reply but you didn't need to go on like you did about it. For the most part you brought a lot of that on by your own replies.

You are both to blame and in the future keep your own fights off these boards.