A Very Difficult Challenge- can you do this?

emprworm

Here is the challenge: Who can make the biggest base on a knife fight rock using the subhouses of sards and fremen?

Here is you your goal:

1 Con Yard

1 Barracks

3 Sards

3 Fremen

3 Factories

3 Refineries (mandatory)

1 Hangar

1 Starport

1 Palace

Plus all Necessary Windtraps

Plus as Many additional ROCKET (level 2, not level 1) turrets you can

Can anyone possibly do this? I tried and tried and I got everything except the 3 fremen. I could only fit 2.

So here is what my base contained on a knife fight rock:

1 Con Yard

1 Barracks

3 Sards

2 Fremen

3 Factories

3 Refineries

1 Hangar

1 Starport

1 Palace

14 Rocket (level 2) turrets

17 Windtraps

My base had power with the 17 traps

The problem is that since I could fit 14 rocket turrets, I KNOW there are enough squares for that third fremen tent, but for the life of me I just couldnt fit it. If anyone thinks they can fit that third fremen tent on a knife fight rock along with everything else (minus all the turrets) PLEASE let me know, I'd love to see how you did it.

If anyone thinks they can make more than I have made on a knife fight rock, step up! Also, to anyone that wants to try this, please reply with everything you were able to build!

Notes about my base:

It was realistic meaning that all vehicles and units had easy access out of the base. I had 3 refineries, which would be necessary in any real game in order to support all the structures.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE ON A KNIFE FIGHT ROCK? CAN YOU MAKE AS MUCH AS ME? GOOD LUCK!!

Well I've always liked to 'compress' my base and make it look neat, but I've never tried cramming as much as I can fit onto a small Knife Fight rock. I'll give it a go soon and let you know what I can fit. Btw, what house did you go as when you achieved the above stats? The counterpart buildings of each house vary in how much space they take.

WOOT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

I SET A NEW WORLD RECORD FOR MOST STUFF BUILT IN A KNIFE FIGHT BASE!

Using House Ordos I built the Following on a SINGLE ROCK on knife fight map:

--> Con Yard

--> Barracks

--> 3 Refineries

--> 3 Factories

--> 3 Fremen Tents

--> 3 Sard Barracks

--> 1 Hangar

--> 1 Starport

--> 2...COUNT EM TWO Palaces!!

--> 11 Level 2 pop-up Turrets

--> 17 Windtraps (enough to power my base)

These were two ORDOS palaces, which are very awkwardly shaped. There is no way, just no freaking way anyone is gonna beat this. Let me tell you how amazingly built this base was: I only had 11 EMPTY (Green) SQUARES LEFT TOTAL!! A single windtrap takes 4 squares, but the squares have to be all together in a box. I had 11 squares left, all scattered, so I couldnt build anything else. IN THEORY, you should be able to make 2 more traps/turrets using Ordos, but I do believe my record will stand until shown otherwise. I was amazed myself. Esp with 2 ordos palaces! ;D

My base was fully realistic meaning that all vehicles and soldiers, including starport arrivals had easy access outside my base (nothing blocked)

and if anyone wants to see the pictures, I'll show em to you on my website in a few days.

Again, step up to the plate anyone: how much stuff can YOU build on a knife fight base? Using Atreides? Harkonnen? Ordos? Can you outdo me?

That's cool, Emp. But whoever gets control of the spice in Knife Fight wins if he has control of that last spice spot and the others are dried up. I DO love how you configure bases, though, such as the demo you did on your site on how to build a good base vs. Guild. On a larger map, and a longer game, that could really be valuable.

Actually, I think it's kinda funny that you're attacking me through cable... Anyway, since you're obviously obsessed about discrediting me, I'll give you a little information that should keep you from making an idiot out of yourself in the near future ;)

It's not up to me who gets into FEW. I barely play Emperor anymore. You were the one that defended cable when he made fake screenshots of me swearing at bilbo. You were the one that kept it a secret that he intended to do it.

Now, try to NOT sound like a moron when you flame me next time, ok? ;D

sorry to everyone else about the un-necessary distraction. I would like to get this thread back on topic.

Vilgent:

Emprworm...........Three refinerys arnt nessacary of Knife fight

Well yes, I know that Vilgent. This isn't about an actual game, its just too see how efficient you can build your base. Kind of like a puzzle: how much can you fit on a knife fight rock. Of course, its not an actual BO. But the base does need to be playable (as in all your units can get out)

Anyway, here was what I built with ordos on a knife fight rock:

--> Con Yard

--> Barracks

--> 3 Refineries

--> 3 Factories

--> 3 Fremen Tents

--> 3 Sard Barracks

--> 1 Hangar

--> 1 Starport

--> 2...COUNT EM TWO Palaces!!

--> 11 Level 2 pop-up Turrets

--> 17 Windtraps (enough to power my base)

I haven't yet tried atreides. I'd seriously like to see if someone can contend with getting all that on a rock.

Actually emp to be fair, mad didn't even know gunwounds was cable up until a month ago when I told him...and his reaction was something like "Well f*** it, cable can have this **** game if he wants. I don't care anymore" etc.

Back on topic, why didn't you post any screenies ??? I'd like to see that.

Ummm, this comes a little late to you emprworm, and you probably don't think much of it now, but I'd just like you to know that I achieved the original goal using Harkonnen. I had 19 windtraps in addition to the rest of the structures and 23 gun-turrets with only a little bit of spare power left over. 8)

Very nice all, but my problem is always on Worm Garden.

If you are in a 4 player game and you get the smallest piece of land, that's kind of crappy. Especially if your ally is on the otherside (also small piece).

How much would fit on those two small pieces??