Total War

ordos45

wait a second. they did come up with this idea. its called risk.lol Sorry about intruding. You have to admit risk kicks ass though. well... on with the game. One of the only crap posts I have ever done but it does have some meaning.lol

(OOC: Great, thanks O45)

The HPL island capital of Kape Kargon is finished, and the celebration of it's construction flies through the streets.

100 new recruits, signed as artillery troopers, prepare great cannons and shoot fireworks high into the sky,.

Meanwhile, the police force of 500,000 regular infantry is seperated into the 5 primary islands, and 1,000 remain on Kape Kargon as Capital Guard.

Pirate Lord Q'uev, leader of the HPL orders the construction of a great Sea Fortress, brimming with infantry and cannons. Construction at 25%

Amidst the celebration, the three new Captains walk along the streets to the sound of great cheering, to the dock, holding three new ships.

Massive in size, when compared to the two Destroyers, floats the Cruiser, HPL Guat. On either side of the new HPL flagship, float the HPL Tiern and the HPL Apaulas, Destroyers in the new HPL Fleet.

Faction Status: Weak

Political Status: Neutral

Fortress: 25%

Fleet: 1 Cruiser, 2 Destroyers

Artillery: 100 troops

Infantry: 500,000 Regular, 1,000 Capital Guard

The Russians watch as the ottoman's take over Georgia.These moves of aggresion concern Russia's leaders.They launch an attack against Ottoman-occupied Georgia.The Ottoman's fight valiantly,but are exterminated.Georgia is now under Russian control.We lost about 1/5 of our army.10,000 more troops signed in as artillery troopers.

Sea Fortress construction is continuing nicely, currently 50%.

Two new Destroyers, the HPL Qov and the HPL Heretic are built and move out alongside the HPL Tavras, a new Cruiser.

Q'uev orders the HPL fleet to disperse and take a patrol course around the 5 major islands.

100 regular infantry are added to the Capital Guard.

Fortress: 50%

Fleet: 2 Cruisers, 4 Destroyers

Infantry: 500,000 Police, 1,100 Capital Guard

(OOC O45, because of the size of my faction, may I "carry over" troops from one post to the next to aid in ship construction? If not, the largest in my fleet will be a Frigate and I'll have a ton of Infantry I'll never use.)

(wow i did dam good. killing 100,000 russians with 19,000 turks. I like those odds 8))

wow thanks for going into details mad ::).

the ottoman counter atack boomed down apon the surprised russians.massive artilery units hidden in the caucaus moutins boom down apon the russian base. the russians do what they have done in every war in there history. CHARGE!

the russians in a ill thoughtout plan charged up the moutin towards the artillery units.

the artilery units continued to simply fire down on the captil and the russian bases.

then all of a sudden the artiler stopes momentarily as it repositions. fireing down apon the moutin the shells brake off massive peaces of rock and dirt which roll down the moutin side crushing the charging russians. The russians turned round running back to there base triping and falling down the steep cliffs.

the russians were slaughtered.

from the artilery positions 50,000 ottoman soilders,janisaries. charge down the moutin useing there curved blades to quickly slice the heads of the russians.

A bloody battle raged for 3 hours at the base of the moutins.

the ottomans were victorius. the remaining russian soilders had fled back to papa zar.

Georgia had been reclaimed for the ottomans.

suffering 20,000 casualties in the battle however.

Massive fortifacations of Constaninople begin.

10%

growing at 10% per post

black sea fleet continues growing.

Shipyards and fortifacations begin in algeries.

20%

growing at 20% per post.

The Chinese build up a navy and continue production on troops and artillery.

Total troops:

Artillery:

Ships:

(See ship limits for details on troops to ships conversions.)-O45, (Sorry to seem nitpicking but I want to keep this as by the rules as possible. Plus I have a little experience in real life that has put me into an extremely bad mood!)

What are you talking about? i was using the 10,000 troops that i got to make 5000 troops and 5,000 ships. I don't get it...

(OOC: Cool, thanks O45 :) )

Quev looks down into the dark depths of the sea, not seeing mere water and fish, but a source of power unrecognized by any other faction.

"Sir," says an aide, "The Sea Fortress is currently at 75%, nearly completed."

"Good," replies Q'uev, turning slowly, "we shall finally have proper defense."

"Indeed, sir. Captain Horver also wishes to thank you for his new post aboard the HPL Lochlan."

"Yes, the Dreadnaught will have a great impact when we move to attack." then, sitting down at his great steel desk, he looks up at the aide and says, "And what of the troops ordered for work on the Cruiser?"

"Work on the Cruiser is going well sir, the 300 men you assigned should be finished by next post."

"Good. You are dismissed."

Fortress: 75%

Fleet: 1 Dreadnaught, 2 Cruisers, 4 Destroyers

Additional Construction: 300 troops

King Philip was pleased as another 5000 infantry move to our border with France. The total troops on the French Border for invasion was fifteen thousand now, and that isn't counting the original half a million in trenches within the mountains.

(Next post, unless France is taken by someone, I will invade it as it is a non-playable country for the moment.)

Total:

Troops: 527,500

Cannons: 10,000

Ships: None

The Byzantine Empire has made a transaction with the Ottoman Empire. The exact terms are classified. As a result of this transaction, Byzantium has acquired Cyprus.

Of the 500.000 existing Byzantine ground troops in Malta, 300.000 are now transferred to Cyprus.

A further 1000 troops have been gathered in Cyprus.

The Byzantines invest heavily in their navy. A Battleship is being constructed in Malta, while 10 Frigates are being manufactured by the shipyards in Cyprus.

My navy continues to grow with 2 more battleships and the adition of 1000 men as artilerymen. Also we request an allience with Spain as a result of their power (well realy it's just because of the irony eg the Spanish Armarda).

(OOC: Ok...Anyway, on to my post :) )

Walking through the halls of the new Sea Fortress, Q'uev is pleased to see it's workmanship. "Soon," he says to an aide, "Soon we will strike, and leave none unknowing."

A new Cruiser and another Dreadnaught are unvieled, joining the HPL fleet.

100 troops are put to work on another ship-building project.

Fortress: 1 completed

Fleet: 2 Dreadnaughts, 3 Cruisers, 4 Destroyers

Additional Construction: 100 troops