Good strat games

Anathema

Starcraft

Advantages

Good campaigns (less for Brood War X pack)

Ughh, in the end of BW, all of the Terrans, and UED, and Protoss, all get killed. that's why their won't be an SCII, there's no one left for the Zerg to fight. ::)

??? what do you mean the story has finished, there is nobody left to fight. Haven't you heard of the protoss/zerg hybrid? they're gonna be the new threat and kerrigan will have her hands full with that

Zerg-Protoss hybrid? Wow, I never finished the Zerg campaing because I don't like playing them- guess I'll resume the campaign.

the story is revealed in a hidden mission. in one of the zerg missions in brood war you have to destroy a protoss base within 30 minutes or something. cheat and make sure you destroy it within 15 minutes and you'll get a bonus mission. There you will play as zeratul and find out what Duran is doing and he'll explain the rest

it the 9th zerg mission from brood war. To activate a cheat, press enter type the command and press enter again. Use the cheats "power overwhelming" and "black sheep wall" to make it so fast in destroying that base, your mission is to destroy the protoss base so that shouldn't be too hard. just send in your guardians and research ventral sacks and send all land units you have in too.

In order to get to that mission use the command: "ophelia". After that use the command: "xzerg9" (x is for expansion and zerg9 is for the level ofcourse)

LOL, yeah, I used to know all the cheats in SC and Warcraft 2 by heart. I don't use them anymore, even though I'm still a pitiful player, but the other day I ran out of gold in one of the singleplayer missions of Warcraft 2 before I could build up my navy, and I was tempted to use the money cheat. Ahh well, thank Gob for the savegame features ;)

Medieval: total war

Advantages:-

12 sides

over 100 units

excellent graphics

over 1800 units on screen

map editor

excellent politics (allies, enemies, excommunication from the pope etc)

Crusades, jihads

3 different religions to play as christian, Orthadox chritian and muslim

Neutral:-

All 12 sides have a different feel when playing as them.

Disadvantages:-

Full campaign is so long, Covers around 300 years of medieval history.

I suppose. I hope they fix the AI in the X pack.

Starcraft

Advantages

Good campaigns (less for Brood War X pack)

Good cut scenes for original (not Brood War)

Good balancing in general

Still reasonably large community

Lots of humor

Neutral

Reasonable AI

Disadvantage

Outdated graphics

you forgot to mention that you cant select as much units you want :P and i think you cant scroll in rader while some units are selected