A reminder.

Dude_Doc

Too bad Halo wasn't released to PC as planned... :(... But they said it would be released next year on PC, by the time Halo 2 comes to XBoX. I can afford the X-Box, the thing is, it's just a waste. I want only one game, Halo, but for that I would have to pay 500$ for the XBoX, and 50$ for Halo, so you get the picture. Besides that, the majority of all XBoX games comes to PC, so it's just a waste on one game. Anyways, I'm planning for a Dune Mod for Half-Life, constructing levels (pretty easy (ADICTIVE FOR ME! I'M NOT FROM THIS WOOORLD!), skins for monsters, Sardukar and Harkonnen. The game will be based on The Movie (Lynch's), because I think Lynch's movie fits Dune more than the Miniseries. I will post some screnshots from the levels when they are finished.

500$ holy crap! I paid 199$(in europe it's 149USD) and 45$ for Halo, while paying 20$ a month to rent up to two games at any time from Blockbuster's games freedom pass. It's a blast :) And also, Prisoner of War for Xbox truly kicks butt, has anyone tried The Thing? Just came out and is cooool.

Divine Wind link=board=29;threadid=6250;start=0#msg72972 date=1031708507]

Pfffft. I'm getting an X-Box for free soon enough. My aunt works at Microsoft, so I get all sorts of free crap. All of the AoE games included :)

so mad will I be able to get a *FEW* discount ;Dthere are a few items I need to pick up ;D

I sent pro an email about moving the forum to

http://boards.gamers.com/messages/overview.asp?name=DMSWG

here, but I haven't seen him on Emp recently. I can put in a required password everytime someone wants to log into the forums, or set up a separate forum for public and private. It's a whole hell of a lot better than that yahoo popup/email spamming crap O_o

I put a link to it some where... i really dont remeber what thread its in... i think it was something like favorite fan map or something like taht... maybe in the Emp forume or Dune Editing.... you'll have to do a search for it