Girls too feminist nowadays?

TMA_1

At the tail end of this thread, I thought I'd say something.

Women are better fighter pilots then men.

Women handle stress better than men.

Women handle crisis's better than men.

Women work more jobs on the go than men.

Women go through more pain in their life cycle than men.

Women have to worry about their appearance more than men.

Mundane tasks are traditionally left to women to manage - i.e housework

Gender based work roles win favourtively to men because employers worry about costs related to paternity leave, monthly temperaments etc.

There are more chauvenists per head count than feminists.

A feminists only rears her head when a man steps on her constitutional toe - i.e. when one or some of the above things are breeched (I could add loads more but I am just making a point).

Its small wonder that women think they've got a bum deal in life.

And yes, I am a man, happy in a relationship with a woman. I have learnt the hard way to understand the ways around a womans mind.

Men seldom see things from the womens perspective. Do we expect women to see things from our perspective? I dont think they have the time.

The modern woman is fighting back, noticebly, and I admire them for that. Only neanderthal minded men feel threatened, and like some extra 6th sense, women can smell them out a mile away.

And the best part of it, people think I am gay for carrying these sentiments in favour for women - now I am being bottled and labelled.

Aint that sad?

:O)

At the tail end of this thread, I thought I'd say something.

Women are better fighter pilots then men.

Women handle stress better than men.

Women handle crisis's better than men.

Women work more jobs on the go than men.

Women go through more pain in their life cycle than men.

Women have to worry about their appearance more than men.

Mundane tasks are traditionally left to women to manage - i.e housework

Gender based work roles win favourtively to men because employers worry about costs related to paternity leave, monthly temperaments etc.

There are more chauvenists per head count than feminists.

A feminists only rears her head when a man steps on her constitutional toe - i.e. when one or some of the above things are breeched (I could add loads more but I am just making a point).

Its small wonder that women think they've got a bum deal in life.

And yes, I am a man, happy in a relationship with a woman. I have learnt the hard way to understand the ways around a womans mind.

Men seldom see things from the womens perspective. Do we expect women to see things from our perspective? I dont think they have the time.

The modern woman is fighting back, noticebly, and I admire them for that. Only neanderthal minded men feel threatened, and like some extra 6th sense, women can smell them out a mile away.

And the best part of it, people think I am gay for carrying these sentiments in favour for women - now I am being bottled and labelled.

Aint that sad?

Wow. That's scary. Even I don't think we're that bad off!

nobody said anything yet pointybum.lol Your statements are kinda shallow though. Thousands of years changed in a matter of decades? Frankly I think we are fudging ourselves.

Looking at things in the context of modern times, and in response to some of the threads, and in response to the subject heading, tell me where I have missed the point - I am all ears..

It's interesting for me to see how in North America, all politics complain about woman's right in Africa or Medium East... just 20 years ago the racism in their own countries was as big as SouthAfrica's Apartheid and now is less but continues.... but ofcourse that's not a problem, everything in home is fine, lol. My message to them : Deal with your own discrimination first and let others solve theirs.

I'm not a male-chauvanist - I merely dislike the way you make some of your points.

"Women are better fighter pilots then men."

Hmmm. I've heard of nothing about this; moreover, are men better bomber pilots/sailors/ground troops? You err by using selective reporting.

"Women handle stress better than men."

I think it depends a lot on the circumstances. Such things are near-impossible to measure. What about handling other emotional things?

"Women handle crisis's better than men."

That's the same thing as the previous.

"Women work more jobs on the go than men."

Not as far as I was aware - in what context do you mean?

"Women go through more pain in their life cycle than men."

Perhaps. But it's not really possible to tell. And what types of pain? All?

"Women have to worry about their appearance more than men."

Wrong. They choose to worry more, as do some men

"Mundane tasks are traditionally left to women to manage - i.e housework"

They were indeed. And the money-making was traditionally left to the men. Now either can do either.

"Gender based work roles win favourtively to men because employers worry about costs related to paternity leave, monthly temperaments etc. "

"There are more chauvenists per head count than feminists."

By definition, of course. But if you refer to male-chauvanists, then that's because the system has not yet fully adapted to equality.

"A feminists only rears her head when a man steps on her constitutional toe - i.e. when one or some of the above things are breeched (I could add loads more but I am just making a point)."

Not in my experience. Feminists might use any possible conceivable excuse to have a go at males.

"Its small wonder that women think they've got a bum deal in life."

If they set out believing that unquestionably, then they'll

"Men seldom see things from the womens perspective. Do we expect women to see things from our perspective? I dont think they have the time."

We can't see the whole perspective. Nor can they ours. Why don't they (as opposed to men) have the time?

"The modern woman is fighting back, noticebly, and I admire them for that. Only neanderthal minded men feel threatened, and like some extra 6th sense, women can smell them out a mile away."

The modern woman should be very careful not to fight further than equality. To do so is very wrong. Up to the point of relative equality, I suppport the idea, past it, I dislike feminism.

It's interesting for me to see how in North America, all politics complain about woman's right in Africa or Medium East... just 20 years ago the racism in their own countries was as big as SouthAfrica's Apartheid and now is less but continues.... but ofcourse that's not a problem, everything in home is fine, lol. My message to them : Deal with your own discrimination first and let others solve theirs.

20 years ago? Hardly. Maybe 1000, but that's about it. Were women stoned to death 20 years ago for sex outside of marraige? I don't think so. They would have been frowned upon 2 centuries ago, and up until about 50 years ago, but they weren't killed. Were women forced to stay at home all the time (literally, not the expression) and cover themselves head to toe on the rare occasion they step outside? No fuggin way.

I saw on TV the other day a mother in Africa who is going to be buried up to the neck, then people are going to throw rocks at her head until she dies. Know why? She was convicted of sex w/o marraige. Did that happen in the western world 20 years ago? I think not. Are things perfect in western society? No. And they never will be. As long as there are differences among us there will be people who make judgements, dicriminate, and repress based on those difference. Comparing the western 80s (when women could work, could wear what they chose and didn't have to answer to men) is ridiculas.

Did I ever say things in the western world were perfect? No, I didn't. But they're a HELL of a lot better than in other parts of the world. Sure there are some biases left, some un-equalities, but they exist for BOTH men and women.

I applaud both of you, you're both right.

How can I possibly be rude and speak on behalf of women whilsy being a man. I cant think of anything more rude than being judged by gender, but maybe I am sticking my neck out a little bit and being honest - my points are neither derogatory nor supportive 'as a whole' to the female gender, or to my sex.

The fighter pilot line is a true one. The mechanics of a trained female fighter pilot allows her to go a few G more than men before blanking.

But with Neme Fakai, I cant help reading that your tone resonates bitterness towards women despite some of your response sounding plausable.

Err...I think he meant sexism in response to my previous posts where I talked about the women in Africa and the Middle-East...English obviously isn't his first language and it's easy to get stuff like that mixed up.

I meant racism.

First of all i dont believe ALL I see in TV.

If we could just make a list of how corrupt society (meaning racism, discrimination, corruption, etc.) in North America and Africa and Middle East, by far, North America is more corrupt.

Pointybum(holycow how did you get that funky name), being better at something is subjective. Going more g's, winning dogfights, loosing an enemy tail, etc, are things that may factor in as "being better", but yet to be determined. I agree with nema, women choose to worry about their looks. I like women with or without makeup, they are beautiful either way. But it's strange that a guy can wake up and look as handsome as he did the night before and the girl can wake up looking like shit. *shrug*

I'm not a male-chauvanist - I merely dislike the way you make some of your points.

Where did you hear this from? Women are generally weaker than men, so what do you think?

What kind of stress? It really varies.

Not as far as my concern, I don't know who generally does more work.

Women does house work, but men makes money !!

Probably thats the case, they deliver a child for the man, MAN!!

It really varies from people to people. But I don't think thats the case anymore in the 21st century.

By definition, of course. But if you refer to male-chauvanists, then that's because the system has not yet fully adapted to equality.

"A feminists only rears her head when a man steps on her constitutional toe - i.e. when one or some of the above things are breeched (I could add loads more but I am just making a point)."

Not in my experience. Feminists might use any possible conceivable excuse to have a go at males.

"Men seldom see things from the womens perspective. Do we expect women to see things from our perspective? I dont think they have the time."

We can't see the whole perspective. Nor can they ours. Why don't they (as opposed to men) have the time?

"The modern woman is fighting back, noticebly, and I admire them for that. Only neanderthal minded men feel threatened, and like some extra 6th sense, women can smell them out a mile away."

Thats truly the case, but women still recieves the benefits i.e when some gets raped, would do you think the judge will believe?

All a girl has to do to ruin someone's life is to cry rape. Sure they don't get sentenced, but with reasonable doubt(the girl's accusation, which isn't reasonable at all) in the public's mind the guy is already a rapist. The media is very very bad.

Where did you hear this from? Women are generally weaker than men, so what do you think?

What kind of stress? It really varies.

Not as far as my concern, I don't know who generally does more work.

Women does house work, but men makes money !!

Probably thats the case, they deliver a child for the man, MAN!!

It really varies from people to people. But I don't think thats the case anymore in the 21st century.

Thats truly the case, but women still recieves the benefits i.e when some gets raped, would do you think the judge will believe?

Lol devastator, nice response.

Perhaps, I ought to say something. ;D

Like I said with Neme, your tones resonate bitterness towards women, but if I look deeper I can see that, like he, you are quite young, along with some other people in this thread.

Your points paints a canvass of life's experiences when your profile says you are only 14.

Bitterness? Hardly. I just picked the holes in a particularly long post. Don't read too much into text, unless you know that person.

By feminists, I mean the arrogant ones who put females over males, not as equals.

So you now suggest I dont read too much into the text unless I know that person. By saying that then you know me, or do you, especially when you've just said you 'picked holes' in my text. Isn't that contradictory?

Now you got me confused :)

You don't have to read much into the text to find holes, reading the surface shows the holes fine. To find deeper holes means reading into it a lot more, like finding holes about contradicting views or opinions that are implied, etc. That's what I think anyway.