The tale of 3 kingdoms

The_Sadukar

A Large Pack of Wiled boars is terrorizing the country side.

A word is sent out to anyone to slaughter them.

The ottomans begin building a castil out of stone.The castil sits on top of of a limestone qaurry. so the resoures are easy to atain.

time till castil complete.

20%

20% per post.

88 swordsman are sent to kill the boar pack. We also begin construction on a castle. We actually start building 3 castles. They each are by a river and are strategically positioned to be able to defend each other from all sides.

10,000 gold total and offering 3,000 for extra stone.

Castle 1 25% complete

Castle 2 20% complete

Castle 3 15% complete.

Both my knights now with me I plan an attack on Twin Head (I'm going to believe my 2nd in command of my army arn't I?). With my 70 men (more from posting) I first plan manoveres to get rid of bandits within my kingdom and to defend my borders. Also I send word of the war to the Ottomans asking for an allience. We agree to send what help we can against the boars (your job Mad along with 5 horsemen). I put Sir Earthnuker in charge of operations against the bandits giving him another 15 horsemen. That leaves 50 men for defense.

No thanks Twin Head. I think i am going to take his offer up.

25 swoardsmen are being prepared.

41 pikemen have been conscripted and trained.

13 Janisaries(ottoman elite units)

34 Archers and

13 cross bowmen have been sent to help usal in the atack. Totaling..

___

136 Men have been sent to help usal.

leaving the castle nearly defensesless.

Castle 40% completed

20% per post.

The boars are brutally slaughtered by my men. And while we are here, WE ask for an alliance. And since we are already here, our ask is asked first. We offer gold and trde and will help with anything you need.

11,000 gold, 3,000 offering for an allie.

7,000 saved up for castles and

1,000 for new men.

10,000 gold left and 140 swordsman and one knight.

Castle 1 50% complete

Castle 2 40% complete

Castle 3 30% complete.

"Thank you for that honor,milord"Tal says as he retreats from the king.He goes to the wild boar pack quickly.When he gets there with his troops,he urges the soldiers to ride as quick as possible and kill the boars.they also meet up with the ottoman troops.Together,thery vanquish the boars.Only 1 of our men is killed,4 are wounded.

"Thank you for that honor,milord"Tal says as he retreats from the king.He goes to the wild boar pack quickly.When he gets there with his troops,he urges the soldiers to ride as quick as possible and kill the boars.they also meet up with the ottoman troops.Together,thery vanquish the boars.Only 1 of our men is killed,4 are wounded.

Hello? read the post above yours, i already killed the boars.

Castle 1 75% complete

Castle 2 60% complete

Castle 3 45% complete

Offering 4,000 gold for an alliance

11,000 gold total

170 men total

Ok help your fellow knight deal with te bandits. I will defend (bear in mind most of forces are cavalry so that will make an impact on any attack). Knights get money if I think they deserve it, so far you don't (we'll see though).

Hmmmm, it seems Exatriedes doesn't want to ally us. We finished castle 1 and are getting ready for war!

Castle 1 100% complete

Castle 2 80% complete

Castle 3 60% complete

12,000 total gold

offering 7,000 gold and 5 tons of stone for alliance

212 men total

1 castle total

2 catapaults total

4 bandit groups total

A lone swoardsmen rides a galaping horse into the nearly complete ottoman castle.

"I bring news of war. Twin head has begain prepareing for war against us. " He said gasping for air.

"We must defend and speed up production of the castle. Alert any of the factions. We will give you one province if you help defeat twin head assaut."(forgot your factions name)

A moat and drawbridge is finished sourounding the castle.

Archer slots have been prepared on the the castle walls and towers.

catle at 90% complete.

20% per post.

(OOC: I didn't name it but I guess I'll call it Catachan).

We accept I would send a lot of help but am preparing for attacking TH and defense so could use help myself. However I agree to send 10 horsemen with longbows and shortswords to the Ottomans to help them out.

A lone swoardsmen rides a galaping horse into the nearly complete ottoman castle.

"I bring news of war. Twin head has begain prepareing for war against us. " He said gasping for air.

"We must defend and speed up production of the castle. Alert any of the factions. We will give you one province if you help defeat twin head assaut."(forgot your factions name)

A moat and drawbridge is finished sourounding the castle.

Archer slots have been prepared on the the castle walls and towers.

catle at 90% complete.

20% per post.

Not war on you! War on Usul. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Castle 2 100% complete

Castle 3 75% complete

2 more catapaults

300 men total.

8,000 gold and 3 tons of stone offered for alliance

(OOC: Beware MaRhe, l33t is looked down on around here :) )

Sir Roland the Knight walks down the streets of Snotbreath with hammer and nails in hand.

All along the street behind him hang posters.

"Sir Roland the Human Knight"

Got Ogres? Call Roland!!

Got Orcs? Call Roland!!

Got Dragons? Call Roland!!

Got Helpless Maidens in distress? Call Roland!!

1-800-Knights4u!!

1-800-Knights4u!!

1-800-Knights4u!!

One Quest per caller only, Rates negotiable

Roland sighs and looks at the last poster, his last-ditch effort for work.

Ever since that thing with the vampiress and the hobbit, things had never been quite the same for Roland in this realm.

Shaking his head and mounting his horse, Roland finally calls it a day and heads for his farmhouse.

(OOC: Ok, I didn't want a kingdom, and I really don't want a really big part in this game, just something so you guys know I'm still around :) )

Just to calm you Lord_Johnsonius, there are no kingdoms left, but all the 3 kings need vassals ::)

A great Azure dragon lands in king Usul's castel, "Mylord I'Am at you service"

100 horse achers arravie at Constantinobel, wanting to join. for free !!!

200 brigands are treveling to twin-head, they have herad thet is is preparing a war, they will work for loot.

have fun

and a knight only earns 5 troops a post, no gold, whit a county

I call back MR and his troops and plan the attack on TH. We launch our attack against his weakest province with cavalry, infantry and have the dragon in reserve.

At first the attack goes well however the enemy start to cause more casulties so the dragon is called in. Needless to say we win although we lose 25 men (half my attacking army) in the process.