Emperor Battle for Dune 2: The Secret of SandWorm

HBomb54

For every people who like me believe in Emperor 2, I ask you to write to Westwood in each week to have it.

Today, like last week I write to them to westwood@custhelp.com

Here what I have write today (and I will send another next week and the next and the next and...) :

/**/

Hello !

Sorry bore you but I would find a real good idea that your company, Westwood, build Emperor Battle for Dune 2.

I know you don't have power to decide that but maybe you can talk about to your boss like a suggestion.

I ask you pardon for following week cause I will bore you with that all time.

Thank you and have a Emperor day !!!

/**/

It's not RICH people who have power. It's PEOPLE. But PEOPLE believe it's RICH people. So it's for that RICH people have power.

If you want Emperor 2, ask it to Westwood and not just 1 time.

Thank you and have a Emperor day !

::)

By now they probably think another Dune title would be financially unviable. If that's the case, they'll probably end up just selling the license to another company and they'll be the ones to create other Dune RTS games. But I don't think Westwood is gonna put out any other Dune titles...

thank you and have an Emperor Day, is the most retarded thing i have ever heard of, and you are a retard....

WestWood will never do this, they are stuck up peolpe that only like C&C....

I'm not sure if you have some kind of inferiority complex or what, but if you constantly need to go around calling people retarded, then you should probably go out and get a... Oh... I dunno. A life? Maybe then you'd have something better to do than flame someone for saying "Have an Emperor day"

And they are people who pretend to like Emperor !

I think just what they want it's destroy this game and they will continue to write bad things until everybody leave Emperor.

You like insult people, well I suppose your mom don't have educated you. You don't like "Have a Emperor day ! "

I'm not surprised since you hate this game and search just that everybody leave this game.

Well maybe you work for Microsoft or Blizzard !

:P

Have a Emperor day !

:)

And they are people who pretend to like Emperor !

I think just what they want it's destroy this game and they will continue to write bad things until everybody leave Emperor.

You like insult people, well I suppose your mom don't have educated you. You don't like "Have a Emperor day ! "

I'm not surprised since you hate this game and search just that everybody leave this game.

Well maybe you work for Microsoft or Blizzard !

:P

Have a Emperor day !

:)

alright, i'll leave you alone.....

It would be great if they sold the rights to Blizzard. :)

[hide]Not really. Then the games would be plagues with stupid things like 45 unit caps and rediculous group caps. And all the sides will have the same units with different names and images. May as well just play DuneII. :P But, best I not bring that up again, so...*hidden*[/hide]

Anyway, I think that ww will never do emp2, because they have more to think [hide](Like the disaster that was C&C- Renegade... :P)[/hide]. So, the only thing that we can do is annoy them with e- mails... BTW, does anyone has the ww e- mail (I'm not in th mood to go look for him... HERE BOY!!! ;D)

HAVE AN EMPEROR DAY!!!

[hide](With clear allusion to someone... :))[/hide]