Times are changing

GhostHunter

Me too. War3 is a CHORE to play. And a very FRUSTRATING CHORE at that. After playing War3 for a few hours then going back to Emperor, even WITH all the bugs in Emperor (and we all know *I* understand and hate the many bugs more than ANYONE) I'm thinking: "Ah Emperor! No more clunky interface! No more mind-numbing group caps that make you have to Micro 12 separate units to a good spot, one by one, just to form a balanced group, *every* single time you need to make a group! No more having my gameplay view blocked by millions of jumbled pixels that prevent me from seeing the battle and therefore cause me to lose because I can't even see *my own units*!"

In short, Emperor is *PARADISE* compared to War3, which is WORK.

Bah,Warc3 is a great game. navarox ur just a newb who can't play warc3 thats all, i saw ur post earlier.And ur wrong on sooo many things, like the gold mine system, IT'S great, but ppl who can't play warc3, can't c the good points about warc3. and the 12 unit caps is also a good thing (although i like 80 unit cap more), u can manage ur hero's way better, u can use spells while ur fighting it has so many ways..., and vil ur full of it, i remember i said to you on msn, I'm sure ur coming back to emperor No doubt, U said : avatar Fuck u. Its in my dads safe so i can't touch it, i will never come back so stfu avatar u fucking bitch, LOL now look....

vilgent ur just a fucking mofo. talking about warc3 and yet u know so little about it, U schould play it more and when u do, and if u still think it sucks. u can post shit like that, but till then.stfu