The Binladenian Jihad

Liberals and moderates are pansies! :)

Well Gob, I was thinking about being nice and not posting your political leanings...but I changed my mind ;D

Gob is a whole-hearted supporter of "Doris" Day and the Canadian Alliance!

There ya go everybody, that should be more than enough information to make him look like an idiot:)

Hey, whats that I see?  Why its Gob running away on his JET SKI!

O.k. enough of the kindergarden politics let's get back to the subject. The wizard of Oz theroy has a point but it may not work that simple because bin Laden does not have absolute power like Hitler. Osama bin Laden's network is just one of many networks that in fact work with other terrorists networks. Not to say that if bin Laden was killed it wouldn't make a difference but just going after him does not warrent success. Biological agents used as weapons have to be made in a lab somewhere not in a cave in Afgahnistan. The Taliban regime has to be taken out of power and as long as the US is over there they should also finish what they started with that butcher Saddam. When was the last time UN Weapons Inspectors had a chance to to their job in Iraq? And speaking of weapons what about the former Soviet Union's nuclear weapons that can be purchased as "suitcase nuclear weapons"? Afghanistan is the begining of one big mess in Central Asia (IMO).

Bin Laden is not the Hitler, he is the [i forget his name] very rich pro-Nazi wealthy German compared to the Oz theory. He is the head of a network which provides a hell of a lot of cash, and also some string-pulling, which he devotes to the Nazi party - or here, the Taliban interpretation of Islam and the Qu'ran.

And I'm not a liberal or moderate (center-right, to the extent of logical argument), but I see common sense in a different approach to the war, plus I don't like US foreign policy at present.

• 2 weeks later...

What US foriegn policy go get rid of the ruling government replace with "new guys" who happen to be just like the guys you just defeated and kicked out. Wait a few years and have to return only now you have do to the same thing again with the people who helped you overthrow the previous government.

About the anthrax letters:

Most of them appear to be going towards the Democratic Party leadership in the Congress, this could or could not be coincidence:

1.)  The Democrats are in control of the US senate  (thank God and Jim Jeffords!), the terrorists could be targeting Tom Daschle, Patrick Leahy, etc. simply because they are some of the most powerful people in the country.

2.)  If terrorists are NOT behind the anthrax letters then it may be some fringe right-wing militia group (South Dakota, which is Tom Daschle's state, is home to many such groups).  These people have many "training camps" and although they don't do much more than tote their rifles, run obstacle courses, drink beer and salute the confederate flag, they could have grown a spine and decided to assault the party responsible for the greatest period of diversity, prosperity, and inclusion in our country's history :)

• 2 weeks later...