Counter-Strike:D Day

Mad Rhetoric

Alright,this is al little bit like gila's fight club.I will set up a place and time where a counter-terrorist and terrorist fight,with weapons and all,and 1 round continues until each person has posted 6 replies.When the round ends,I'll determine the winners,all right?And if this gets to out of hand,I'll ask the mods to delet the post or even the whole thread.have fun!

I will grab the first post and play Rainbow team 2. Lead by Simulated Major Chavez Ding 2nd in charge Eddie Price. We have two snipers and various assault troops (eg I can't remember there names of hand). I'll let who ever plays the terrorists or MR to decide where were fighting.

Alrighty,now we just need the terrorists ;) ;)

Doodoodoodooo.Im-a waiting-a here-a all-a alone-a.(I'm just one of those italian plumbers named Mario,don't mind me.*whistles and looks arounf while sitting on a rock*)(Oh and by the way,the tournament takes place in 2002,so no fancy weaponry.)

"Ok men we have a serious situation here. Snipers get positions in the buildings around here covering our target. The rest of you will be split in to two groups. Eddie you lead group two and come in up the outside stairs clearing the top floor. I will take the back doors and clear the bottom floor. Four men in each team all armed with Steyr Augs (my favorate of all weapons). Both teams rush into the building both taking out two tangos guarding the door, one of the snipers take one owt as well