Niab Tank something to debate about

Barron

Anna did you even *read* my posts in this thread?

ANY MASS of just ONE type of unit in Emperor is WEAK. ANY one-unit-only type of mass. Weak, and EASILY killed. (Except maybe Minos and Kobras but even then, unless there are *tons* of them, masses of just that one type of unit are easily slaughtered) Including Guild. That does not mean Guild sucks. It just means you have no clue what you are doing.

Go back and read the posts in this thread Anna (mine and the posts of anyone else who knows what he is doing), you might learn something if you do.

Alright rly anna stfu, you obviously haven't played online before, or dam.......You just suck, they Niabs can be truley devastating, infantry cover or not, a popular tactic is sending Niabs on a suicide mission to take out main buildings and units inside a enemys base before a large scale assualt, and they are very devastating, so really, be quite.

Anna, ANY expensive unit is easily killed. Three Feds will kill the most expensive ground vehicle in the game easily (Mino, Kobra, Devastator, NIAB). And the Feds are a lot cheaper. Does that mean that the most expensive ground vehicles suck? No.

Anna you need to realize that there is no one type of unit in Emperor that is ever going to win games for you vs. *any* good player. That is what makes Emperor a good and interesting game. You need to be multi-talented to win.

Alright anna, if I ever get Emp to work we play and I show you some guild

I know your an experienced player Vilgent, but under what experience of your would you determine a group of NIAB tank will survive salvoes from turrets, sonic attacks from the Fredaykins, warheads from the Kinkjals and shots from the Sardaukars? They surely wouldn't last long at all even there's no delay after the teleport.

anna you suck. If there base is well supported THEN DONT FUCKING WARP IN THE DEFENDED AREA IDIOT. Oh wait... are they supposed tobe able to teleport in with no delay at all??!! LOL they are already TOO STRONG dumbass.

they cost too much? What do u think they should cost 500 and pump out like scouts?? LOL they cost 2000 because they are worth 2000!!

makers are only useful vs regular infantry units.

ok so if his base is well supported with kindjal i cant warp in his base now can i? WRONG. Use fremen snipers to sneak in and kill all of the kindjal or fedaykin. Now the Niab tanks can kill any building they want!! DUH!! thats just one example, now if they have a better base defense then use a better fucking strategy to counter it stupid!! if you cant counter it dont blame it on niabs blame it on your shitty skill level!

There usually isn't much area for you to warp in, if there is, then there must be at an extreme high defence. There's an infantry called scout.....

If it really worths $2000, then shouldn't it be able to fight themselves and don't need to rely on something else..... $2000? A turret will kill it easily.

There's an infantry called scout.....

If it really worths $2000, then shouldn't it be able to fight themselves and don't need to rely on something else..... $2000? A turret will kill it easily.

What does the scout have to do with defending against NIAB tanks?

NIAB tanks costs 2000 because they are special units with powerful attacks against vehicles. You're probably paying about 1000 for the teleport ability. NIABs also self repair, meaning you're less likely to lose them to attrition. Every turret (except for the Harkonnen Gun turret) will get owned by a NIAB tank 1 vs 1. The NIAB tank can just hit the turret and retreat. The turret will hit the NIAB tank if it turns and fires quickly enough, but the damage done by the turret won't be enough to threaten the NIAB tank. However, a NIAB tank with no chevrons can kill most turrets in 2-3 hits. People rarely keep higher end (anti-vehicle) turrets in the back of their base, and the only turret that is useful against NIABs teleporting into the back of the base that don't require power, is the Atreides Machine Gun Post.

Someone said they're sneak a Fremen Warrior in and kill the Kindjals first.

Actually i'll put turrets that requires power at the back, its because of engineer drops and Gunships and but front has defence units so its less necessary.

And do you know it'll take years for a NIAB to shoot twice !! During the 3 shots from a NIAB, the turrets will more likely to have taken it down already, despite the delay after the warp.

Wow, I should really keep up with my own post. OK, time to defend my self. Leech will work, even if it dies.

You pay 300 solaris for a Leech

Opponent pays 2000 solaris for a Niab Tank

The Leech being a relativly fats unit runs and puts a Leech on the Niab Tank.

Opponent can fold space all they want but, unless he folds space back on home, he will soon become one of yours.

Secondly, Maker:

Maker as we all know is a discusting worm that LOOKs likt it has no clear reason to be on Arakis. But as always, the right tools for the right job. Makers will eat infantry for breafast again and again. Now again lets look at it this way...

Maker shoots the "Maker Beam" killing up to 6 infantry ranging from $50 all the way up to $300.

You pay 1000 solaris.

Enemy pays anywhere from $300-$1800.

So even if it is a relativly weak unit, the enconomy factor is something to think about.

Wow, I should really keep up with my own post. OK, time to defend my self. Leech will work, even if it dies.

You pay 300 solaris for a Leech

Opponent pays 2000 solaris for a Niab Tank

The Leech being a relativly fats unit runs and puts a Leech on the Niab Tank.

Opponent can fold space all they want but, unless he folds space back on home, he will soon become one of yours.

Secondly, Maker:

Maker as we all know is a discusting worm that LOOKs likt it has no clear reason to be on Arakis. But as always, the right tools for the right job. Makers will eat infantry for breafast again and again. Now again lets look at it this way...

Maker shoots the "Maker Beam" killing up to 6 infantry ranging from $50 all the way up to $300.

You pay 1000 solaris.

Enemy pays anywhere from $300-$1800.

So even if it is a relativly weak unit, the enconomy factor is something to think about.

LoL you're even stupider than Anna!! First off Leeches cost 800 solaris dumshit!! Guild cannot teleport when they are leeched and it takes FOREVER for a leech to kill the Niab. But it wouldn't because i would have gotten rid of the leech by either force firing on it,an engineer or a repair vehicle. Leeches are too easy to get rid of.

Makers are very effective against infantry IF IT LIVES. Makers have weak armor so its hard for them to get off a shot.Anyways a Niab tank is way better than the maker and the leech.

-----------

Anna man u r stupid you gotta figure out that YOU DONT WARP YOUR NIABS IN A DEFENDED BASE!! if you cant get your niabs in safely then dont try it at all.you gotta weaken their defense first!! Surely if they spend so much on base defense their attack army will be smaller than yours.THere are other things Niabs are good for like killing harvesters and taking out large armored vehicles. You have to warp somewhere safe thats only common fucking sense, they gotta have foldspace or else they would be invincible.

Btw it only takes about 4 seconds delay time after warp on an averaged speed game. Try to mix them in with your army!! if their army is supported with minos attack them and micromanage the niabs in the battle to take out the minos/devastators/missle tanks yadayada.

Both of you anna and barron must suck and be complete n00bs. Do not make your opinion to a forum of mostly expierienced emperor ONLINE players and tell us it is right. You are just ignorant n00bs and have never gotten your ass whooped by an elite player, you're still trying to figure out how to break a computer AI defense :-[

Anna if the Guild had splash damage when it fired like the Mino or Kobra then it would literally ruin the entire game of Emperor because then all anyone would ever build would be NIABs because no other vehicle would be required. That would make Emperor SUCK. Emperor is good because no one type of vehicle is going to let you win games all by itself.

If you are expecting that, you are *never ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* going to beat any even half-decent player :)

LoL you're even stupider than Anna!! First off Leeches cost 800 solaris dumshit!! Guild cannot teleport when they are leeched and it takes FOREVER for a leech to kill the Niab. But it wouldn't because i would have gotten rid of the leech by either force firing on it,an engineer or a repair vehicle. Leeches are too easy to get rid of.

Makers are very effective against infantry IF IT LIVES. Makers have weak armor so its hard for them to get off a shot.Anyways a Niab tank is way better than the maker and the leech.

-----------

Anna man u r stupid you gotta figure out that YOU DONT WARP YOUR NIABS IN A DEFENDED BASE!! if you cant get your niabs in safely then dont try it at all.you gotta weaken their defense first!! Surely if they spend so much on base defense their attack army will be smaller than yours.THere are other things Niabs are good for like killing harvesters and taking out large armored vehicles. You have to warp somewhere safe thats only common fucking sense, they gotta have foldspace or else they would be invincible.

Btw it only takes about 4 seconds delay time after warp on an averaged speed game. Try to mix them in with your army!! if their army is supported with minos attack them and micromanage the niabs in the battle to take out the minos/devastators/missle tanks yadayada.

Both of you anna and barron must suck and be complete n00bs. Do not make your opinion to a forum of mostly expierienced emperor ONLINE players and tell us it is right. You are just ignorant n00bs and have never gotten your ass whooped by an elite player, you're still trying to figure out how to break a computer AI defense :-[

nice said elite, lets hope he'll shut up ;)

-----------

You god*mn shut, i love anna, but im not anna you dum cunt.

And even you weaken their defence, there is still Kindjals atleast?

If you could manage to weaken your opponents defence and also have such a force of NIABs, then you've won already. But if your used the money to make NIABs to create an engineer drop or a group of mino instead, i'll say you'll win even more easily.

And you shut, I've been beaten by good players, but they don't use Guilds. And the ones who use Guilds is the one's i beat.

Anna if the Guild had splash damage when it fired like the Mino or Kobra then it would literally ruin the entire game of Emperor because then all anyone would ever build would be NIABs because no other vehicle would be required. That would make Emperor SUCK. Emperor is good because no one type of vehicle is going to let you win games all by itself.

If you are expecting that, you are *never ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* going to beat any even half-decent player :)

Did i ever mention the NIABs should do splash damages?