Hello again peeps !

Earedil

ill look u up razor..when we get together we play some plunder island 1v1 tournys (with all members observing the matches :) ) And we also play some cool ffa games..which i usually win hehe dunno why...and iv actally just made a brand spanking new 8 player map which needs to be played in a 8 way ffa :).

nice, sounds like fun. I was playing with the gang yesterday in a 4v4. Was very fun. 1v1 against you? By looking at your record, my war3 skills are not up to par with yours yet, but I'll give it a go if you want ;D.

we can play 1v1 if u want but im not too bothered..its more fun getting observers and doing a little mini tourny heh. But iv put alot of hours into this map so ill need 8 peeps for a ffa..probably thursday cause boss will be back on (after his exams). So with any luck me, boss, ear, kebab, max and scaran will be on...Maybe zae and tripper too but u should try and make it razor.

Ill probably run into u b4 that if u wanna game...btw im not that good at the game considering iv got no experiance with blizz rts games. Cause i never even touched SC or previous wc games :/

we can play 1v1 if u want but im not too bothered..its more fun getting observers and doing a little mini tourny heh. But iv put alot of hours into this map so ill need 8 peeps for a ffa..probably thursday cause boss will be back on (after his exams). So with any luck me, boss, ear, kebab, max and scaran will be on...Maybe zae and tripper too but u should try and make it razor.

Ill probably run into u b4 that if u wanna game...btw im not that good at the game considering iv got no experiance with blizz rts games. Cause i never even touched SC or previous wc games :/

I'm on like very night...I'll be on in about 4 hours from now, for about 4 hours. So we can have some arranged games or whatever, if somebody else is on ;).

oh...that dilemma that always ends in tragedy..2 great loves to choose from.

emperor wins the vote for being the best rts because it is a dream to play when it was first released and in the oldbie months.

BUT...warcraft 3 is a intensive macro and micro--management orientated game

at the moment i am playing undead...i have 2 heroes and several groups to control during a battle. i have ghouls ....necros...banshees...aboms

i gotta put the ghouls and aboms in front...to be a meat shield...the necros behind and the banshees behind the necros. i gotta cast raise dead since auto cast is way too slow...i gotta heal my units with death coil...i gotta move my necros outta the way to avoid melee units and blizzard... i gotta use wands to negate positives buffs the enemy has...i gotta use banshees to possess creatures and to dispell some magics....i gotta move my heroes to the back when they r dying....i gotta pump more units out of my barracks to replace the ones that died. i gotta heal my lich and make my lich use dark ritual to replace lost mana so he can cast more frost novas. i gotta cripple any strong units with cripple...i gotta force fire on the weak units and their hero...yade ya etc

emperor is the best rts out there because it is so enjoyable to play..well WAS so enjoyable until westwood left the game.

but warcraft 3 is all about micromanagement....agree with me or agree to disagree....that is what i have found out...and micromanagement is damn fun!!!

agreed, when it works ofcourse :). If my strategy works i'm pretty damn proud at myself :), microing is part of that.

if i lose because my enemy has a better micro than me i often want to punch my monitor. And i shout insults at my soldiers who do not do what i want :P

oh...that dilemma that always ends in tragedy..2 great loves to choose from.

emperor wins the vote for being the best rts because it is a dream to play when it was first released and in the oldbie months.

BUT...warcraft 3 is a intensive macro and micro--management orientated game

at the moment i am playing undead...i have 2 heroes and several groups to control during a battle. i have ghouls ....necros...banshees...aboms

i gotta put the ghouls and aboms in front...to be a meat shield...the necros behind and the banshees behind the necros. i gotta cast raise dead since auto cast is way too slow...i gotta heal my units with death coil...i gotta move my necros outta the way to avoid melee units and blizzard... i gotta use wands to negate positives buffs the enemy has...i gotta use banshees to possess creatures and to dispell some magics....i gotta move my heroes to the back when they r dying....i gotta pump more units out of my barracks to replace the ones that died. i gotta heal my lich and make my lich use dark ritual to replace lost mana so he can cast more frost novas. i gotta cripple any strong units with cripple...i gotta force fire on the weak units and their hero...yade ya etc

emperor is the best rts out there because it is so enjoyable to play..well WAS so enjoyable until westwood left the game.

but warcraft 3 is all about micromanagement....agree with me or agree to disagree....that is what i have found out...and micromanagement is damn fun!!!

I agree. War3 requires MUCH more microing. In other words you've gotta have skill to be good. Emperor focuses more on building the right combination of units to satisfy it's rock-paper-scissors style gameplay, which of course is still fun, just in a different way. Both games are very good, except war3 wins hands down when it comes to online play...

Razorox, Tenfor and my nicks on WCIII are--surprise, surprise, Tenfor and Taqwa. LOL. I totally suck at WCIII so far, Razor. I haven't won a single one vs. one out of the five I've played. I won one two vs. two legitimately, but the other I won because the other guys BOTH got disconnected.

i dunno if it wins due to the gameplay but there is so much more variety online..with the option to observe matches, 3v3, 4v4 and ffa ladders.

"rock-paper-scissors" id say war3 is more like that with Melee-flying-ranged. Due to the increasd damage % 1 recives from the other.

Emp isnt a rock paper scissor game, i have to agree with cerb, if anything is and rock, paper, scissor games its wc. Witht the bonus a units recieves from attacking a certain type, ex peircing vs heavy armor. The way you posted just before about wc needing skill to be good at, and emp does shows that you simply like wc because your better at it. You where never that good emp, so now you think your good at something, so you asume that its all skill. If you are such a great micro man in wc, you should have been the greatest emp of all time, because in emp micro wins the game for you.

Well i think warc3 Needs more microM to play it right, because when ur in battle u can use more spells ability's and stuff like that, U can also manage ur hero, use sorcs to do polymorph Etc... its a great game. I must say emperor is better just cause i liked small community + the subhouses are a great thing, well emperor has 3 races and 5 sub houses, warc3 has 4 races and alot off creeps on the maps.and 'Custom Game' RULES here's a list of what u can do in custom games :

GOLEMS; (Built up a free army off the unit ype of Your choise to Rule the game)

TOWER DEFENSE; Built as many towers that are cutom made (like web towers and all those things) to stop the computer from getting all his creeps right trough Your tower defenCes

PaintBall;Use a gun infantry too whipe out all ur enemies (other gun units) and play as a team and capture the flag (like in sof2 etc..)

Castle Defence; Purschase (bowman footman and 10 diffrent Hero's) to Defend Your castle against the invaiders, to protect Your King

Gladiators; (my fav.) choose one off the (80,depens on the map) hero's too beat all the other hero's in the arena and get You hero leveled Up.

Starship Troopers ; get one of the super marines to defend ur base (like castle defence Only a cheap copy)

Missle command; built Many off the 100 missle 2 defeat YOur enemy by destroying his base with missls !.

And there are many more.. like the 7 blade masters,murder at the mansion Etc...

don't Have the ime 2 type Them all...

See what a great game it is, its just like starcraft only then with the touch off warcraft.

Hey, Eara, thanks for the games the other day. Was lots of fun playing against you. I hope I get more chances. Me and sardcore are ready to try our hand at you and your teammate. If canadian tank is reading this, please drop by again, we need a rematch after you flattened us two in a row!! :P

Oh, eara i read your quote above:

"Vilgent, u that guy that our games kept being Deviators vs Minos? Heh I know it can be annoying to lose control of units u have made (from blizzard games) but I'm sure u know there is probably no other way of dealing with mass minos GGs anyway, so prolly cu online soon "

Please check out this link and see another way! hehe

http://www.songwave.com/dune/harkonnen/harkonnen.htm

anyway, i know its been a long time since i updated my site. Dont worry, soon I will be unleashing the ultimate update. I will be spilling all our secrets. Of course, you already know them all eara as one of the all time greats, but a lot of people dont. But i wont be doing that till starwars galaxies comes out. Anyway, fun games, please page me if you drop by again.

And you too Canadian Tank. (i think you are acelethal). You always were a tough cookie for me to beat. But me and sard are ready for ya!! :)

Emp isnt a rock paper scissor game

It is a rock-paper-scissors game in every way...

There's infantry which kill other infrantry, but do nothing to armor

There's infantry that kill armour but do nothing to infantry

There's tanks that kill infantry but do nothing to other tanks

There's tanks that kill other tanks but do nothing to infantry

There's tanks that kill infantry and armour...

How much more rock, paper, scissors can you get than that?

Omg, you are grabbing at straws. Lets see, the inf that kills only inf, like a chem, can kill a build, and light vechiles. That inf that can kill armor, but not inf, what are you talking about aa, they kill planes too, and builings, and feds, they kill everything, and sard elite, same. Those armor that can kill inf, but not tanks, hmm, you mean minos, lol, or maybe buzz, they cant kill any armor now can they, or maybe dusties, lol.

I dont know how you played this game, but maybe you should relook how you did. If you cant see how this isnt rock paper scissor, well then your just ignorant.

It is a rock-paper-scissors game in every way...

There's infantry which kill other infrantry, but do nothing to armor

There's infantry that kill armour but do nothing to infantry

There's tanks that kill infantry but do nothing to other tanks

There's tanks that kill other tanks but do nothing to infantry

There's tanks that kill infantry and armour...

How much more rock, paper, scissors can you get than that?

I am saddened that you say this as if this is a game of luck. Nothing can be further from the truth. In philosophy your argument is known as the fallacy of the non sequitur.

We can use your same argument in Chess:

Theres rook which kills horizontally or vertically but cant kill diagnolly.

Theres pawn which kills forward but cannot kill backward

Theres knight which can kill backwards and forwards but not kill accross the board.

Theres bishop which can kill accross the board but not horizontally or diagonally.

Therefore, Chess is nothing but rock/paper/scissors game

Lol! Cmon man, that argument is rediculous. There is very little luck in emperor which is why it is such a great game.