Hello again peeps !

Earedil

Haven't been online in emperor for ages, haven't checked these boards for ages, but still reading again about emperor, Ordos, Atreides, etc. puts a big smile on my face! All that after a crazy second semester and a mad summer with tons of exams/resits/problems with bank accounts.. Some great moments tho, since I got to dj in the biggest club in Greece (some of u might remember it was my dream to do so, and it actually happened this August ! )

A BIG hello to some guys here like Ace, Taqwa11 to name but a few :) U can get me in Battlenet playing warcraft3 under the name "Xeskister", just a different nickname till I get the handle of the game (Since the ladder never resets) and start playing with Earedil ;)

Currently teamed up with Cerberus and Kebabshop, we've been only playing for 4 days but we're doing surprisingly well, ranked in the top 500 teams of the world !

Might drop by to play some Emperor maybe one of these days just for old times sake, so watch out for that worm rush !

Later all

Nice to hear from you, Earedil. I still have your email, so maybe I'll drop you a line there. I just finished the Warcraft III quests--SOOOOOO much better than Emperor's campaigns. I will start playing multiplayer soon, as Taqwa--I'm not worried about the ladder never resetting because I really don't have time to play enough games to be highly ranked. Anyway, look for me and Tenfor there, and I'll look for you.

:) :) heheh That legendary screenshot of that game with lunawank is still going around? Reminded me of how long I was laughing after that thing happened with the worms (The odds for this to happen are almost hilarious )

Warcraft3 is quite impressive, take out that old Blizzard thing that u cannot control more than 12 units or so.. so annoying like >:(

Anyway, I will try to make if for a game of emperor on Sunday, and convince some more people like cerb,kebab or even d3k to come for 2v2s etc. it will be fun :)

Vilgent, u that guy that our games kept being Deviators vs Minos? Heh I know it can be annoying to lose control of units u have made (from blizzard games) but I'm sure u know there is probably no other way of dealing with mass minos :- GGs anyway, so prolly cu online soon :)

:) :) heheh That legendary screenshot of that game with lunawank is still going around? Reminded me of how long I was laughing after that thing happened with the worms (The odds for this to happen are almost hilarious )

Warcraft3 is quite impressive, take out that old Blizzard thing that u cannot control more than 12 units or so.. so annoying like >:(

Anyway, I will try to make if for a game of emperor on Sunday, and convince some more people like cerb,kebab or even d3k to come for 2v2s etc. it will be fun :)

Vilgent, u that guy that our games kept being Deviators vs Minos? Heh I know it can be annoying to lose control of units u have made (from blizzard games) but I'm sure u know there is probably no other way of dealing with mass minos :- GGs anyway, so prolly cu online soon :)

Hope navaros or dukeleto doesn't read this :) otherwise it will be another conflict again :P

A BIG hello to some guys here like Ace, Taqwa11 to name but a few :) U can get me in Battlenet playing warcraft3 under the name "Xeskister", just a different nickname till I get the handle of the game (Since the ladder never resets) and start playing with Earedil ;)

Currently teamed up with Cerberus and Kebabshop, we've been only playing for 4 days but we're doing surprisingly well, ranked in the top 500 teams of the world !

Might drop by to play some Emperor maybe one of these days just for old times sake, so watch out for that worm rush !

Later all

Hey what server u play on? And what are keb's and cerb's nicks?

Nice to hear from you, Earedil. I still have your email, so maybe I'll drop you a line there. I just finished the Warcraft III quests--SOOOOOO much better than Emperor's campaigns. I will start playing multiplayer soon, as Taqwa--I'm not worried about the ladder never resetting because I really don't have time to play enough games to be highly ranked. Anyway, look for me and Tenfor there, and I'll look for you.

hay taqwa what's you and tenfor's nicks on wc3? Why didn't I know that all these people are playing wc3!?!?! :O

Wazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! Elite and Razor :)

U can get us every day playing on the Eastern Server, I go under "Xeskister" but will be on as Earedil again, kebab is porkypig[pig] and Cerb is Corbad_Ironclaw (or something like that :) and Magneto[Pig]. Oh and when we play 3v3 i use PigJokey[Pig]

*Gorbad-Ironclaw Thats my first nick and pretty much my main 1.

Whats ur nick razor?

U may have noticed pig is alive with me, ear, kebab, max, boss, scaran and jtripper all playing together. Oh and not forgeting zaeblovse.

Hey that's a fairly impressive record cerb...

My nick is Hydroflux@azeroth

zaeblovse...hehe, what is his nick? I loved that guy ;D

ill look u up razor..when we get together we play some plunder island 1v1 tournys (with all members observing the matches :) ) And we also play some cool ffa games..which i usually win hehe dunno why...and iv actally just made a brand spanking new 8 player map which needs to be played in a 8 way ffa :).