OMG YOU ARE ALL SUCH NEWBIES!!!

DRFsimmsy

I have read the rules. I dont see anywhere it says that i cant talk about my victories.

this isn't bragging ?

The only thing I consider a challenge on dune 2000 single player is 5 ai on hard mode. You do need some skill to win that one, which obviously I have. =)

it sounds like it to me....

yes, but when a moderator tells you personally to stop, thats what he means!

Okay, I'm getting tired of that stupid bragging. So quit it.

You still didn't answered me, why do you think that Harvester hunting and engineer rush take the skill out of the game?

It's no rule, but it's a question from other members...

For topic:

Yes, and then people have to defend their harvesters. And so you can attack their harvesters in the mean while, etc. It gives alot more to the game

What is your answer?

Defending harvesters and attacking harvesters destracts players from the strategies that take more skill. Like attacking units. Ok in your little newbie world it's probably 10 units attacking 10 or whatever and that doesn't take much skill to do an effective attack. But when you're using more in the region of 100 units, then it takes some skill, otherwise u gonna lose a lot of units in a very short space of time.

Harvest hunting destracts players from the more key and fruitful aspects of the game.

Sorry Timenn, I don't understand what you're trying to say, maybe go and get and English to whatever-your-language-is dictionary and come back.

I can tell you're a newbie because you don't play online. Anyone who doesn't play online will almost certainly be a newbie and someone who most online players will beat within 10-15 mins. (8 minutes being end of rush)

Sorry Timenn, I don't understand what you're trying to say, maybe go and get and English to whatever-your-language-is dictionary and come back.

I can tell you're a newbie because you don't play online. Anyone who doesn't play online will almost certainly be a newbie and someone who most online players will beat within 10-15 mins. (8 minutes being end of rush)

yes, but a lot of the time, that isnt nessacarily true, is it?

Don't try to fool me with saying you don't understand my post.

Maybe you should consider a lexicon, even when English is your native language.

So now quit that newbie stuff out, and post only strategies, like this forum name states

You can better talk about newbies to a white wall ::)

8 minutes after a rush. Seems to me some one doesn;t understand what the "no rush" n NERTHH stands for. So consider Timenn a newby, but it's clear which rules you handle.

And about that online thingy, you just mean Westwood servers I suppose ?

So you'r only a veteran player if you play at Westwood servers ?

strange ......

Anyway, think it's about time to quit this topic. DRFsimmsy, we know you position about newbies. And share that or we don't. But think we know your position and all that's left of this topic is trying to convince the other of ones position.

Don't think that'll work though .....

8 minutes after a rush. Seems to me some one doesn;t understand what the "no rush" n NERTHH stands for. So consider Timenn a newby, but it's clear which rules you handle.

And about that online thingy, you just mean Westwood servers I suppose ?

So you'r only a veteran player if you play at Westwood servers ?

strange ......

Anyway, think it's about time to quit this topic. DRFsimmsy, we know you position about newbies. And share that or we don't. But think we know your position and all that's left of this topic is trying to convince the other of ones position.

Don't think that'll work though .....

After careful deciphering of your post, I've come to understand that you think I mean only veterans play on westwood servers. Despite the fact that it is clearly marked on my post: "Unless you play LAN or something or over modem,"

"8 minutes after a rush. Seems to me some one doesn;t understand what the "no rush" n NERTHH stands for. So consider Timenn a newby, but it's clear which rules you handle."

WTF are you talking about? Do you even know what rush means?

As a standard rush means, "Rush

constitutes killing any building, killing concrete, sitting on concrete,

blocking harvesters in spice field or in refinery and preventing a

player from normal development of his / her base before eight minutes into the game".

"Anyway, think it's about time to quit this topic. DRFsimmsy, we know you position about newbies. And share that or we don't. But think we know your position and all that's left of this topic is trying to convince the other of ones position."

And I'm sorry, but could someone decipher the above for me. It really does not make any sense whatsoever. Thankyou.

LMAO. Listen, you ARE a newbie if you haven't played online (as far as I'm concerned anyway).

Just to clearafy, but you only admitted LAN games after I mentioned it. You stated out yourself,... well the above. And I don't think any one has to deciper that for you. "You ARE a newbie if you havn't played online ( as far as I'm concerned anyway)."

And correct me if I'm wrong. After careful deciphering of your post. No wait, I'll cut that cr**. Just after reading it it doen't look the option of LAN of modem P2P games is even remotely in the familiar sentance "You ARE .... anyway).".

And I'll gladly decipher that last remark for you :

Quit this nonsence whining, stupid, idiotic and most of all pointless flaming at any people you consider newbie !

I'm verry happy for you that you consider me, Timenn or whoever on this forem a newbie. And that you are a verry good player yourself. I'm happy for you. But frankly, I don't give a da*. Go and find a veteran player and complain to him. But going to poeple you think suck at something and tell them they do is in put in the most simple term harassing.

So disipher that.

;D

He says we know your position and all you seem to be doing is to bash others for their views, as your views do not match with theirs.

Or in much simpler terms, you've expressed your views, don't turn this into a bigger flame war. Oh, and I believe he also told you to shut up and post strategies on the strategy forum, not contempt.

En toen kwam er een olifant met een hele lange snuit, en die blies het verhaaltje uit...

Dutch for:

And a elephant appeared with a very large snuff, and he blew the story out...

In other words:

This is a strategy forum, and like gryphon said, you are only accusing people of newbies. Why bother to continue this?