Best Player Ever

boelie22

yeah right aviade, you know how to and have been proven on this board to DC cheat anyone who is about to beat you - and steal the Win from him as well as his hard-earned points. You can use this technique to get right to the top of the ladder any time you want. You must be the best alright. ::)

Maxpovver:

1. You never ever beat me.

2. You did not play for 2 months. You were never a newbie when you claimed to be, that was just a masquerade on your part.

3. I bet you are a multinicker who we all know, since you are in Endo and are really *good* (*if* ya know what i mean eh...) friends with xvayne and elite47..... Maxpovver is just your alias and a masquerade IMO.

4. There's a bunch of other stuff I should post here too but I don't have time at the moment.

1 = i never beat u cuz u always ducked me or surr under 3mins cuz i killed ur scout,

2 = i didnt play 4 2months , well done dumbass, i played 3months, obviously u cant read, and i was a newb in my first month, unlike u who prob played emperor since its been out, and still a newb, i had stats of like 150wins/100 losses, how u think i got good ? by not ducking ppl, ask ne1, xvayne i played about 4times in a row once, zae, warz0mbie (cerb), elite,hydro, i played them all in my first month

http://members.aol.com/dbnntt5/march02.jpg

3 = no i dont have any other nicks, i played tourny 1 month for 10days under AAtr00per but this was my only login and i stopped playing after the sheer lack of games, and i was in endo but got kicked cuz i didnt really play clan games, and if im such a "newb-faker" what is my other login i used in the past ?

4 = i suggest u think over 1-3 first and post ur shjt in some forum where ppl care, 99.9% of the community here hate u or disagree with everything u say, doesnt that show something 2 u ?

Well i personally feel the best players where cerb for hark, xvayne for ordos, and for atr i cant really say. I never played the middle chunk of people, i left july, came back feb, or march. xvayne helped me the most when i came back, gave me a couple hard leanrt lessons. Also i would say that cerb is the best hark there is. I played harkdawg when he was atr, and beat him both times, and got dced both times, so there just inst any comparison. some of best games where vs these people, and its only my opion.

I repeat: Some of you are good enough to beat Bilbo on his settings. But 95% of all Emperor players who have ever played this game ARE NOT THAT GOOD. Even the best of you "elite" players can't really say "I'm good enough to beat 100% of the Emperor players to ever play this game," can you? No. What most of you "elite" players CAN say is, "I'm good enough at this game that I can beat 95% of the Emperor players to ever play this game on QM settings." Then there are just a handful of you "elite" players who can include "anyone's settings" to that statement. My point is that Bilbo was quite awesome on HIS settings. Of course, that fact DOES NOT MAKE HIM ONE OF THE BEST EMPEROR PLAYERS EVER. But it does make him one of the best ever on HIS SETTINGS. Do I make myself clear, finally? Ace got the point already, but some of you just don't get what I'm saying.

man whats all this talk about bilbo taq? I remember beating bilbo way back in november/december and several times since, hes not as invincible on his settings as ur making out. I mean myself earedil, zaeblovse xvayne and ace could all beat his ass on his settings. We would have beat him more but that was down to bilbo ducking. I mean last month i join his clan game.. hes like "sorry cant play u im waiting on some1" lol the usual story.

lol and razor harkdawg was shit hark vs hark he really was. But u wouldnt know cause u always ducked me. Even in clan games u refused to play..its all coming back.

I never ducked you in skirmish. I never duck anyone in skirmish. The only reason I never played you in clan games, is because you are better than me. Plain and simple, at least I admit it...I might have played you every once in a while if you wern't always pestering me ;D

I was more referring to harkdawg as atreides...hew was very good. Not sure about hark though. He definitely was a versatile player anyway.

From what you just said you ducked him, plain and simple. Thats all history though, so just let it go.

Since all the oldies are in wc, cerb y not get everyone together to see who is really the best, do it on sunday, or something.

I never said I DIDN't duck him. But I think you need to get your definition of "ducking" right xvayne. Ducking is when a player will make up and excuse not to play someone, because they know they are gonna lose to them, but won't admit it. If I come right out and say "I'm not playing you cuz I'll just lose clan points" That is not ducking. That is playing smart...that's the way I see it anyway. If you want to interpret it as ducking go right ahead. It's not like I'm afraid of playing cerb, I just actually cared about my clan members, and didn't want to screw them over by playing someone who is most likely oging to beat me (from past experience ;D). I never refused to play anyone in skirmish, EVER.

About getting the oldies together... that is not really a fair way of determining who is the best, as some players havn't played for half a year, while others are still playing now. You would have had to compare each one at the top of his game, not after they're retired and very rusty at playing empy. Afterall, we are talking about the best emperor player EVER, NOT the best emperor play TODAY. ;)

It's like Gob said we will never know who the best player ever is 'cause most of them left long ago (bilbo certainly sux majorally though LOL - no debate about that and anyone who thinks bilbo is good; either repent from your cheating ways or get off the rock ;D )

The important question is, who will *one day* become the undisputed best Emperor player ever? Hope that's me 'cause then I can laugh at every one of you and no one will ever be able to question me or the valuable insights my words offer.

The important question is, who will *one day* become the undisputed best Emperor player ever? Hope that's me 'cause then I can laugh at every one of you and no one will ever be able to question me or the valuable insights my words offer.

ya know i heard Canada has the best smoke around right now...

and Nav just confirmed it :P ;D j/k

It's like Gob said we will never know who the best player ever is 'cause most of them left long ago (bilbo certainly sux majorally though LOL - no debate about that and anyone who thinks bilbo is good; either repent from your cheating ways or get off the rock ;D )

Yes nav, I agree. One day you will become the undisputededly-best emperor player. That day'll be when all the players with any skill have left, and there are only about 20 people left playing emperor. All the other people will have wokenup and realized that WC3 is the way to go (that is where most the best players are now, mind you.) and lil ol' nave will be sitting staring at the qm screen, cuz it'll take about two days to get a qm. Actually nav, this moment probably isn't too far in the future. Maybe one day you'll realize that you need to try other games, and realize that your supposed "leet" skillz are all in your head. Any little boy could be a top emperor player now. There's no competition left. If you think you're all that, obviously you're living in your own little world, where emperor is the only game that exists, and you will rule over the 20 remaining players with an iron-n00b fist.

I thought Nav was playing WC3 too? Even if he did have a bad opinion of it...

He played it like twice...then realized some of the players had mad skill, and he was a n00b. He didn't like the idea of being a n00b all over again, so he just stuck to the aging emperor, and used the excuse of "bugs" in WC3 to cover his ass :O. You all know it's true... ;D

I wish a good a strat game would come out that had the depth of Emperor and a decent ranking system

War3 takes no strat at all. It's just a matter of building a few units, destroying the enemy army in one brief swoop, and game over.

Emp has real strat. In Emp, good players never lose just by losing *one* small battle on the field (unless the map is really small). In War3 you can not even scout so it's impossible to build to counter what your enemy is building (this fact is underscored heavily by the very fact that the map hack that gets rid of Fog of War in War3 is considered an "evil" and horrible "game ruining" cheat ---- because the War3 players *expect* there to be no strat, and without Fog of War the game actually REQUIRES strat)

The group caps will drive any sane man insane. Not being able to form groups easily and quickly because of the group cap is maddening. I hate it.

War3 leaves me feeling empty. There is no strat in that game. There is no depth in that game. I am ready to move on to something as good as Emperor with a real ranking system (I could write a book about how horrible and ridiculous the War3 ranking system is) but so far there is nothing on the market. Generals certainly won't be that game. I *wish* something with a sleek interface as in Emperor, with *depth* in the gameplay and that requires real STRAT, like Emp does, and with a decent ranking system - would come out. So far I am still waiting.

I wish a good a strat game would come out that had the depth of Emperor and a decent ranking system

War3 takes no strat at all. It's just a matter of building a few units, destroying the enemy army in one brief swoop, and game over.

Emp has real strat. In Emp, good players never lose just by losing *one* small battle on the field (unless the map is really small). In War3 you can not even scout so it's impossible to build to counter what your enemy is building (this fact is underscored heavily by the very fact that the map hack that gets rid of Fog of War in War3 is considered an "evil" and horrible "game ruining" cheat ---- because the War3 players *expect* there to be no strat, and without Fog of War the game actually REQUIRES strat)

The group caps will drive any sane man insane. Not being able to form groups easily and quickly because of the group cap is maddening. I hate it.

War3 leaves me feeling empty. There is no strat in that game. There is no depth in that game. I am ready to move on to something as good as Emperor with a real ranking system (I could write a book about how horrible and ridiculous the War3 ranking system is) but so far there is nothing on the market. Generals certainly won't be that game. I *wish* something with a sleek interface as in Emperor, with *depth* in the gameplay and that requires real STRAT, like Emp does, and with a decent ranking system - would come out. So far I am still waiting.

Take everything you said. Put it in visa versa - then it will all be correct. What you just said shows how unwilling you are to try anything new, or accept something out of the norm. WC3 requires so much more strategy than emperor that it isn't even funny. Emperor is massing, massing, massing...and a little micro. WC3 is strategic unit building, extraordinary micro must be used in battle, and your cash must be spent wisely. Wasting $300 can cost you the game...

Unlike you nav, I can see both sides of the spectrum, as I once, and still am an emperor fan. I love it emperor, it is an awesome game, but at least I have the flexibility to adapt to another game, and know when emperor's turn is up.

I kinda have to agree with Nav on this one... I've been able to win at WC by attacking with the same array of units every game. That's why I quit. There simply isn't enough strategy required for WC, at least not nearly as much as Emperor takes...

Archer: "Hey! Shouldn't those little workers die after taking that many arrow shots?"

Druid of the Claw: "Yeah, but whatcha gonna do? Now, let's fling the rest of the army heedlessly into battle!"

You guys talking about just heedlessly throwing your guys into battle in WCIII reminds me of the vaunted Ordos rush talk of the early Emp days. WCIII is a helluva lot harder to learn than Emperor. The reason is that strategy is much more important with a smaller unit cap. You must worry about leveling up your heroes, getting your resources, and countering the enemy on a smaller scale than in Emperor. Oh, and yes, you can scout in WCIII, but it's like fog of war in Emperor--you have to leave a unit in an area to keep it uncovered. This is quite easy for for the Night Elves because they can send those indestructible owls to uncover the map. The Night Elf units also turn invisible if they stay motionless on nighttime maps, so you can just walk them up to the enemy slowly and let them turn invisible and just sit there. The Undead have wraiths that are invisible to most units and who will just follow the enemy around and see EVERYTHING he is doing unless the wraith is discovered by a special unit that can see invisible units. The Orcs and Humans, on the other hand, have a bit harder time scouting the map, but supposedly this is compensated for by having tougher melee units than the other two houses. The Orc and Human heroes can level up though, and get a special power to use to temporarily uncover areas of the map so they can see what is ahead.

The ONLY reason I still favor Emperor over WCIII is simply that I suck at WCIII since I just barely started multiplayer. So, when I lose at WCIII, I'm cheered up by winning a couple of Emperor custom matches, or playing a little Dungeon Siege (which I've really been getting into lately), and then going back to WCIII again.

WC3 sucks waste of money

best players that i haved played in emp are

zaeblovse,xvayne,cerb,acelethal,thoxen,elite47,maxpower,emprworm,

avatar,bilbo,desertway, and i cant think of anymore people

these are the people that i haved played and that I consider to be some of emps better players.

i0nflex

Emp is far more intense than wc. I am not knocking wc, but be for real, emp is just a great game. WC idea has been done before, i believe kingdoms under fire, and majesty a little. I dont play emp any more, i play wc every now and then, but i maily play sof2. Nothing beats blowing a guys brains out and seeing the blood squirt out after, lol.

well its a bit hard determining the best emp player on sunday night...simply because most of us will be very rusty.

But who qualifies as a contender? Some1 with a good qm history i assume. Well i can boast a winning record vs everyone in qm. Except d3k who i am 2-1 against (and me and earedil were 1-1) in qm. Why am i posting this? maybe cause im drunk :). But either way its a fact..

but anywayz i think sunday night was supposed to be about fun :/