Best Player Ever

boelie22

I am the BEST player EVER!!!

mmuuuahahahahahaha

*takes meds*

sorry bout that it wont happen again (I hope).

ummm best player at what?

House Atr, Hark, or Ordos?

Best at all three Houses?

Best at Ducking the Best players? :P ;D

Best at making Fake clans and Multinicking just to fudder up the ladders? :P ;D

I have seen many good players but its hard to say one is better than the others... they all use great strats. And have learned from them all.... hell I'm still learning ;D

I mean the best allround player... In qm and teamplay... I don't want to hear about cheating.. because the game is to good to spend time on cheaters!!

Allright if you want 2.. name the players for the different houses

Atreides :

Harkonen :

Ordos : Xvayne

I agree with Razorox's house choices. I'd put Acelethal as a close second for Ordos, as well as a great Hark player and currently a very good Atreides. And there was a time when Mendelbop kicked ass regularly as Hark. For all-around best player ever, I'd still pick Earedil since he won the overall ladder several times, and I don't remember anyone ever talking about him cheating.

Now, for the UNPOPULAR choice: For best at playing on HIS settings, Bilbo was the master. He wasn't much good on other settings, but he ruled on his own, and he proved it month after month on the worthless clan ladder. Yes, he was despicable, and yes he used multi-nicks, but I've never seen a better Guild master.

I agree with Razorox's house choices. I'd put Acelethal as a close second for Ordos, as well as a great Hark player and currently a very good Atreides. And there was a time when Mendelbop kicked ass regularly as Hark. For all-around best player ever, I'd still pick Earedil since he won the overall ladder several times, and I don't remember anyone ever talking about him cheating.

Now, for the UNPOPULAR choice: For best at playing on HIS settings, Bilbo was the master. He wasn't much good on other settings, but he ruled on his own, and he proved it month after month on the worthless clan ladder. Yes, he was despicable, and yes he used multi-nicks, but I've never seen a better Guild master.

I was debating over mendelbop...but I've had 1v1's vs them both and harkdawg was a bit better IMO.

i agree that d3k is the best, shame he only trained me for a few games, if he had stuck around i could have become an UBER ATR. if he ever comes back and trains me again, i will become unstoppable. hehehehehheehehheheheheh

figures that a hobbtz would call another hobbtz the best player ever ::)

anyhow, bilbo sux ;D

Oh, good lord... I could beat bilbo myself if he played on any settings aside from 30k, Sandy Pass, Pre-Built Base, No Fog. He still hasn't even played that one game he said he was going to a couple of months back on SR's boards... And I suck at this game now ::)

Bah, bilbo? No way! He's 1-3 vs me on HIS settings.

Atreides : d3kdragon - nobody else ever came close. Freerunz is worth mentioning here.

Harkonnen : cerb3erus - Where ya'll been? Nobody even mentioned him...he's way better than dawg in fact dawg ducked him in the months that he won hark titles. Bossofpig is also mentionable.

Ordos : earedil - xvayne in a distant second with either me or elite in third.

Most versitlile: Based strictly on quick match championships, it would be either me or harkdawg. He's got two harks and an atr, which I guess puts him ahead of me 'cause I've only got an ord and a hark.

Again, NEVER say bilbo. When you duck and only play one setting, you'll get good fast but in the long run you will *ALWAYS* be behind the ones who don't duck and play all setts. Bilbo may be able to beat newbies that don't know any better, but he'll still be behind players with guts and versitility. He's never been able to match up against players like me, freerunz, ear, etc.

I agree with Ace, and lemme just state D3k was GOD of all Atreides. And NEVER ever say bilbo, it was sad, I could even beat him on his crappy settings when I first joined him, then one day he was talking shit so I challenged him in a qm, I swear, this guy I played who was playying for a week was better LOL ;D

ok vil dont talk i remeber that time u played him 6 times and lost miserably all times and he even played ur setts and dont even denie it i waz there watching ! but i dont think hes the best i think im the best u alwayz gota and think possible and ace ur a little to of an a$$ u dont say stuff like u do why dont u look at what u wrote !

sry guy i don play emp no mo and i am the best but wol has to many probs ! so i quit and uve been playing forever ever since it came out ! and all the best in the begginign left cause they know wol sucks but obviously u fools think ur the best ya u keep believeing that noticing ur the only 1 playing the game any more these days !

I would say:

Atr: D3kdragon

Hark: Cerberus

Ordos: Earedil

For 'all-rounder' best player, i would say Harkdawg, Ace or maybe Cerberus - Cerb is also an excellent ordos player - (correct me if im wrong) but I think he came 1st or 2nd overall one month using Ordos and had only about 1 or 2 losses.

It would have been interesting to see D3kdragon play as Ordos or Hark but he left Emp early... :(

ok vil dont talk i remeber that time u played him 6 times and lost miserably all times and he even played ur setts and dont even denie it i waz there watching ! but i dont think hes the best i think im the best u alwayz gota and think possible and ace ur a little to of an a$$ u dont say stuff like u do why dont u look at what u wrote !

sry guy i don play emp no mo and i am the best but wol has to many probs ! so i quit and uve been playing forever ever since it came out ! and all the best in the begginign left cause they know wol sucks but obviously u fools think ur the best ya u keep believeing that noticing ur the only 1 playing the game any more these days !

ignorant.jpeg

Well iv won hark more than any other player and always beat my hark vs hark rivals . The best harks i ever played were bossofpig and even jtripper. I dont think harkdawg is even worth a mention as a hark player. i always beat him hark v hark and he just ducked and used multinicks to get first place for hark.

harkdawg used atredies for a large % of games even when he won hark. Because he couldnt beat all houses using hark.

However he was a good atredies player along with freerunz..but d3k was the best atr.

Ordos u have to say earedil, with xvayne, ace and even camieu slightly behind. Ear acheived alot early on with xvayne dominating ordos more reciently. However ace always could adapt well in games. I remember playing all the above players(ordos) in december and it was ace who gave me the hardest game.

Any1 who followed and played qm over the past year will pretty much agree with my list. People who only played skirmish and clan probably wont have the same perspective on who the best were.