GhostLands

Mad Rhetoric

This is my first roleplay, so please don't say things such as: "this sucks!" or, "this is the stupidest roleplay of all time!" I'm a newbie, and I know i suck, and I don't need reminding.

OK, the year is 2000 bc, and three races are waging war on the face of the earth. They are: Elves, wise and tall, Orcs, treachering heathens, and Humans, dumb and slow.

there are only 4 rules.

1.No crap posts!

2.No god moding

3.No unreal stuff.(ie, mechs.)

4.No ultimate killing weapons

Alright, have fun and be fair! I will ask the moderators to delete this thread if it gets to out of hand,or the mods will delete it themselves.

Aael,young elf warlord,stood on the hill,overlooking the battlefield.Blood and dead bodies were everywhere, and what lttle was left of his men were either wounded or walking around the battlefeild,surveying the scene. They had just fought a battle with the orcs,who fought to the last man."This is horrible." Aael said to a young soldier who was surveying the scene around him. The soldier merely nodded.

Let's keep things low-tech too. I'll be human.

Eric, prince of the kingdom of Mertrias, was on the training field in another day of the struggle to achieve his greatest dreams- to be a member of the order of Paladins- a group of elite knights devoted to the protection of the kingdom. Only few royals ever joined the order of Paladins, but Alsus dreamed of it since he was a kid. His elder brother, Torsus, wasn't as ambitious. He was just preparing for the time that he would succeed his father Raphael III as king of Mertrias.

Eric self knew a thing or two about politics as well, but did not strife for leadership. He thought of all the things he intended to do when the Paladin master came to prepare the students for yet another chalenge.

They stood for a few more minutes until all the homesick and weary troops packed up and left for the closest village around:Del'Monor.Aael went with them

--------------------

2 days Later

--------------------

Maar Battalion of Elven Warriors stamped out of the city,some on horses,some on catapults,and most on foot.These warriors were the most elite battalion in the Elven World;Fast,silent,and professional.They killed and were killed.They were Royals.

Ok, i guess i'll join...

I'll be *drum roll* the Dark Elves ;D

-----------------------------------------

Summary of Dark Elves

The Dark Elves are thought to be myth. In the myths they only come out at night, but in fact they move so silently and stealthly that they are never seen. All Dark Elves practice some magic, excel in the use of short sword and long compound bows. Currently they live in some caves on a rocky shore, the caves go deeply into the ground from centeries of use.

The Dark elven leader, Farsanash, stepped out of the cave to get some fresh sea air, it was one of the most pleasent things to him. He walk down the steep rocky slope to the edge of the water marveling at what mysteries the sea hid from him.

*SPLASH*

A kgiant Rok had just now hit him from mid-swoop, knocking him into the water, and it was now starting to try to flip it's prey over to get to the soft under side so it could easily kill its prey.

"ick-nobo-farsadain-ARGNICK!"

A bright flash of metalic-blue light erupted from his hands mutalating the Rok in mid-air. He started to get up when chunks of rgore rained down upon him.

"Grrrr...It's getting worse and worse here, We must move soon."

The caves where live with activity of the Dark Elves. They where packing up at the order of their leader Farsanash, he had told them to only take that they needed for this trek, and to pack it by use of magic. few want to leave this place, but most knew it must be done, for their childern's childern sake.

2 DAYS LATER

Farsanash had started ahead of the main party of travelers just to get the last peaceful pleasures of the ocean in silence, a tear dropped down from his left eye.

I must remain strong for my people, I mustn't show weakness, they need me now, of all times.

The first of the travel party appeared over a hill, he quickly wiped away the tear and jogged over to them.

"Is every here?" said Farsanash anxousily

"No, there a few of our elders that refused to come, either they couldn't physicaly or couldn't emotionly, but the fact is is that we left behind about 50 or so, we left enough food for a year, they'll be fine."

"I thought that might happen, but we must truge forward, and not look back nor dwell in the past."

A THIRD PARTY ENTERS battle unexpectently, 200 highly traind Dark Elves charge over a rocky hill into battle, their hands glowing a faint purple, some elves and orcs start running at the sight of these mythical magic users. A few dark elves put their hand to the ground, a small fissure appears on the battle field enveloping some feinds, others charge merely touching the beastly creatures and willing them to die.

Suddenly the Dark Elves where flanked by some Orcs and a few elves that had decided to temporaly band together to get rid of the menece. A 183 that where left jumped into the fissure and dissapeared in a flash of green light.

The Orcs decided it was time to use some magic of their own. They Used the ancient ritual and a Hellish red and black portal opened. All of the orcs jumped through and appeared next to the magic-using elf-like creatures. They charged into battle, clearly outnumbering the elves 20 to 1. All the elves were destroyed, except a group of 12. theyescaped using their magic and were gone in a flash. The orc shamans were to weary from transporting the entire horde to be of much assistance. it seems that the Blackface orcs have a new home for now....

(OOC: now you pay for letting them go)

Mean while the 12 that had escaped had been transported into the Orc attack encampment ;D and upon finding they where in the wrong place they chanted a sacrifical ritual

Ic-nay-grunef-quwellon-fao-yetno

It was chanted for several long seconeds.

All twelve of them changed form, their skin melted off of them, and 12 santanic looking fire deamons came into being. They started ripping tents out of the out of the groung they encountered some orcs a few turned and fled, but they where taken down by a short blast of flame. After most of the camp was destroyed they returened to their relm.

However,the Orcs and dark elves that a large band of Elven archers were hiding in the bushes.Arrows whizzed in the air,and orcs fell like flys.We decide to use some of our magic.Aael starts playing an ocarina,and suddenly the ground around the orcs flew up and enveloped them,except for 5 who escaped.

However,the Orcs and dark elves that a large band of Elven archers were hiding in the bushes.Arrows whizzed in the air,and orcs fell like flys.We decide to use some of our magic.Aael starts playing an ocarina,and suddenly the ground around the orcs flew up and enveloped them,except for 5 who escaped.

Umm, sorry but when we followed the dark elves, we ended up across the world and you coulnt have followed us as you don't know where we are.

(OOC: The Deamons went back to their firey relm by them selves, after they destroyed most of your temporary base camp for your attack party. And it was also a sacrifical rite, so those 12 are dead, but never the less that base camp is destroyed, and your Orcs now have limeted supplies...and the travel party is probably far away by now, just so you know

You can join if you want to leto, It just started, but try and be some race other than orcs...maybe humans, earth nuker seems to have left...)