A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

Indeed your right. Once you've got her, keeping her satisfiied is very important task to maintain the relation. And money is the key, which i don't have much honestly, 1 week of my pocket money is just enough to buy 2 movie tickets :'( with no pop-corn and drink :P :'(

Maybe your right, I better think about her when I get a job which makes heaps of money, but what about now :'( :-

Love is a strategy game. You don't know your "enemy". You can't send spies, but you can be diplomatic with the "enemy"'s friends, ask them what she like etc. Money is minerals, time is the gas. Your mood is most important. Whenever she asks of something, you must be the first of the "competitors" to give it, this means your resources and your mood. Whenever she calls you, you must be there. Also, you never know how to "attack". If you send all your troopers (aka try all things on the same time), they will surely be defeated. Also, you must "spy" on your "mates", to keep them at bay from "your girl". This is a very hard game. And even if you succed with conquering the first gate, there will be another. The way to her heart is long and well guarded. Every step you must regroup your forces, meaning you must weaken your spies and guard towers to concentrate on the goal, her heart. This game I do play, I am building my defence, sending my spies, speak with her friends, and try to keep others from breaking in.

Yeah, I know, Khan is my decendant, then the family moved to Russia, and became Soviets, and now I'm in Sweden, and soon in U.S. The Bene Gesserit even called me to ask for my DNA sample.... :-X

Anyways, the Emperor must fight on! I will stand and see victory together with her, or see my life burning down around my feets.

More difficulties. Even if you indeed do succeed with getting a girlfriend, a bitter "Cold War" breaks out. You must look after "the enemy", you must hold her at bay from getting others. You must lay down even more recources when you do succeed. Damn, I should write a book or something, like "Dude_Doc's Battle of Love".

hey dev. a good strategy, it works very well" if you cant change the mind of your enemy, change the minds of your enemys allies" in other words get on the good side of her friends and then they might change her mind....it works very well. :D

If you get rejected by a girl, get over it, let it go and move on. This may sound harsh, but if one opens his eyes, there are a lot more pretty girls out there. Most of you are still young and believe me, more pretty girls are going to cross your path !

Enjoy the time you're single, there's plenty of time to be serious after that !

My 2cnts anyway...

If you get rejected by a girl, get over it, let it go and move on. This may sound harsh, but if one opens his eyes, there are a lot more pretty girls out there. Most of you are still young and believe me, more pretty girls are going to cross your path !

Enjoy the time you're single, there's plenty of time to be serious after that !

My 2cnts anyway...

There might be much more "pretty girls" out there, but I'm sure none will have the same personality as the one I love do, so nice, so cute regardless of what she does.

Yes. I don't think anyone on this planet is exactly as the next. There is only one I love, and I promise you, that I won't find anyone exactly the same as her on this planet. Besides that, if I somehow managed to find one, it would still not be the same. Okay, sure, I'm young, I'm foolish, sometime I say something I regret, but still, in the end, I will see victory! I must!

Devastator_Mech, if you keep pestering her, she's probably going to develop a permanent grudge against you and remember you in a very negative way. Then you've really blown it!! :O I'd strongly advise you not to push your luck any further than you already have. Just so you know, I'm not very credible, I've never had a girlfriend before and I've never gone on a single date. ;D I'm already past the stage where I thought that getting a girlfriend could be an option, I just see it as a waste of time now. For me, I'm happy to just be friends with girls, and that's it. It stops there. :) I'm fine with it. Besides, girls will most likely take up much of your time, you'll have to spend money on them and keep them satisfied (you don't expect her to take you out and pay for stuff etc, etc, do you? ;D) I have my editing to do. ;D I see that as a much more constructive and effective use of time, rather than chasing around girls. :P I just hope you don't push her too far, or she really might develop something against you that could last for a very long time.

Most girls take up your time... not all. If time is an issue, just make sure to look for a girlfriend who has her own life apart from you and would appreciate the extra time to herself. Some enjoy having an ample amount of breathing room - it just depends on each person's expectations. Most women's "dream man" would irritate the hell out of me, and since I'm probably not a genetic fluke, there are plenty more people out there who are fed up with normalcy. Remember that even if there's a gorgeous girl out there (and this applies to guys too), if the personality doesn't match, you can keep looking - you'll find someone who's just as good-looking and has a temperament better suited to what you need.

Remember that even if there's a gorgeous girl out there (and this applies to guys too), if the personality doesn't match, you can keep looking - you'll find someone who's just as good-looking and has a temperament better suited to what you need.

What would most women's "dream man" be like?

And are you trying say even he/she is georgous, if the personality doesn't match, there's no point?

What happens if your sure you'll only like him/her?

Everyone has a different opinion about what ones dream mate would look like/be like.

You just remember what I said earlier and we'll talk again in a couple of years :) Just enjoy the single life while you're young, otherwise you might regret it later (no not me, I did enjoy my single life :))

Btw, it's never a good thing if you show that you're desperate ;D

Jesus this is getting old, Dev either lay it to rest or continue to ruin your chances, because you obviously don't know much in the ways of relationships, even more so starting one. I have had only 3 or 4 girlfriends and I know how to start a relationship, but since I have experienced nothing but hurt and pain I stopped. If you're gay, then I'm sure you will be whining about some unreachable great guy.